Brian Michael "Bendy Dick" Bendis has never written a good comic in his life. Fact

Brian Michael "Bendy Dick" Bendis has never written a good comic in his life. Fact.

What about Ex Machina?

So what?

Daredevil was good. Powers was good. Debunked 3 posts in.

After reading OG early ASM, I cannot imagine why anyone would read USM. Aside from the glacial pacing, he completely takes the school shooter edge off young Parker, which is 100% missing the point of Spider-Man.

Underrated Post.

His ultimate spider man was good,not great but it gave me my first exposure to marvel and simplified a lot of Spidey mythos and in some cases improved them(clone saga,Eddie Brock's motivation,Jameson's redemption) all while remaining really accessible and fun

Daredevil and USM were both good.
Dark Avengers started off really strong as well.

>Powers was good.
No. It was not.

Correct, OP.

Look at all these defenders defending him because they fell for memes. LOL!

As someone who read Ultimate spider man as a teen what exactly about it makes it bad,it has flaws and is far from a great work,but the characters are good,art from bagley was fantastic and the stories were fairly compact

>art from bagley was fantastic
PFFFFTT

Please tell me this is bait, i don't even know anymore!

It must feel good to lie.

maybe not. but in your life? certainly.

daredevil

His disregard for continuity and other writer's work is the mark of a true narcissist.

now post the quintessential quintinity

Check the small text under the images, diamond dozen and doggy dog world should be dead giveaways

I strongly disagree. I read it here recently. It was good.

we hate his guts

he turned Bobby gay, because he wants to shag Kitty that bad

EN ESTA MAÑANA TAN BONITA TE ENCONTRE

Daredevil was good and Ultimate Spider-man was good in the start and then start to decline, Bendis shouldstick to street level heros, but he wanted more they give him the opportunity to write more important characters and events and this is what we got

>Daredevil was good
Lol no. Try again.

Yes it was.

lol Yes it was.

His street level stuff was alright.

He is the cancer of everything else though.

Don't you have some black cock to suck, Benis?

Why you faggots care so much about this bald fuck. Better question why you fuckers still care about Marvel so much. If Bendis stays forever who the fuck cares, you think someone better will magically appear or that your favorite writer will instantly get the top bill after he leaves, they won't. Even if Bendis sells like shit, Marvel will never give up on him because Quesada, Alonso and Brevoort are his good friends and they love his loyalty to the company. Besides Marvel has found the formula to deal with bad sales and that's called relaunches. It somehow works for Squirrel Girl or Captain Marvel (according to Marvel which is the only opinión that matters) and will work for Bendis if he ever needs it. The only thing you can look forward is his retirement, of course that's not going to help much either because he will probably stay working at the company in some important capacity and all the writers of his team will continue enforcing his work.

Seriously, this threads are cancer because the anti Bendis behave like autists and fall for all the trolling/pasta/shitposting over and over again. I'm sure they all (including Bendis if he ever comes here) laugh their asses off their chair while reading these shits. It's pitiful.

That was him?
Shit, I thought that was pretty alright. Now I feel dirty.

It's a joke, that was BKV.