What happens now?

If Affleck doesn't come back, do they continue the DCEU or reboot it? If they didn't think JL would do well why then did they include the post credits scene with Deathstroke?

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/NOVEMBER.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He doesn't know
Pic related.

Dick

Bale was a horrible Batman.

DC will do Flashpoint, and hopefully unfuck thier franchise. this also allows them to recast Batman

just get burton and keaton for half the price already jesus WB you lot are dumb as fuck

what will happen to all these?

>Man of Steel 2 last
But that's one movie we all desperately want to see and it prob won't be made with Cavill :(

>Bankrupting your company to pay for a single actor who was only successful in his role because of the supporting cast and director

They aren't actually going to do this are they? how they fuck would that even work? Bale's stoic reclusive batman having to share the screen with quip machines and insane amounts of CGI.

Theyre filming Aquaman right now.
Lets say justice league breaks even or just doubles their budget and its the series low of the franchise, it will still be a success because there was profit of it.
but then comes the money thing, theyre not gonna funnel every single dime into the films now, theyre gonna pull on the budgets to sub 100 mil if they even want to make money from here on out.
If not that, then the franchise ends at Justice League.
Personally, i hope they continue but actually dont fuck up the editing process because "muh funsies and jokesies"

Fucking please let this happen

wb is so fucking dumb, i can't understand how they could make such a giant empire and then shit the bed so god damn much.

This. I hope they go with Jake Gyllenhaal if Affleck doesn't return. But as you know, the studio always cucks the director

Are any of those being filmed yet? I don't follow the capeshit news much, and I guess aquman would be the next release but I haven't heard anything about it.

Post website, please. I want to read others.

Aquaman is in post and Shazam is currently filming if I'm not mistaken.

nigga what

Well shit. They're fucked

>Lobo Film
it'll probably be knowwhere near as good as it deserves to be

Keaton's too old unless they do Dark Knight Returns, Burton's sensibilities for Batman are hit or miss, especially for modern fans, and

At least 80% of those movies are dead in the water after Paramount's operation mustache was successful, the only ones that are still a go right now are Wonder woman 2 and The Batman.

Shazam is casting.

Shazam is still in casting
Aquaman is guaranteed to get reshot

This is the actual site that the guy posts his shit on:
crazydaysandnights.net/

This is a site that guesses who he's talking about and most of the time they are right:

>Paramount's operation mustache was successful

Except The Batman doesn't have a Batman. They have some work to do before it's considered set in stone. Plus if projections of

>Aquaman is guaranteed to get reshot
So another $300 million down the drain then? They've already spent $160 million on it. They need to freeze this universe and get things together.

As of now Ben Affleck is still attached to the film unless he makes a statement otherwise

After JL they're gonna panic and do it, but I suspect that'll be the last we see of the DCEU
They'll concede to Marvel/Disney and possibly try to sell off DC

Due to his sexual joke woman may turn on him. Hope they dont

Thanks, babe.

>selling DC
Hah! That's like selling Looney Tunes

And selling to the worst franchise that Disney is

he wasnt even that great desu

Still the best Batman we got.

It's too late to reboot. They've invested so much money and time at this point its impossible. It really depends if the next couple are successful or not.

The problem with DC is that its a damaged brand. It's associated with garbage. Marvel is successful because it is a brand associated with quality. They have yet to make a movie as unappealing or bad as JL or BvS. WW was successful because it was a fun movie with two leads with great chemistry.

My feeling is that if Aquaman or Shazam or WW2 aren't big successes, they need to cut their loses and just wait a few years and do a reboot. Start small like a stand alone Batman movie. Then go from there.

And for crying out loud make DC films its own division. This is all because WB execs are fucking morons. If they want to be successful they can't have they same people making these decisions anymore.

Did it bother anyone else when AquaChad and Mera had to remove the water around them to talk? Like is their whole society underwater built on sign language or something?

I hated Flashpoint outside all the "dark future" side stories that the "main" run didn't really cover much

maybe Mera wanted to get up in the half-caste's face and tell him to stop being a little bitch and rule Atlantis.

and also suck his cock. Fuck mera is hot

It wouldn’t be the same anyway

It’s being made by the Kick-Ass/Kingsman director

Literally get anyone else. Batflek is the worst

I'm man enough to admit both are hot
It's just seemed retarded. Like just have them talk underwater normally

The Nolan Trilogy in not known for Bale being a good batman. Its only famous because of The Joker and Bane. Even Bale himself had said he failed at being Batman since the villains were more interesting. The reason why I hate the trilogy so much.

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/NOVEMBER.html

>do they continue the DCEU or reboot it?
Why do mouse cucks oversell Affleck as this irreplaceable role? No actor is above than Batman the same way no actor is above Bond.

WB have been consistently so fucking retarded I'll believe it

I think it's over honestly. Justice League is an ok movie overall, but still just not what it could and should have been. Not one of these movies achieves greatness because all but Man of Steel were extremely rushed, but at least Wonder Woman and Justice League are decently entertaining overall. Their desperation to copy Marvel turned BvS into an abysmal, unwatchable Frankenstein's monster of a film and Suicide Squad into an incoherent quipfest and that is not a strong foundation to build on. Half the actors are trying to abandon ship and the projects are losing writers and directors left and right. They've sank a fortune into these disastrous hodge podges and aren't making it back. There's no future here. The simple truth is that they fucked up day one by forcing it with the wrong mindset of playing keep up instead of properly doing their own thing.

Also, Aquaman is a fish out of water in this movie, literally and pun intended. The entire final battle is on land with no water in sight so he has no power or purpose there. It should have been Green Lantern. They knew it too and wrote the entire thing pretty much for a character that can fly and such but were too afraid of how people remember the shitty Green Lantern movie to actually use him.

lol, imagine if this is true.

>they offer Bale $100 million to return as Batman
>mind you, he wasn't even that great of a Batman
>he sheds the Cheny weight fast and gets the muscle back
>has a heart attack
>dies
>WB is really fucked and has to file for bankruptcy

Oh man, I'm loling just thinking about it.

After Flashpoint, they'll keep what works (Gadot's WW, maybe Momoa's Arthur Curry) and throw out the rest.

Look, if they’re gonna reboot this universe, just don’t give certain characters their own movie, attach them to sequels of stronger heroes

Or better yet, just do The Bat Family and Batman villains in their own universe, go back to a more stylised look like Burton’s but keep BvS’ brutality (minus the actual killing)

>WB bankrupting over measly 100mil

Dear lord you are dumb

Green Lanterns are hard to utilize. They're just so versatile and inconsistent

This.

>Its only famous because of The Joker and Bane
You forgetting someone pal?

And yet there actually is one in the movie briefly so obviously they saw the importance and how to use the powers. Also, since the villains are all about fear, it's a very fitting and necessary fight for a Lantern Corps member.

Should be like Dr. Strange in the MCU, helpful but not fully connected, while earth is part of Hal Jordan's patrol they deal with way bigger threats than the justice league does and ultimately should be an "oh shit" button JL can hit.

All of this is assuming WB will ever get they're shit together. Unlikely.

I'd have had a pre training/Oa Hal who perhaps has a damaged ring then he gets called to Oa in his solo movie

>villains are all about fear
There's a lot more they could adapt. Even some of the lantern villains could translate well to movies, they won't do it but it could be good

I'd rather have an old grizzled Keaton training Terry for a Batman Beyond movie desu.

Why are professional writers so bad at this shit and posters on a board about the opening scene from The Dark Knight Rises so good?

I feel Beyond would be difficult to successfully make. It requires the characterization of the original Batman, but also how Terry differs from him with enough time to grow to realize how schway he is
Difficult to do in about two hours

For fucks sake. It wasn't Bale that made it great, it was Nolan. Snyder was the problem. Nolan is the solution. DC really is clueless. They will spend $100 million for Bale, then cheap out on a nobody director. I just know it.

Nolan walked away because of Snyder. He was only the reason MOS wasn't a complete disaster. Everything people hated in that movie was all Snyders ideas that Nolan was against.

That being said, I'm not sure Nolan is the right choice. His toned down style works with Batman, I don't think it works with anyone else. He was running out of gas with the TKDR, so I don't think he has it in him to do more superheroes. Especially when he's happy doing his own stuff.

>He was running out of gas with the TKDR, so I don't think he has it in him to do more superheroes
I think his original plans for the ending of the trilogy got fucked when Heat Legend topped himself.

Imagine what could've been, although I don't think what we got was bad by any means.

>Nolan: I mean it’d be really cool to see Superman as more of this reluctant hero character type. As someone who knows they can use their strength to save millions but is also scared of the damage he could do in the process. And make the villain someone who offers him the chance to overrule humanity, so we see this god-like being facing the choice of being the hero these people hate or making them fear him as their leader.

>Snyder: Yeah and the bad guy should have a sky laser that terraforms Earth, and they should, like, fight and crash into buildings, but then Superman like totally breaks the bad guy’s neck.

>Snyder: Yeah and also superman is like totally jesus you know

Justice league was fucking shit. I honestly don't know how they'll salvage this shit.

Whatever do you mean

I feel like Nolan might have told Snyder that in rhetoric and he took it literally

DC films really need someone like Kevin feige to keep things organized and make the suits keep the fuck out.

Good news: they've appointed someone to that role now
Bad news: it's Geoff Johns

I'm a Green Lantern guy actually

>Nolan: I mean he’s like this biblical figure in a sense. Seemingly immortal and made in our image, it makes the people of Earth question their beliefs and the idea of theism as a whole, despite us the audience fully knowing he’s simply an alien lifeform introduced to an environment built for weaker beings.
>Snyder: So he’s Jesus?
>Nolan: Well no, the point is-
>Snyder: Cool, we got a shot of him near a stained glass window with jesus on it now and him in a cross position

No joke. That Zod fight wasn't in Nolan's script. Snyder added it at the last minute because he thought it would be cool.

I don't see how him fighting Zod is an issue as without it the movie would be even more boring than it already was, but it didn't need to happen in the middle of the city.

>but it didn't need to happen in the middle of the city

>Snyder: But muh 9/11 allegory!

someone already posted that aquaman is gonna include ww/possible reshoot several scenes to tie it with the amazons.
dc is just gonna double down on ww and their ww2 (along with gal forcing dc to kill any relationship with ratner is good publicity for them) to make ww their dc leader.
it' another reason why in jl batman was telling diana that she should lead/should be a beacon of hope.

The main thing they're referring to is that Nolan was opposed to Clark killing Zod, but Snyder overruled him.

In earlier drafts of the script Zod was banished to the Phantom Zone, Snyder changed it to him being killed and his logic was something like "Superman never killing makes no sense unless he's gone through something that makes him not want to kill"

>how would you know to not murder if you don't murder someone first?

Snyder is a real fucknut

The thing is, its is completely missing why WW was a good movie. It was her relationship with Steve that made the movie as it was a commentary on humanity. You need someone I think that fills the role of Steve for her. They tried with Batman, but he just doesn't have the charm or likability that Steve had.

>Ben Affleck is still attached
You can't seriously believe that, right? Behind closed door, the dude is already long gone.

>Snyder changed it to him being killed and his logic was something like "Superman never killing makes no sense unless he's gone through something that makes him not want to kill"

Where did they find Snyder and why did they stick with him anyway?Just because of her wife?How fucking rich is she?

In the original script there wasn't even a fight. Nolan thought it was cliche. Zod got zapped into the Phantom Zone along with the ship and Superman felt guilty about not being able to do more to save people. Then Snyder changed it.

He made some successful comic book movies and his stuff always makes money. Despite all of his flaws, he really knows how to direct an action scene.

All of his DC movies underperformed.They thought BvS would make billions, they thought JL would make more than BvS.

I don't get why Snyder says he likes Superman when he goes out of his way over and over to tear down everything great about the character.

His wife is high up in WB

You are the biggest pleb if you think Bale is the best Batman. He is not at all

WB execs have been fucking up DC properties for 30 years. Nolan walking away should have been a sign.

He's lying. He's a Frank Miller/Batfag fan and Ayn Rand follower. Those people fucking hate Superman. You could tell in BvS that Batman was far more interesting to him.

He's an extremely good visual director who should probably not have creative control over the things he directs

I mean jesus I'm not the biggest BvS fan but that movie looks like pure art in comparison to Whedon's direction

Yeah, that is what blows me away. Marvel didn't give Whedon free reign on any of the Avengers movies. After MOS and BvS, why would they let Snyder go wild on JL. It just doesn't make any sense

Recast Batman and keep going. Wonder Woman is still popular as is Harley Quinn. There's potential in the Legion of Doom for a future JL movie.

Also they should commit to the plan they make next time instead of getting scares halfway

The thing is I'm not sure he's lying. He's a Rand follower, he's too retarded to tell a consistent lie. I think he's just utterly retarded and only likes that Superman can punch hard, and he has no ability to understand this is not the core of the character.

His superman is interesting though. He is a god like being struggling to find his place in the world.
Which makes a lot more sense than him just becoming this infallible symbol of hope and justice over night.

It has to start somewhere.

They seem to want Bale to come back.

>not loving Batman beating the shit out of Superman
Was epic

He's not interesting when he's a morose nothing without personality or motivation and a retarded character history.

The story Snyder wanted to tell is much more fitting for the Martian Manhunter anyway. Jut too bad Goyer thought he was lame or whatever asinine thing he said way back when.

The fuck would be the point of Bale for one scene? What would this recasting even mean story wise?

It's honestly not that unheard of to like a thing, but have a fundamentally wrong understanding of what that thing is.

It's like Lindelof doing the Watchmen tv series because he wants to show that a superhero who wears a mask is inherently a bad thing and not to be trusted