Can we at least agree that, of all fictional schools from comics and cartoons...

Can we at least agree that, of all fictional schools from comics and cartoons, Third Street is where we would have most wanted to have gone?
Or, at the very least, most favored as far as elementary schools (Though I doubt anyone can name a better middle or high school)

Shut up

thats a good /lit/ school
its a fucking shitty Sup Forums school

That had a cartoon??!?!

Was it any good?

I want to say yes, but I havent seen it in years. Did love it as a kid though

I never did read the books, maybe I should. If its fun enough

Ha. No.

>Myron in the books: A tall, thin, smart, selfless, well-dressed white kid and a quiet dreamer type

>Myron in the show: A short, fat, dumb, selfish, badly-dressed nigger who's loud and obnoxious

When it comes to adaptation, this is even worse than "Arry did you put yer name in the Goblet of Fiyah".

One good class does not a great school make

Many people hated it because it dared to be different from the books (simplifying things).

IMO, it was much better than it had any right to be, especially considering it was the late 2000s.

X Middle School

Though I guess you could go to both.

I can see the differences souring people on it but it was still a fun show taken on it's own. Though, Myron was annoying as shit

This was my first thought

seems like a natural progression, going from one with a more loose adventurey feel to something with a harder, more inner-city feel
what would be the natural high school to finish it all off?

That looks like garbage

What about P.S. 117?

The girl with the massive jacket who just sleeps through every class was my first waifu

How was the Class of 3000 school.

Start at Third Street, move onto X-Middle School, learn Japanese and transfer to Mahora's high school. (They got fucking robotics clubs that produce mecha.)

I want to say Middleton High School, but there's nothing really interesting about it.

Chalkzone

You're confusing interesting schools with interesting individuals

That school wouldn't be anything special if you didn't have her class

sounds meh so far
what, like, an actual school inside of chalkzone?

yeah i remember in that one episode they had classes for chalk character there

Hey, you copypasted my post from two years ago

Decent show, just don't expect it to be faithful to the source material.

>tfw my friends and I watched this show and then tried to set up a monarchy on our playground

Never worked. Damn.

It has no comedic timing

Unless literally every class is like that.
>History teacher Mr. Peabody's you back in time
>English and Literature teacher transports you into classic novels
>Math teacher does a "Donald Duck in Mathmagic Land"

Silly user, to start a monarchy you need to do it either by force or by tricking people that you were chosen by God

Wouldn't the best school be the one from Fillmore? They have lots of money and organize lots of events and clubs, they have olimpionic pools and a football field (IIRC) and all kinds of nice stuff, even if you ignore the "police" force.

that one was mentioned

Sorry, OP. It's X Middle School for me, working the beat, keeping the halls safe for the common student, all that stuff. It's a calling.
King Bob's kingdom is outside the Safety Patrol's jurisdiction, anyhow. Might be a good place if you're looking to score some black market short-string paddle toys from Hustler Kid, though.

In elementary you're in King Bob's Kingdom, then you transfer to X Middle School, then Galaxy High School for some perspective, then you're brought back down to earth and sent to State U (or Tekerson Tech if you're a sci-fi geek or was too into Galaxy High).

Should tick off a Sup Forums school for each educational segment of school.