How many people will Batman kill in Justice League?

How many people will Batman kill in Justice League?

>On Sunday, "Justice League" director Zack Snyder shared a photo of the Caped Crusader's cool ride on social media platform Vero, and someone seems to have spent a little time upgrading its firepower capabilities since last year's appearance in "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice."

>"Upgrades... what are you worried about Wayne," Snyder wrote in the photo caption. The famed Batmobile now has major weaponry built into the hood, so nobody better cut off Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) as he cruises to Starbucks on Saturday morning.

>The Bat of Murder has an even better Car for murdering
Best Timeline, folks!

>the Batmobile has never had guns before BvS

I'd argue that the more guns he has on the Batmobile, the more people he kills with them in the movies. So the body count should be pretty spectacular.

Just so casuals are aware, Batman has never had an issue murdering aliens.

>never

Sure.

But Martha was deep because it was the beginning of his redemption arc, and he isn't going to be killing anyone anymore!

That's pretty fucking speciesist, especially considering how many of his friends and comrades are aliens, what a hypocrite.

Someone like the Joker deserves death way more than some random alien.

>>the Batmobile has never had guns before BvS

Yes it has, in the Dark Knight Returns which is the version of the Batmobile that they are going for.

>arc
These movies don't have arcs, they're Transformers films only in black and white.

D-DELETE THIS! THEY ARE KINO THAT EXIST ABOVE OUR PLANE OF CONSCIOUSNESS!! ONLY THE INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR UNDERSTAND THEIR SUBTLE COMPLEXITY!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

You think these will have rubber bullets?

I know it has, it has tons of times, that's why I >implied

Already seen it in toy form.

>MFW Justice League

Are people still upset over Batman killing?

>Are people still upset over a character doing the thing they vow to never do despite the fact that we argued for months that their doing it was for a narrative purpose and that they wouldn't be doing it anymore because we fell for Zack's bait and switch again? Instead of admitting I was wrong, I guess I'm just going to keep sucking his knob instead of admitting he is the hack he is, and move the goalposts to the point that I try to argue that minding about something that is a legitimate out of character choice is the shortcoming on the part of fans, and not the one making the creative choice.

Going from memory, I believe the origin story was introduced in Detective Comics #36 in 1939 and the second Hugo Strange story, with death by Bat-machinegun and Bat-hanging, was from Batman #1 in 1940. If you want more examples, you're going to have to do what you fear most: read and actually engage with artistic texts. I'm not your secretary.

This is why you need to read. You think that "not doing a thing" can be the "entire basis" for a character. So Batman is functionally the same character as the cast of Archie Comics, who are all functionally the same character.

Reading is fun, man. Trust me. The thoughts only hurt at first, or so I'm told.

Which batman has killed anyone i nthe movies? and how would he defend himself from parademon?

Do you want him ti have rubber bullets and tranqs?

>Superman didn't fly in Action Comics #1. Why are they having him fly now? That such a stupid addition.
That's you right now. Characters often change from their initial appearance. Batman may have shot baddies when he was initially created, but he has gone on to denounce the taking of life as an option he can resort to for devades, and overwhelmingly longer than he was willing to kill. I know your autism makes you think things stay the same from the first time they appear, but they do change. Want me to read? You first. Try something published after 1950, Gramps.

Ok so, Batman breaking down and using a gun on Darkseid in Final Crisis was a significant moment for that version of Batman. But that Batman had seen it all and is still in his mid thirties.

Now, take this BvS version of Batman. He's fifty years old. He's fought drug smugglers, sex traffickers, mobsters, clowns, maybe even a ninja or two. Like any fifty year old, he's set in his ways. Can you think of any event from Man of Steel that could break a fuse in Bruce Wayne's mind? Maybe something we get a first hand account of? Perhaps something that would change humanity's entire cosmic view of themselves? Something that would "turn good men cruel?"

>his earliest and least iconic iteration takes precedent over the rest of his 75 year history

>b-but my fair trials for parademons!
>#ParademonsLivesMatter

Stop jerking off.

Rubber bullets. Honest.

It wasn't about not manslaughter badguys, it was about mistaken for them good ones.

>snyder puts guns in the Batmobile
>"p-please snyder, this is not muh batmobile!"
>"don't worry about it kiddo ;)"
>*puts extra machine gun and a fucking cannon on top of it*

You can't hold this guy.

>b-but it was Golden Age!
Shut the fuck up. Nobody bitched when Captain America killed in movies, even though in comics he is ultra anti-gun no-kill guy (read any crossover with Punisher for detailed example of his moral).
But I forgot, it's Sup Forumsmblr, place where only SJW and Steven universe exist.

Damn, that Zack Snyder looks like that?

thank you based Snyder

Murder bats is best bat,may his aim be true and his enemies dead, may his ammunition never run dry nor his tank run out of gas

>Sup Forumsmblr

Get new material kid. 78 Years of not killing is more relevant to the character than the 2 years he was a knock off of the Shadow.

Not killing his enemies is not a prime character trait of Batman, most superheroes follow that rule (and break it in the movies), so fuck it... the core is still there. Its not like they turned the Punisher into a pacifist.

Are you blind, nigger?

>Nobody bitched when Captain America killed in movies, even though in comics he is ultra anti-gun no-kill guy (read any crossover with Punisher for detailed example of his moral).
Firstly, that was in war-time. Nobody complains about Cap gunning down SHIELD agents in TWS either because guess what, that fucking doesn't happen, because context is crucial. Arguing that Cap never killed Nazis in WW2 would be as dumb as that "Hulk never even accidentally squished anyone cuz Banner's a polymath whiz" bullshit. And Jack Kirby was a real mensch who actually served in WW2 and would probably punch your teeth out if you suggested killing Nazis in time of war was somehow immoral.

Bob Kane just asked his ghost artists to draw Batman with a gun on the cover even when the story didn't have him using one cuz it looked cool and as pointed out, to shamelessly rip off The Shadow.

Don't be autistic. I can find that page of Mike W. Barr's Batman using a henchman as a human shield, or driving a truckload of gasoline into a crowd of gunmen, but we both know those moments are few and far between, almost always added purely to make the fight scenes more cooler and like muh Hollywood action movies, and never really addressed in-fiction. Like, there's never a moment where somebody goes "BOY BATMAN, REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU TECHNICALLY COMMITTED MANSLAUGHTER?" but there are tons of stories, often fairly well-respected ones, hinged on Bats' inability or refusal to take a life.

>people

He did in Injustice when Superman killed all the Parademons.

>Batman kills, something that for the majority of his run he has never done.
>"You guys need to understand that this is an adaptation."
>Jimmy Olsen is played by a black guy
>"WHAT THE FUCK THIS ISN'T JIMMY AT ALL!"

Zack is the best.

>Darkseid's huge army is attacking the entire globe
>Superman ashes them in a couple seconds
Overpowered.

To take out Parademons probably

It's what they will be fighting in the movie along with Steppenwolf

>Jimmy Olsen is a CIA agent who never befriends Superman and gets shot in the face
>"WHAT THE FUCK THIS ISN'T JIMMY AT ALL!"

And yet later in the comic Batman manages to 1v1 Dictator Supes just so he can throw it in Damian's face when he refuses to murder him

Idiots still saying Batman is a murderer. What you people can't fucking comprehend a little collateral damage? HE DOESN'T FUCKING EXECUTE A SINGLE PERSON STOP BEING THICK.

>later
>Superman jobs to Wonder Woman
I expect power levels to be out of whack in the MCU, but I expected better from DC.

thicc

That was from Larry Hama's run, and while I have a lot of respect for that man, he wrote what is arguably one of the all-time worst Batman runs, produced in the dark ages of the character after No Man's Land but before Morrison. It's not surprising that Hama's Batman would kill, at least in self-defense against enemies with military grade hardware, because Hama is a concealed-carry conservative who spent most of his career writing G.I. Joe, and much of his Batman run feels like it's written in that frame of mind. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he just dusted off some old unused G.I. Joe scripts.

Watch your tongue or I'll remove you racist coward.

Remember when the Batmobile was a car

>Now, take this BvS version of Batman. He's fifty years old. He's fought drug smugglers, sex traffickers, mobsters, clowns, maybe even a ninja or two. Like any fifty year old, he's set in his ways. Can you think of any event from Man of Steel that could break a fuse in Bruce Wayne's mind? Maybe something we get a first hand account of? Perhaps something that would change humanity's entire cosmic view of themselves? Something that would "turn good men cruel?"
We never see Batman prior to the the Battle of Metropolis, and I really don't think it was meant to explain why he's decided to brand random thugs, or why for some reason being caught by Batman is a death sentence? I still don't fucking get that, like, why would you do the Bat's dirty work for him? Do they think they're all snitches and Bats is just conveniently marking his informants for death? It's really fucking idiotic.

It's just meant to explain why he's mad at Superman, but then even that doesn't work, cuz he does the exact same shit he's mad about later, causing mass destruction and death cuz "THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS", but then Superman shuts him down and is all "ONLY I AM ALLOWED TO OPERATE WITH TOTAL MORAL IMPUNITY."

The movie can't decide which one it wants you to root for, so it makes them both be egomaniacal hypocrites.

Aliens don't count.

No guns but heavy artillary mounted onto of your weapon of mass destruction is a okay

Meanwhile in Marvel, the Avengers killed an entire army of Chitauri and no one bats an eyelash

The Chitauri also killed less people than Frank Castle

Give it a movie or two.
>The Batman ends with him forcing a sobbing Penguin to suck the business end of a shotgun before blowing his brains out towards the audience in 3D
>Sup Forumscksuckers jizz into one another's mouths in theaters everywhere as they wet their whistle for their long-winded defenses of this UTTERLY BRILLIANT PURE CAPE KINO

>Parademons
>people

Avengers aren't heroes. They're the moral equivalent of the Suicide Squad: a bunch of villains tricked by a black person into helping us.

>I still don't fucking get that, like, why would you do the Bat's dirty work for him? Do they think they're all snitches and Bats is just conveniently marking his informants for death? It's really fucking idiotic.
Getting caught by Batman would make a criminal be treated like royalty in prison, I'd think. These criminals weren't captured by the police or FBI, it took the fucking Batman to finally take them down. They'd be the superstars of the underworld.

Tell me about all the times the Avengers vowed to not resort to killing.

All we need is this scene in one of our films and my life will be complete

woah watch out guys we've got a tough antifa dude right here

>Muh aliums!

I'm going to just point out that you guys streeeetched to defend BvS too before it came out...
>Sure the Batmobile has guns, but so did the 80s one and the Bat-pod, and like those he'll probably only use them to remove road obstructions.
>Okay so, yeah that's pretty clearly the Batwing gunning down guys in the trailer, but maybe like Lex Luthor hacks into it to discredit and frame Batman and get Superman mad enough to fight him?
>Okay yeah he has a Kryptonite gun, but he's only gonna use that against Supes and Doomsday
And then the actual finished movie just has him straight-up shredding human beings into a CGI ball of blood and flame because fuck everyone.

They are, when seperated from seid's influence they showcase their sapience and positive emotions, having positive bonds of friendship and loyalty with others.

Like the one that became friends with Aquaman and sacrificed himself to save the hero's life.
Or the one that joined the Suicide Squad and turned out to be a major bro.

If you aren't willing to kill humans conscripts for 'moral' reasons then they would also apply to Parademons.

Right? If anything, they'd WANT to be branded so they can prove to all the dudes inside that they're not just another poser with a fake Batman story, they actually DID go a few rounds with him. And yeah, in the comics the attitude usually seems to be that criminals bond over their universal hatred of Batman, so seeing them turned into his de facto lynch mob was just bizarre. It's not something found even in any Elseworlds I've read.

Fuck you pal, Cap was Right.

The black person even looked to Cap as his conscience, in opposing was turned out to be the secret hydra plot that would have genocided pretty much everyone with flying aircraft carriers.

He is a shining beacon of liberty and freedom who does the right thing, unlike some of the other people on the team.

>They are, when seperated from seid's influence they showcase their sapience and positive emotions

Well in the mean time, I'm pretty sure the Parademons will be under said influence. Do you also autstically screech like this during a zombie apocalypse or when Avengers destroy faceless mobs of aliens and robots?

>unlike some of the other people on the team.

Avengers don't have a no-kill code, they kill forces sent against them in combat be it human or alien.
You don't seem to understand how hypocritical it is to kill some intelligent thinking beings but not others solely down to what planet they were born on and nothing else.

Geeze RDJ is the most pathetic of manlets... you ever see those fullbody shots where its revealed he's always standing on tip toes when in group shots with other actors? Or that he wears the most MASSIVE sets of platform shoes when going to public events?

Yes. I have seen them.

>Avengers don't have a no-kill code
Then I guess they shouldn't be marketed as "heroes" then huh?

Get a load of this guy here who's going to be autistically screeching #Apokolipslivesmatter when god forbid, The JL isn't fighting Parademons/Steppenwolf with rape wistles and sling shots.

Man, this takes me back to the old arguments of Sup Forums, when everything was a four-way morality play between Kamen Rider, Kenshiro, Bomb Queen and Superman.

Yeah alright Captain Murder.

Timm's Justice League killed the invading alien army in their first episodes

Then they killed Vandal Savage's army in the time travel episodes

Granted, John Stewart is a literal US Marine

>Superheroes
>US Marines

If they were intelligent then they wouldn't fuck with a guy wearing Bat Iconography who literally stapled guns on his car.

sorry meant for

When will they embrace this shit and just have movie Batman mow down every asshole that gets in his way without mercy? I kinda want them to stop tippy toeing around this and go all out already.

>it's literally okay when Avengers do it.

>tough
>antifa

And you seem to equate the "no kill code" for absolute unquestionable pacifism in the face of oblivion when the opposition is literally a Space Dictator Tyrant.

If Spider-Man is neck snappering in Homecoming, it would be the same thing.
Batman has morphed into this bizarre fusion of Frank Castle and Tony Stark.

But he killed Gwen Stacey.

He didn't kill her, he just didn't have (what it took) to save her.

>>Okay so, yeah that's pretty clearly the Batwing gunning down guys in the trailer, but maybe like Lex Luthor hacks into it to discredit
That time he tried to gun
down the joker, he must've missed on purpose

>First 12 issues vs 77 years of continuity

Snyderfags are really wracking their brains on this one, eh?

It's canon that cap killed during the war but stopped after he was thawed out and was acting as a civilian. Guess what they mirrored in the movies?

Remember that time Byrne took a break from exploring his fetishes for little girls abuse of women and had Superman execute Zod?

Defined Superman for ever and ever.

>John Byrne drove Terry Long and Donna's son off a cliff just so he could use her for fetish fuel.

Megamind's Tighten is exactly what John Byrne would be with the powers of Superman.

>Firstly, that was in war-time.
Who says the Nazis even wanted to fight in the war? Cap is a murderer.

>Who says the Nazis even wanted to fight in the war?
Poland?

Bruh, that was more than one universe ago.

I think my issue is that the whole Batman thing as we know it does work so much if he's willing to gun people down.

Why have this utility belt full of batarangs and sleeping gas marbles or whatever when he could just have a holster and ammo and shoot everyone, something that is a thousand times easier than leaving them slightly concussed and tied up for the cops to find so they can be back on the streets 5-10 years later.