After Girls writer and executive producer Murray Miller was accused of sexual assault by actress Aurora Perrineau...

>After Girls writer and executive producer Murray Miller was accused of sexual assault by actress Aurora Perrineau, Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner issued a statement in support of their long-time coworker, describing Perrineau’s accusation as “one of the 3 percent of assault cases that are misreported every year.” This prompted such outrage that Dunham and Konner issued a second statement apologizing for the first, and saying, “We regret this decision with every fiber of our being.”

>Now, a writer for Dunham’s Lenny Letter is publicly walking away from online publication, citing a what she calls the writer-actress-producer-activist’s “well-known racism.” Author Zinzi Clemmons says that she has known Dunham since their college years, and that the two share overlapping social circles. During that time Clemmons says she “avoided those people like the plague because of their racism,” adding, “I’d call their strain ‘hipster-racism’, which typically uses sarcasm as a cover.” She cites her relationships with her editors as the reason she has stayed at Lenny until now, but that Dunham’s reactions to the accusations made by Perrineau pushed her to leave the newsletter. “As a result of Lena Dunham’s statements, I have decided that I will no longer write for Lenny Letter. For all you writers who are outraged about what she did, I encourage you do to the same. Especially women of color.” You can read Clemmons’s full statement below via Twitter.

vulture.com/2017/11/writer-zinzi-clemmons-leaves-lenny-letter-citing-dunhams-known-racism.html

J U S T
U
S
T

Other urls found in this thread:

twitchy.com/tag/lena-dunham/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bout time this hog got some sort of backlash

im complete honest here it would give me great pleasure if lena dunham goes down

Nice. The only reason why they're defending him is because he's from the tribe.

>the chimpanzees turn on the member who refused to take part in beating the outcast

In a few short months she will be /ourgirl/ screencap this

>yfw Lena gets a Punished Lena character arc

>lena defending one of her own kind episode

I love that this is what turns the SJWs against Dunham, and not the fact that she sexually abused her sister for years.

>writer-actress-producer-activist

Holy shit this fucking goblin is physically revolting.
I am literally blocking out OP's picture with my left hand as I'm typing this.

>“one of the 3 percent of assault cases that are misreported every year.”
You mean falsely reported. And it's way higher than 3%.

I like this one, straight to the point.

She should have gone down about 10 times already. She should have never risen up in the first place.
Thank you G*d for rich parents and nepotism!

who's more fuckable, Lena Dunham or Jesse Slaughter?

>mfw i'm literally the male version of lena dunham

Seriously, how did she recover from this one?

I could spend the rest of my life describing what a cunt this person is.

You molested your little sister?
How was it?

Is it because they are no longer getting traction calling their enemies racist and sexist so they have to turn their anger inwards towards their own? Like a starving group of people turning to cannibalism?

i didn't get to cum

At least you tried

Does anyone have her first apology that she took down?

>This should be called the Metropolitan Museum of Getting Rejected By Athletes

RIGHT ON SISTER

OI

Literally all a guy did was play with his phone. He said nothing to her. He didn't insult her. He was just minding her own business. IN HER BRAIN she spun this as some massive rejection because of her insecurities and narcissism.

Lena, you're now owed anything. This is strangely like the guys who think they're just owed sex by girls.

is nobody going to call her out on molesting her little sister

You tried

>twitchy.com/tag/lena-dunham/

This is what a narcissistic sociopath sounds like.

I think they tried to make the guy apologize to her

>all men are rapists
>except the ones who produce my show

ZOFTIG

No "they" didn't.. Lena was correctly shit all over for this by pretty much everyone.

>She claimed that one female "in Lena's circles" was "known to use the N word in conversation in order to be provocative, and if she was ever called on it, she would say 'it's just a joke.' I was often in the same room with her, but I never spoke to her, only watched her from far in anxiety and horror."

So Lena is secretly racist? Nice.

Remember when everyone shit on Dunham for having a show in Brooklyn with a 100% white cast so she cast the whitest black guy in history as her love interest and then wrote him to be an asshole Republican so her character could talk down to him and lecture him?

guys im getting scared. everyone who has attacked Trump is going down..

What if i'm next?

Just stop user, this thread is for shitting on Dunham.

Hollywood is a den of vipers. They're all scumbags. Everyone is a narcissistic rapist drug addict with mob connections. And if they're not, they're friends with such people and cover up for them.

Trump is the same as these people. He's going down HARD. Muller is working his way up the campaign. Expect charges some time against Jr. and Ivanka.

>wrote him to be an asshole Republican so her character could talk down to him and lecture him?

Wait really?

>he thinks mueller is investigating Trump

Oh sweetie.

1200 sealed indictments for the DNC, Podesta group and Clinton foundation

hmmm seems like a lot of apologizing.

Is this a strategy to keep her name in the news or is she just retarded?

>Miller was born to a Jewish family in California.[3] He has one brother, writer (((Judah))) Miller (married to Marissa Jaret (((Winokur)))).[3][4] He attended New York University where Andy (((Samberg))) was his roommate.[5]

No, 12000!

Maybe as many as 120,000!

she beat all the others though, just this one was her friend

>its a 'leftists eat their own for failing to meet impossible moral standards' episode

>Jesse Slaughter?

Oh that's sad. Poor Jessie. Her parents were meth head trash, which led to her issues. She's really pretty, but she's really fat now so she looks awful. Plus she has tons of health issues now too.

Holy shit what an absolute scum fuck

>impossible moral standards' episode

Lena is deeply narcissistic and covers for her friends who are rapists. She's corrupt as shit and easy to hate.

LISTEN
AND
BELIEVE

She did Donny dirty!

Holy shit.

She's a moron.

I'm a bleeding heart, so I followed Jessie for a bit. I think she has some kind of neuro-degenerative thing going on. She can walk with a cane but mostly uses the wheelchair when about.

>The constant apologies and backtracking.
>Defending her writer and then backtracking when she gets a little flack.
>Making a mild racial joke and then grovelling that she isn’t racist.
>Saying she would flee to Canada and then not doing when it would be obvious Hollywood would forget her pudgy arse.
How does anyone give this bitch’s any credibility?!

I swear the far left is nothing but a bunch of people constantly looking for someone to point a finger at. It doesn't matter who they are, if they can virtue signal and get those virtual pats on the backs, they will do so at any cost. Their brains must be in full radar mode at this point.

I was just catching up on her story and she says he has EDS which is a connective tissue and joint disorder so her legs wouldnt be strong enough to hold her (massive) weight. She seems a little more adjusted but considers herself a trannie and talks about getting a penis surgery. Glad the internet lumberjack is dead, can't imagine what he did to her

Internet lumberjack was Chris chans dad, not sure how I mixed that up

>mexican kid

Oh that made me laugh.

Not my fault that they don't meet the standards that they set for themselves, and judge others based off of. Same goes for religious folk as well. Maybe all these individuals should ease up on all the moral grandstanding.

hmmm, average thread OP but thats ok, lena is a shitter so itsallgood. but all this got me thinking of cracked dot com; prior to 2014, they used shit on lena quite a bit, i havent been back there since then and now i wonder if they have changed their tune as they now belong to the tribe themselves.

How does a person get that fat, and not have decent boobs? Especially a Jewess?

kek she got absolutely buttblasted

Who would fuck that bovine slag?

I've seen transgender couples where they both look like that.
Otherwise I dunno. I would assume some transaction had occurred

is that a female?

She actually has a nice set of tits
just they don't go witht the rest of her body
she has slim 17tr old girl tits

The animal shelter one really pisses me off for some reason

She's been going down on her sister for awhile

>muh women of color
>not one darker skin person on "Girls"

I don't like pets, or really anything that potentially shits on my floor, but abusing or abandoning animals is pretty much the most reliable indicator of a shitty person you'll ever find

People have been complaining about racist bitch for YEARS though.

TO NO AVAIL

I wonder who the friend was

Probably Kathy Griffin

How low must Taylor's self esteem be where she thinks she needs fatty ding-dong there to look good by comparison? Who hurt her in the past?

She's so beautiful

>In a few short months she will be /ourgirl/ screencap this
>/ourgirl/
>girl

Why not both?!

Great. Just what we needed.
Another Jewish princess.

On the one hand, The Vulture is a shrieking rag

On the other, *delicious*

>Amy Pascal (Jewish*) (molested Rooney Mara and Kristen Stewart)
>Harvey Weinstein (Jewish*)
>Bob Weinstein (Jewish*)
>Brett Ratner (Jewish*)
>Matthew Weiner (Jewish*)
>Andrew Kreisberg (Jewish*)
>James Toback (Jewish*)
>Dustin Hoffman (Jewish*)
>Richard Dreyfuss (Jewish*)
>Jeremy Piven (Jewish*)
>Murray Miller (Jewish*)
>Lena Dunham (Jewish*)
>David Cross (Jewish*)
>Jeffrey Tambor (Jewish*)
>Terry Richardson (Jewish*)
>Roman Polanski (Jewish*)
>Woody Allen (Jewish*)
>Dan Schneider (Jewish*)
>Louis CK (25% Jewish*)
>Steven Seagal (50% Jewish*)
>Bryan Singer (Jewish* faggot)
>Bin Fayed Al'Affleq (Muslim)
>Bill Cosby (nigger)
>George Takei (faggot gook)
>Kevin Spacey (faggot)

* 1% of population

(from the Talmud “A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat.” – Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348.)

>MSM: "it's a systemic straight white male issue!" also somehow associating Mel Gibson or Trump with them for no reason

Really makes one think.

This has been such a great year. The progressive left is dying. Thank god for that.

>eating breakfast with the news on
>they start talking about this cow
>soundbite of her saying "I think I'm the voice of my generation"

Laughed so hard there were eggs all over the wall.

How did Hillary lose when she had Lena Dunham backing her?

i'm slightly ashamed to know who that is

Why did you leave out so many non-Jewish people from the list? You even added people who are only accused not even accused just to pad out the Jewish names. The one thing I don't get about racists is how you hold your beliefs even though you have to lie so frequently to maintain them. Surely even a 75 IQ from pol can recognize that they are constantly being deliberately deceptive.

Oh jew!

this image has me dying lmao

Me too bro.

GET OUT WAS RIGHT
GET OUT WAS RIGHT
GET OUT WAS RIGHT
GET OUT WAS RIGHT
GET OUT WAS RIGHT
So satisfying to see these "feminist icon" true colours being revealed like this.

The guy who made this was a caller on Dick Mastersons podcast one or two episodes ago.

this. (((they))) dont think a son of abraham should fit into the actual racist, sexist, harassing stereotype (((they))) have spent almost a century establishing.
they are white when it comes to throwing nazi salutes at trump rally's.
when it comes to the backlash of actually being white then (((they))) suddenly close ranks and scream about how jewish they are and polanski should be given another chance.

Almost a guarantee that her managers sorted it out to get Lena more mainstream exposure and to make Taylor more appealing to Hollywood producers.

Standard jewish neuroticism

Lots of people are neurotic, why are you so obsessed with jews