Curb thread, ballbags

Curb thread, ballbags
get in here

that autism kid is a little shit. Like, not even autism, he's just an asshole

Theyre not water snobs!

How do you know?

Larry is a man of the people

good god, Larry has learned to wield his powers for good

Water bitch tried to gamble Larry and she lost.

OH FUCK THE FATWAH

>as a devout muslim, I should kill this man

FATWAH IS BACK BABY

HIS NAME

IS NATTAM PORTANT

$250 between Jews? This could get ugly.

>they're racist

kek

jesus what a throwback

fatwah guy going back through previous guest characters is just like the seinfeld finale

is this the season finale or something? It's like going through everything ever and proving Larry right about it all

except this is funny

That jittery bitch! He klomped!

MICHEAL J FOX DICKHEAD CONFIRMED

Proof Larry has done literally nothing wrong.

Larry David is the friend of the Lesbian, and friend to Islam.

>trusting spics
this is where Larry fucked up

no larry. Don't you do it. Don't you mention the ketchup

>Lin-Manuel Miranda cameo imminent

you got your wish

Jeff looks great in a cowboy hat.

>two episodes left

wow... it almost all worked out for once

>its a Larry did nothing wrong clipshow

Solid episode. Laughed out loud at the autistic kid shit, Larry laying down the law. This season's so much better than last.

fuck i don't want this season to end

Larry Did Nothing Wrong

>ballbags
You watch Desus & Mero too?

He's on the spectrum

>praising Larry for rejecting Jewish orthodoxy
I lost it

This season isn't really as good as past ones but still doesn't merit the butthurt response from press. Same with Larrys SNL monologue

Fuck, are we getting a Season 10 after this?

>We just want to make sure you're in a long term relationship.
>I can give you nine months.

That's the Larry all love!

Fuck, what a great episode. This show is still going strong it's really quite impressive.

They better, even if we have to wait another 5 years I don't mind, Larry can clearly still write a hell of an episode as far as I'm concerned.

No, you WASH ME

It's definitely solid, it's made me laugh more than most of the stuff on tv as usual even though the plots vary in quality

What butthurt response? People are actually upset at Curb? For what purpose?

The fatwa's gonna get reinstated right? There's no way he got off this easy

>now get under those covers. i'm gonna have sex with your mother

just trying to imagine staying friends with someone who cost me $250 and i realize i am so not rich

That was one of the funniest Curb episodes ever. Definitely the best of this season.

Yeah I think its the best so far. The investigation the guy did into Larry and seeing the other side of it was funny. The ketchup thing I relate to because I know people that drown their food in that shit and leave none for anyone else.
Twice happened at a restaurant where we waited and got the table after a couple. Just two people mind you and barely any ketchup. Waiter apologized and said it happens a lot but they just filled them back up.
I think people steal that shit to be honest.

Last week's episode was also fantastic, two of the best curb episodes ever in a row.

this ep was wonderful and please let Larry David know that we love the show, Shatner. also appear on the show immediately, Shatner. thank you.

Wow really user? He's on the spectrum. Have some sympathy.

I'm pretty sure after tonight that this is the final season. It's all gonna be over in two weeks.

Best part

Fuck, I wanted to see David Schwimmer admit that the he told the flight attentant about Larry's seat.

At this point you can pretty much assume that Larry was always right and everyone was against him.

Feels like they're repeating themselves. They've definitely done the car bit before and I've definitely heard the "he sounds white on the phone" bit in some show. Can't remember which though.

I've seen every episode like 20+ times, the phone joke was new as far as I'm aware. What car bit are you talking about?

The bit where he hits a car and then he's wondering if he should leave a note or stay and have a talk. That literally already happened on the show.
As for the black bit, I don't think it happened on curb, but I know I've heard that bit before and it played just like that. Can't remember where though

Shit I had the same feeling about >he sounded white on the phone but I cannot figure out what it was from.