It's a Truman has a classmate at uni that looks like peak Sheryl Lee with hazel eyes but cuter...

>it's a Truman has a classmate at uni that looks like peak Sheryl Lee with hazel eyes but cuter, smol and not a chestlet and he can't hit on her because of multiple reasons, the main one being that if he gets rejected he still has to spend the rest of his studies and future career interacting with her on an almost daily basis because he chose a meme career where one generation is made up of 6 people at most and if he manages to seduce her he won't be able to leave the studio to move to Europe (formerly Fiji's) episode
I hate these writers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I90Q2bChBX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Europe (formerly Fiji's)
SNEED

>using a meme to sneak your personal blog onto Sup Forums

fuck outta here you lonely robot this is low quality memeing even by Sup Forums standards

>he didn't watch the last episode
Point at him and laugh

>trumanposting has ever been anything of than thinly veiled blogposting
>it's a Truman is a fucking redditor who comes to Sup Forums to steal memes he doesn't understand and he has to go back episode

Still being a pathetic coward trying to make up excuses for why you have no shot with this girl, I see. Except last time you made this shit thread, you said the girl looks like Emma Stone.

Yeah, but then I came across a twin peaks thread and saw she looks like Sheryl Lee much more than Stone. She doesn't have the doll from Saw tier cheeks though, unlike Sheryl. Much cuter. It's amazing to watch Truman struggle to hide his feelings. I don't know how he'd react if she confronted him on that, but I assume he'd spill the beans and some spaghetti to go with them.

Imagine being pathetic enough to make this thread even once, let alone multiple times.

What? Trumanposting is and always has been about outlandish situations like killing hookers, it's limpwrist faggots like you who have no outlet for their weak little feelings other than Sup Forums who come in here and shit the place up with your honestly disgusting attempts to achieve catharsis for your oneitis and your empty, sad lives. Start journalling. See a therapist. Do not under any circumstances dump your teen angst on Sup Forums, that's not what it's for.

>it's a Truman sighs with relief knowing that classes are over and he won't see her for about 25 days episode
if it's anything like the other episode where he felt relief he would be away from his crush he'll get jealous as fuck when she shows up with another guy on social media
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>outlandish situations
Yeah like that episode where Truman said "some of you guys are alright, don't go to school tomorrow"

The fact that you think you're the one choosing not to pursue her in this situation when it's painfully obvious you are a pathetic beta who has no chance in the first place is pure fucking cringe. I really hope the embarrassment you should be feeling for posting this keeps you awake all night.

It's a Truman doesn't hit on women in his workplace or at school because rejection or no-strings-attached sex means horrible tension for months-years afterwards on a daily basis
i hate everything so much, those writers are sadistic

>it's a truman can't man up and accept risk and consequences episode
>it's a truman can't accept defeat and move on episode

There's plenty of fish in the sea, Truman doesn't need to make the rest of his career unbearable because of letting his dick tell him what to do.

Truly tragic. Truman made a risk assessment and his conclusion was that it's not worth the risk, but deep down he's still attracted to her.

>it's a Truman goes for a friend's wedding and hits on a Taytay tier hottie with a Master's Degree only for his friend to reveal to him the next week that she was pregnant with twins from her ex during the wedding and has an abortion 5 days later
JUST
Truman really wanted that chick but he's disgusted by her now

The eternal roastie strikes again

>it's a "Truman met a girl at a party a couple days ago but doesn't have the balls to message her because he's forgotten how to talk to girls after 2-3 years of not dating." Episode
What should Truman do?

>it's a Truman vents on an anonymous online television discussion image board by pretending to be a character from a movie because he's too embarrassed to share his worries with anyone who knows him episode

BEST EMILY

Message some random desperate roastie to brush up on his confidence

Youcis is a weird one.

>it's a Truman makes a okcupid profile, a fatty feminist starts messaging her and he leads the fat pig for three weeks episode
>it's a Truman can't get a reply from any of the women that he finds somewhat interesting, not even the ones he wants to befriend and not date because he could smell their thot ways from miles away episode
>it's a Truman comes back to the site after a year and finds out that the slob is now listed as "bisexual" (for that is what she calls herself) episode

>the ones he wants to befriend and not date
>t. soyboy

>t. triggered roastie who got lead like they like to do to men
Don't dish it if you can't take it, slut

Woah, cool it with the misogynistic remarks Elliot

>muh soggy knees
You have to go back soyboy

>it's a Truman almost gets killed by a PARCAN falling on his head episode
He could have ended like Madison Montgomery's teacher in Coven

> it's a Truman gets the letters "AM" branded on his ass episode

She brands her push slaves in the pelvis, fag
giv allison gf

What if Maddie was actually a different form of Laura, since we know by season 3 that her soul is basically immortal?

>it's a Truman should go back to tumblr but he doesn't episode

Nice quads. You and are the ones who need to go back though.
youtube.com/watch?v=I90Q2bChBX8

>it's a truman goes in a fivesome with the quads girls episode

>>it's a truman believes fivesome is a word episode