2/3 of this board is now dedicated to whining about race mixing feminism and other sjw shit in television shows/movies

>2/3 of this board is now dedicated to whining about race mixing feminism and other sjw shit in television shows/movies

It's over. Close it down japanese moot.

>Wahh people discuss stuff I don't like
You can always just leave you know

You want to know what happened?

Social media and the mainstreaming of geek culture. Social outcasts have been pushed out of their own niches.

>not liking /poltv/

>tfw poltard au/tv/ists refuse to discuss black/african cinema whenever i make a thread

I get it, muh dick idris elba blacked is funny to you lot, but I'm going to need you all to grow the fuck up

If you want a semi-serious discussion we can have one. Also jmoot won't shut it down cos all the traffic comes to Sup Forums anyway.

Read Sup Forums rules and get back to me. Pretty sure one rule is no Sup Forums shit in other boards.

das rite

WE

WUZ

FUN

ECKS DEE!

don't forget about capeshit that takes up quite a few threads

>discuss
except its not discussing
its just dumb racist jokes and complaining about star wars, when you disagree you are a soyboy.

Because African "cinema" is somehow even worse than poo in loo cinema you cretin.
The reason no one wants to talk about it is that it's so shit, that even talking about it is shit.

im probably leaving this board
all they want is an echo chamber, let em be complacent

>board

It's several boards, and I'm sure most of the are literal newfags who THINK they understand Sup Forums. But anyway Sup Forums became terminal around 2013.

I'm finally going to do it. I'm going to by an SA account.

Leave the site and go back to r*ddit while you're at it.

>r*ddit

Are you scared to write out the name?

Type "go back to ______" and try to post.

Kelly C made it to the front page of reddit and from then on, screencaps of us were all over reddit. When something of ours hit their front page, millions of normies were seeing it. They loved us, and other boards. Sup Forums and Sup Forums just so happen to be the most accessible boards.

What a coincidence that in the next few years, a bunch of retarded anons campaign to get Sup Forums moderated. Feet? omg ur weird lol. Banned. Pedos? Banned. Oval? Gone. Actress discussion? omg waifuists are weird. Banned. Movie discussion? Ignored. They begged for moderation. For anything not forced memes to be purged.

Reddit came here to spew their shit. This was their place where they could say nigger, smear shit on the wall and not get banned. They get off on smearing shit on the wall, waiting for the home owner to come home and laughing when the owner freaks out. Why would they discuss movies here? They discuss movies on reddit, their home. Sup Forums is for memes and memes only. Sup Forums to them was a place famous for being shit, so they came here to shit.

Once the teenage reddit mexican /got/faggots realized you could create any meme by spamming it for months, this place died its final death. They couldn't get enough.

If you ever propagated one of the following memes you are part of the problem and should kill yourself. JUST, Sheev, kino, pest-posting, Sneed, *blocks*, and all spammed memes. Bane was the only good one. Everything after was a pale imitation.

There is no going back. I would torture any of you teenage reddit memers to death if I could. I hate you all.

>There is no going back.

Horrifying isn't it?

>Sup Forums ruins every single board and invites a tidal wave of unthinking parrots with autism from reddit and twitter

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUUHGT?

>it's a "wacky conspiracy theory guy thinks "they're" ruining everything" episode

Why are you complaining about reddit when they made it possible for you to post here in the first place?

I just want jmoot to close Sup Forums down so I can move on with my life.