swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra #5 (March 8)
Rebels 3.17: Secret Cargo (March 4)

>Rebels 3.17: "Secret Cargo"
mega.nz/#!UJVxEabR!RCzuiviu-F5XbxdLVphzeZe_pt8kXJ1E4Sw-fcf1j_Q

>Rebels Recon: Secret Cargo
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ez3y6BZGrk

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/databank/dantooine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is she?

V. 2.06
What's new:
Berchest
Cona
Filordis
Garel
Iktotchon
Jelucan
Kerkoidia
Kowak
Lothal
Manpha
Moonus Mandel
Mortis
Nouane
N'zoth
Ruuria
Stygeon Prime
Telos
Tepasi
Veron

Post characters who were right

GAAAAALLLLLLEEENNNNN

Mates4life

> that Tarkin

>tatooine isn't in Hutt space

???

It almost never is for some reason.

>MFW never a Pygram Tarkin ever again

So where would Krennic be, during this?

You think he's chasing his boyfriend so that he can save him from that whore Lyra?

Not far. Krennic's been attached to the Death Star project since it's inception if I recall correctly. So he's probably on that station orbiting Geonosis we saw in Rebels.

He came so close to meeting the Emperor, like he always wanted

I want the Empire to look like this in the Han Solo movie

Catalyst reveals that he's on another Star Destroyer right next to the one Vader is on because of his failure to keep Poggle imprisoned.

>My death Star looks wonderful
>Indeed, Emperor
>breathing

>ADMIST MY ACHIEVEMENT, NOT YOURS

According to the EU Hutt Space was bigger during the clone wars

They probably won't because about a year later according to Adventures in Wild Space they started the Stormtrooper corps and started using TIEs. It took a while but by the time of Tarkin the whole galaxy has the updated tech that have in the OT.

It's that time again!

>Genevieve O’Reilly reprises her role as Mon Mothma. She first played the senator in Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and returned nearly a decade later for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

>Mon Mothma mentions a massacre on Ghorman. The “Ghorman Massacre” as a concept dates back to 1990’s Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, where it was cited as an inciting incident of Imperial brutality that inspired rebellion.

>Kerkoidia
If General Whorm Loathsom was a Kerkoiden, wouldn't it be Kerkoide?

>Josh Brener, a long time Star Wars fan, provides the voice for Erskin Semaj. He plays Dale in Big Bang Theory and Big Head in Silicon Valley.

bazinga

>The logo on Semaj’s helmet is the design on Mon Mothma’s medallion.

>This episode includes John “Dutch” Vander, the real name of Gold Leader who was played by Angus MacInnes in Star Wars: A New Hope and in archival footage reused in Rogue One. For Star Wars Rebels he is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal.

I wonder if we'll see Red Leader in the finale

starwars.com/databank/dantooine

>The site of the first base for the Rebel Alliance, Dantooine is an Outer Rim world, filled with lush forests and green landscapes. The Alliance would later leave Dantooine for a new home in an effort to stay one step ahead of the Empire.

le kotor farmland

With Gold Squadron's appearance I was hoping we'd see Evaan Verlaine. But then Gold Three got blown up so I guess she wasn't in the squadron yet.

>The space debris where the Ghost hides is evidently Clone Wars era, as the Separatist logo adorns a large hunk of hull.

>In the script, Gold Three was named Tyson.

F

Aw dang
I was hoping for them to be using Republic tech for a bit longer. Ah well, hopefully we'll get a movie set just after ROTS sometime.

>pablo still won't answer my twitter question

>This episode marks the series debut of a Mon Calamari cruiser, a Nebulon-B frigate, and at long last, a TIE defender in action.

So that's why his voice acting felt a bit "weak".

Pitch us a movie you would put there.

That's not to say ALL Republic tech would be gone.

Even in the OT era in canon there's still examples of republic vehicles. There was a venator in the Star Wars(or Darth Vader, I forget) comic and in one of the short stories an AT-TE was in use by the empire

>The Y-wings seen earlier in this season have been further modified to better match their final appearance as seen in A New Hope and Rogue One.

Concept art next!

What did you ask him?

What is it?

Ayy
Dantooine was beautiful in KOTOR
I hope we get to see the surface sometime in Rebels. Maybe they'll move their base there after Season 3?

What was your question

He has some words blocked, like canon. So don't use that in your question or he won't see it.

Or maybe he was just joking about that, I honestly can't tell with Pablo.

I'm betting the finale will end with the crew arriving on the Dantooine base and the official formation of the Rebel Alliance happening.

what is agent kallus' middle name

I have no idea heh
Maybe something from an Imperial perspective?

That's your question

"Ent"

Ag Ent Kallus

shipsss

Tarkin movie

will never happen. But I can dream

>Home One
YESSSSSSSSSSSS

that's what I imagined the vagaari ships to look like but with the bubbles being clear and filled with people

That would be super cool! And yeah, it wouldn't surprise me. They need to end the season on a highnote, so I doubt they'd just end it with the destruction of their current base.

That's it for this week! No music clip this week though...

I really really like this

I like that they made this Aryan qt the surviving Y-wing from the Battle of Yavin

perfect mommyfu

so it IS Home One, glad to know, ACKBAR SOON

TIE Defender best TIE

IMPERIALS BTFO HOW CAN THEY EVER RECOVER

By destroying themselves a year after the Emperor dies

I'm sure they'll announce his full name right before his execution.

>girth doesn't matter

Sheev flipped the holochess board because if he can't have the galaxy I GUESS NO ONE CAN

I would like that

I thought the Home One type cruisers were smaller?

No you're thinking of the smaller Mon Calamari cruiser I think

No Mon Calamari cruiser ever had a verified canon length until ROVD officially declared the Profundity to be 1206 meters. Mon Cals, along with the SSD, had wildly varying estimated lengths ranging from ~1km to as much as 9km.

Yeah, wouldn't that be neat?

I hope it's not something weird though.

I should note however that most lengths given for Mon Cal cruisers was about 1200-1400 meters, and Home One specifically was sometimes measured at 1300 meters up to 3200, but all these references are in non-canon works.

What if his name is actually Ag-Ent Kallus?

>It took a while but by the time of Tarkin the whole galaxy has the updated tech that have in the OT.
That's not true, in Tarkin they still have some V-wings and other CW tech

>Willhuff
>Sheev
Don't get your hopes up

dropping a meme and leaving, /LOL
star wars ded, ripperoni

butt butt butt kallus

>Warship has a fucking garden in it

What is this, Star Trek?

So since the Order of the Terrible Glare is canon again I'm assuming the Pius Dea are canon too which sort of makes sense given that the Aspectu looked like crusaders. In the EU what happened was there was some cult called the Pius Dea who worshipped a goddess. They had a coup and made their leader the Chancellor of the Republic and proceeded to go on crusades against alien governments specifically the hutts. During these crusades some Jedi splintered off to join the Pius Dea and formed the Order of the Terrible Glare which are basically the Ordu Aspectu from Doctor Aphra. Eventually the Jedi and Republic navy pit a stop to the Pius Dea and instilled the leader of the Jedi as chancellor.

I'm thinking this is still canon because really it's hard to have the Order of the Terrible Glare be canon without the Pius Dea and also this would perfectly fit in with current lore.
>Around 25,000 BBY the Jedi Order is formed by a bunch of different force religions coming together in Jedha.
>Around 6,000 BBY the Pius Dea take over the Republic.
>Some Jedi splinter off to join the Pius Dea and form the Ordu Aspectu. This begins the Hundred-Year Darkness.
>Around 6,100 BBY the Ordu Aspectu turn into the Sith.
>Probably huge crusades between the Jedi, Sith, and Pius Dea until 1,000 BBY when the Sith go into hiding and the Jedi stop the Pius Dea and instil their Jedi leader as chancellor. This reforms the Old Republic into the Republic and explains how the Jedi became officially intertwined in the Republic.

I'm glad Home One being larger than ISD is canon again.

Willhuff sound enough like Wilhelm that I'm willing to let it slide.

>Grand Moff Willhuff Tarkin

sounds fucking ridiculous 2 b h

What up bitches

At the end of the book they get new tech.

He had to deal with that whiney bitch Krennic

Krennic deserved to get headshot by the deathstar

Mon Calamari Cruisers are city-ships, literal skyscrapers launched into space by Australian shitposter fish people. There's an atrium in it because its a luxury hotel-of-the-line.

Do Kylo ren Bowing to him

Ah, OK, I tried to suppress my memories of reading that thing.
Although is it the "whole galaxy" or just Tarkin's men?

They were also retrofitted to be real warships. I'm sure atrium, gardens and other bullsit taking up the space that can be stuffed with guns, ammunition, reactors, hangars, shield generators etc. would be removed asap.

Just Tarkin's men but the implication is that Tarkin is on such a hidden base that it takes forever for new tech to reach his men so by the time it gets to him it's probably widespread.

All I see is 4 girls.

maybe they are, maybe they aren't, it's stupid to complain about because the ICS aren't canon in the first place (except for the CR90, but that's only because Pablo went out of his way to confirm it)

4 non-canon women!

Neat. Perfectly explains why the Jedi are the servants of the Republic Senate, and gives a precedent for the Jedi taking over the Republic like Sheev accused them of doing.

I wonder if the Pieus Dea will come back. Would be hilarious if Snoke was one of them, and it would totally up every single theory about him. "Im not Sith, those guys are heretics!" I'd also love if Xim the Despots war with the Hutts was brought back, if only as lore in the Solo movie for an Indiana Jones style raid of his treasure vaults

I read this as "blowing him". Sorry.

Joke ruined. She's so edgy Ren would look up to her

Are you the guy who did Ren and Hux fucking around

Nah, I just got Revan, and the only other figures I have are Kylo, K2, and this clone commander.

>Would seriously watch a movie about those four

Oh, I got Jango too.

These are great, I like it

Clone Commander is the most fun to take pictures of though.