Madani sux

Did anybody else skip ahead on all her scenes while watching The Punisher?

She's got a nice ass.

I liked the scenes where the guy came in her pussy

issa pusy user

>that scene where Russo's fucking her from behind
Why was it so long? What was the point of it?

It's a penis

AERIALS
IN THE SKY

stfu. she was god awful

What?

I've finished the third episode, and seriously considering it.

Worst part of the show. Then again the whole thing was damned near ruined by other crap as well.

her mom's voice is like nails on a giant chalkboard.

I didn't but looking back I should have

you wont miss out. just skip ahead all her scenes. her character is just a dumb slut.

I thought she was okay. Definitely gets better towards the end when she decides she's finished the bureaucratic grab-ass that keeps stonewalling her mission. And I was pleasantly surprised when she didn't turn out to be a super feminist opposing Frank the whole season.

>Russo doesn't nut all over her face

When will this pandering shit end

What is Mindy Kaling? Every time I see an Indian bitch her skin is as light as a Greeks but that midi bitch looks fucking Somali or some shit his the fuck is that the same race.

i skipped all the misty scenes i could after the club scene.
same w her?

No, but one of her scenes is playing in another tab right now and I'm only half-listening.

You might just as well start to skip all the 'woe is me i'm a vet' scenes, all the 'Frank and Micro bicker like a couple of teen girls' scenes, all the 'Frank plays guitar and angst' scenes, all the 'Frank tries to cuck Micro scenes', all the PMC dude scenes, etc.
This show is hilariously full of issues but you fags only bitch about le indian lady and le no black criminals.
Fuck you all.

>not waiting for an Anna Taylor Joy thread for that decade old reference

>Frank tries to cuck Micro scenes
But that's the best part of the fucking show

Her mom is hot as fuck though
> tfw no husky voiced milf gf

feminist pls go

she had a hank hill ass

But these two really look alike

she was supposed to fail, that was the point, she didn't have the experience to deal with the shit she stepped into. she was over compensating and revenge driven, putting blame on the wrong direction kept getting her into trouble. she got shot in the head for going in alone instead of getting help. she's a fuck up. she was fucking the villain all along.

a lot of punisher stories have these types of good guys, who are idiots.

you're a fucking liar.

WHERES THE ASS

So all you wanted to see was big white men so you could jack off in peace? poor fagnon.

does noboby else want her mother to make joi?

Fine I'll go back to watching the show

i want her to massage my dick with her voice to orgasm

I didn't care for her story in the first few episodes, but after learning more about her and russo killing sam, i started to care alot more, and fuck you, Iron Fist And luke cage dragged on after awhile, this didn't it was bloody and good all the way through