Ok, so I am on the 10th "day" of going through the same fucking day. IDK if it plays by the same rules in the movie...

Ok, so I am on the 10th "day" of going through the same fucking day. IDK if it plays by the same rules in the movie, but how should I abuse this? I am basically immortal until this weird time thing ends.

Also, how am I gonna get out of this? do I need to find a girlfriend?

>catched

Hey man if you're going to be in a timeloop and I happen to be sharing that loop with you can you somehow obtain a lot of cash and give it to me.

>rape

Go the "back to the future" route
find a sporting event with crazy odds and bet on the longshot
This will at least fund future endeavors

short term goals, one day at a time

Should have thought of this sooner, Oh well, it'll have all of the next loop to read Sup Forums replies. Gonna reset in 30 min.

wait, wait, wait, when you wake back up, you don't get to keep the stuffs from the day before. It has been reset you dip.

Hey man if you're going to be in a timeloop and I happen to be sharing that loop with you can you somehow obtain a lot of cash and give it to me.

>rape

At least you're stuck living in the superior east coast time zone. Maybe just have a day off every day, or drive somewhere new

would it be immoral to rape all the females in town and to do mass shootings if the day just starts over?

Go the "back to the future" route
find a sporting event with crazy odds and bet on the longshot
This will at least fund future endeavors

short term goals, one day at a time

first get the money
then buy some coke
go on 3 day rager
figure this shit out
it's not rocket science

oh shit I already posted this yesterday

Are you sure you're cursed? Are you sure you don't just live a boring, monotonous life?

>buy some coke
>go on 3 day rager
I like your style. Why didn't we get to see any of this shit in the actual movie? Was it censored? DID THEY FUCKING CENSOR MY MOVIES??? REEEEEEEEEEE

I think I am too much of a pussy to do that. I still cry when Simba's dad dies.

Learn a skill that would normally take a lifetime to learn so that you're ready when your time loop stops.

Find Nathan Fielder immediately

The time-loop isn't the fantastical part in this movie. It's the fact that he finally escapes it.

Bill Murray probably raped every woman in town like 70 times.

>the conservative approach
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. gtfo.

wait, wait, wait, when you wake back up, you don't get to keep the stuffs from the day before. It has been reset you dip.

first get the money
then buy some coke
go on 3 day rager
figure this shit out
it's not rocket science

Do you bleed?

What happens to the world when The Guy resets???

>catched

I did something stupid and I bleed to death in a ditch. And then I woke up in my comfy bed. Like i am about to do in 3 minuets

Goodnight everyone, I will rest soon. If this board is still up, then the world has moved on without me. I will keep reliving this day forever....please remember me for who I was, not what I became.

Can we arrange a user vs Doomsday fight for you ? Since you are immortal you can win right?

The move is maximizing your money quick then flying as far as possible(stealing fighter jet etc)
Then stunting with cool people everyday

El psy congroo

Honestly man it's all really just your problem. Maybe there's something that you did the previous day that you need to correct. Your experience of time will be different than ours. Let me explain.

You are stuck in the same day loop as Groundhog Day. The problem though is that YOU are stuck, not everyone else. What you do in your reality will not affect anybody else unless it's the last day of your repeating cycle. I will go about today knowing that there will be a tomorrow for me, while you will be stuck in your loop.

Once I reach tomorrow, however, I will know that you have completed your loop. So whatever you do to somebody right now, will affect their timeline for good. Say I come up to you on the street and you punch me in the face. Tomorrow, I will have a black eye, while your tomorrow will be repeating your day. In essence, you are creating an alternate reality that branches off your own for each day that you repeat until your final repeated day. So say you decide to bomb a building right now, there will be that separate reality in which that building has been bombed and you are arrested. In the world's reality, you are guilty, while in your looping reality, nothing has happened.

So do whatever the fuck you want, your reality will not be affected until you complete the cycle, whatever that may be. Just be weary that your actions will carry on in that reality you create, so be careful as to not be in that reality in which you do something you will regret the next day.

>user's everyday begins with hours of routine of maxing money and traveling and he only has hours left to interact with cool people whom he can't accumulate relationship for more than a few hours
>user must choose between staying longer with nearby people or staying shorter with people faraway from the reset point

It's implied in all movies of this genre that the world goes on without him

So is user sill witch us right now then, just another version of him?

I don't get it. So if there are many user and many worlds why would he feel the world is repeating

Knowing my luck, if I did this it wouldn't start over.

if you're going to be stuck in the same over and over again, feel free to buttfuck me

>catched

> get killed by a nigger right when time stops

no thx

You must find your true love. That's the only way. She is a person who you can have deeper and deeper relationship with despite her memory resets everyday.

how is that even possible?

The only way you can prove you're in a timeloop on Sup Forums is with perfectly timed dubs.

Nothing changes, but his memories

My birthday is on groundhog day.

loser

First we have to establish rules. What will make this whole thing end? You don't want to Sandyhook it up and then have to live with the consequences.

Also, rape. Sweaty, sticky, gooey, possibly bloody, screaming, smelly rape.

Has anyone already mentioned rape?

>First we have to establish rules. What will make this whole thing end?
Rule number one is you don't get to know any more rules. Figure it out on your own. That's the fucking game.

>catched

But where do you stand on the smelly rape?

That's fine with me.