I'm currently at episode 8

I'm currently at episode 8.
Does he ever do any punishing, or will the series just keep being 2 minutes of Frank and 5 different subplots that are boring as shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v_I4zqC7GN8
youtube.com/watch?v=RDl9J_QFRxc
youtube.com/watch?v=BZPHmXzF8F0
youtube.com/watch?v=0R6QLiNFHd8
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511178507937.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=yp9OkXHXas4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope. Don't even bother. Doesn't get better

At same episode. I'm just fast forwarding thru any scenes without Punisher in it, and it's still a slog. These Netflix series aren't meant for more than 6 episodes.

Case in point, episode 1 was pretty great, shoulda just made 5 more of those and called it a day.

I'm in the same boat

stop having ADHD.
Show is kino, slow pace like early walking dead before it jumped the shark.

checked.
Yeah, it only harped on the same 4 strings, and would refuse to change it up. Holy shit I don't want to hear more government bullshit, veteran PTSD, or losing a family. Not for 10 hours. Holy fuck, just kill some thugs.

Nah he never gets to punishing and never will. He doesn't have a reason to hate criminals in this. Government is the bad guy and they killed his family. What's wrong with killing mafia goons? Could have a lot of sopranos fun. Hell he could kill a different big television baddy every episode. Breaking Bad, Sopranos, Wire, they all need to be punished

I usually love all that gritty war contemplation stuff. But for fuck's sake, at least include one shootout per episode. Frank murdering scumbags should come first, everything else second.

last two episodes are fun but for the price of like 10 hours wasted. Im mad.

>punisher series
>no punishing
what the FUCK were they thinking?

Most of these kids are either edgy cunts or Marvel neckbeard manchilds that do not know about pandering to the larger audience.

To me, Punisher is taking the Logan way of ttelling a story and I thoroughly enjoyed it (except Madani, but understand she is important to the plot)

>Show is kino

Yes, we all know it's gay. You don't have to keep reminding us.

>except Madani

next season should revolve around executing all muslims

Last two eps get super violent. Finished it last night.
Still best to have it as background noise until something interesting happens.

I didn't even make it to episode 8 before I started fast forwarding.

It's seriously horrible. I gave it a chance after the first episode but I slowly started realizing the first episode was the best one and it wasn't gonna get any better.

This isn't the Punisher. This isn't what the Punisher does. This isn't how the Punisher sounds. This isn't what a Punisher story is supposed to be. I liked Microchip. Everything else is not good

I enjoy it but its not the Marvel(tm) Punisher I was hoping for
i like to think this is their way of getting the Government is evil storyline out of the way as soon as possible so S2 onwards can just be Frank castle genociding criminal gangs. Maybe have Fisk back by then so we get a resurgence in criminal presence / criminal empires.

>I'm such a pleb that if I see tits it means good character
pathetic.

Yeah, fast forwarding is the way to go.

Never read a Ennis comic in your life?

The subplots all slam together in about two episodes. Then we get some crazy shit and one really hard Frankage.

>show being a kino
Found the pleb

>This isn't the Punisher.
>I liked Microchip.
How to spot a poser and a blatant secondary in two sentences.

> The punisher in Daredevil acts more like the punisher than in his own show
Really jump starts my peanuts

I just finished episode 3. Please tell me its not all like this? Episode 1 was really fucking good then it just drops on its head, what the fuck.

Theres a few great scenes, but he doesn't do anywhere near enough punishing.

this. nothing about the netflix series was good

theres some redeeming scenes towards the end, but all i really wanted was Frank storming some kind of facility with a fuck tonne of guns, shooting hundreds of guys in hundreds of different ways.

This desu. Im just hoping the conspiracy shit is out of the way for good and gets wrapped up in this season so we get Frank going genocide-mode in S2.

with some metallica soundtrack, and a minigun

>Metallica
>Not some good ol Rob Zombie-tier cringefest

I bet they started this the same way they do his movies

Why not start it in vietnam. With him cutting off VC heads and sticking them on pikes. It's his freaking origin ffs. None of these poser marvel movie fags knew that. Including the hollywood fags they pay to shit these productions out

It's just fucking garbage.

If you like shitty Bourne rip off's have at it.

There is another Equalizer coming out next year apparently and also this

youtu.be/v_I4zqC7GN8

Maybe some enterprising user can shoop on Bernthal's head and a skull logo onto the main characters and we can pretend to have actual Punisher movies.

The last 3 episodes were undoubtedly the best though. It's just a shame the middle part of the season is a huge slog to get through that most people choose to drop before then.

I mean you get scenes like this and this is what I expect out of a Punisher show, and that's just one: youtube.com/watch?v=RDl9J_QFRxc

youtube.com/watch?v=BZPHmXzF8F0

(spoilers obviously, but who really cares; bad guys dying and shit)

>Why not start it in vietnam.
Too old for it now. MCU stuff's contemporary. If were a Vietnam vet, by now he'd be in his late 60s and they'd have an excuse to kill him off and replace him with a young spunky black girl.

>slow pace like early walking dead before it jumped the shark

Doesn't compute. Walking Dead jumped the shark in season 2 when it became slow paced.

Therein lies any given netflix shows problem, they never know when to end or know when too much of a good thing is too much ala too many fucking episodes per season.

And its so clearly a demand from Netflix itself because it runs through every single Netflix produced show. They're all over 8 episodes, none are a short run, and it far exceeds the seasons it requires and most of the shows fall off a fucking cliff by the end because they just gotta milk it.

I can't stand it. Mini series are the way to go because there's a clear endpoint and runtime set in place.

>Meant to get The Sopranos meets Death Wish meets Taken meets Friday The 13th

>Prime 80's Arnie style fun

>Get some fucking retarded Person Of Interest meets Jason Bourne meets Iron Fist meets fucking gay network muh troops family drama turd

How can Netflix Marvel be so fucking shit compared to Cinematic Marvel.

>Does he ever do any punishing
Not really, but he deals with Micro`s edgelord son and throws ball with him , he`s more of a replacement dad in this show

>Most of these kids are either edgy cunts or Marvel neckbeard manchilds

I mean...it's The Punisher. No shit.

>pandering to the larger audience

It's pandering to no one and will appeal to no one and will be dead and buried once the Disney/Netflix deal is finalized.

Holy hell that looks unbearably cheap.

A lot like your mom.

that birdcage scene just made my thinking levels go through the roof

The show's creators forgot that the Punisher was an Anti-Hero.
Nearly every scene he's talking about his feelings like a teenage girl, along with the boring irrelevant side plots this show was a disgrace to the Punisher comics, the movies did it more justice. Where the hell is the punishing? He Punished more people in Daredevil and he was a side character in that.

word

yall have ADHD for sure. you needed nonstop fucking killing and shooting for the whole show? no fucking story needed?

I skipped every scene with madani and didn't miss anything relevant to the plot. Most episodes were really entertaining (the first one, the ones with micro and the last three). I really liked louis too. But shows like these don't work with an hour per episode or such blatant amount of filler.

I had no problem with Daredevil, it had a nice balance of everything, but this is trash.

>HUR DUR IT'S EITHER BORING LIFETIME-TIER DRAMA OR ENDLESS ACTION SCENES
Fuck off.

They could make him grey haired, who the hell cares. Why are they trying to pander to millennials this way, a vietnam origin story is cool, it's how he acquired his skills, his ruthlessness.
Why mess with it?

I think they're going PC with the least PC title in their library

I also have just started skipping anytime agent curry shows up on screen. What an unlikable character, really outdid yourself this time Netflix. I thought Bokuto was going to be the most boring pointless character we'd get.

I've always thought Tom Selleck would make an awesome older, Vietnam vet Punisher.

That's supposed to be the punisher getting laid?

>Found the pleb
Found the pleb

See, I can do that too.

>Marvel's The Punisher: A mass murderer that walks the fine line between psychopathy and being the righteous hand of God's justice in a deeply unjust world.

>Sorosflix' The Punisher: muh PTSD, muh gun-violence, muh strong minority women

Seriously, why not just kill yourself if you get no enjoyment out of life? Just end your own suffering, and ours for having to deal with people like you.

Because of his squared head? You must be a Romita fan. So am I

>No tits in this scene
Plz kys

>You should kill yourself for not enjoying shitty TV shows

>You can't enjoy life if you don't enjoy sub-standard Marvel and Netflix products

Imagine having a life so devoid of substance that your only ability to feel satisfaction comes from watching 2/10 TV.

Just imagine how attractive a person like that would be. How handsome and loved by "friends" and family.

Well, killing and shooitng would be nice if this shitty story is the best they can do.

No thats the bad guy getting laid.

No, Jigsaw

It's the same mentality retard. In no way surprised at how you responded

>Punisher
>Getting laid

Punisher only jerks off to his guns and his dead wife. He would never cheat on either of those.

I don't see the point in that whole Micro's wife subplot. It went absolutely nowhere.

It was ok, aside from the almost complete absence of punishing. They might as well have called it something else.

I also object to the fact that an ugly Jewish nerd had such a smoking hot wife.

Did you finish the series? I really enjoyed Micro's family, one of my favorite parts of it.

I have no idea why they keep making them 13 eps of these Marvel shows. All the shows would have been better with 6 episodes and cutting out all the subplots that don't involve the main character. Who in the fucking hell cares about homeland security woman's career?

Such a shame because the first episode was good.

They should make rules for season 2 where >Frank must kill people in every action scene. >He must be wearing the skull shirt in every episode

doesnt

skip it. trust me.

gave up after the third episode. shit is just a slog to get through. the additional subplots dont help either.

Don't make me find the page where the chick blows her own head off while fucking him.

whenever they try that netflix classic "white people are evil" schtick i just blackface the actors in my mind because they always act like niggers.

Then i get a laugh. Then i think "well if they used black people there would be riots"

I couldn't get past the first episode. I Think pol ruined me, but all i could see was shoehorned politics and strawmen.
Literally every white man was a Bad guy... I called it After the Arab cop had that cringy dialogue with her mother.

I liked it. But then again I'm not your average Sup Forums pleb so I have an opinion of my own.

all the bad guys are white, all the good guys are either ethnic or jewish

really got me thinking

There purely to weaken punisher. Punisher is unstoppable when he's not protecting someone.

How would a cock even go in at that angle?

Wait
>muslim
Is she a virgin IRL?

God I love cellulite on a hot woman

so any punisher series/movies where he does some real punishing?

>Where did you get my records from? The internet?
>Well you know, the jews run the internet.

I'm still laughing at this character.
Get ready because this archetype will be in every show/movie from now on.

Post it faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=0R6QLiNFHd8

Ten minutes that are better then the entire season.

It makes me think of when web comics artist do those strawman inserts because someone was mean to them on the internet.

I just realized I don't have it downloaded, but it's this chick. The arc is called Widowmaker. And there is also the CIA broad who fucks Frank like three times in Max and has their daughter but hides it.

>tfw was out of town at a ranch all weekend and am just now sitting down to start the show
>gonna clean my guns and watch some Punishing

At least my expectations are moderated now

oh boy
have fun I guess

I'm not expecting much besides a kino performance from Jon Bernthal

He's great in everything.

Here's the scene for anyone who won't bother watching the whole show.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511178507937.webm

fuck trump and fuck white people

>Walking Dead jumped the shark in season 2 when it became slow paced.
I'm not sure you understand what jumping the shark is.

no it isn't and walking dead was shit from the getgo

youtube.com/watch?v=yp9OkXHXas4

Action scenes in War Zone

Walking dead didn't jump the shark, it hid under the dumpster

Heh, what was the point in pulling the switcheroo with Glenn when he died like six episodes later?

is he cucking micro?

Remind normies that he's "invincible" right before he got into a situation where he can't escape from.

Honestly they should have killed him at the dumpster. Woulda been a random death for a major character, and really upped the stakes for who was gonna get the bat. For comic readers too.

Well and then they pulled the switcheroo with Abe only to have him get the bat along with Glenn, like shit if they were going to save abe to have him take the bat I get that, but they didn't.

what a fucking annoying character.

I'm part of the way through watching the first episode. It's not horrible but definitely the lazy approach to a character that's supposed to be fantastically violent. When the two cop partners started taking up screen time with their mundane shit I lost my interest, the tv world has already bored me enough with cheaply made cop-drama. My feeling is that it will stay hung up on these banal plot points for too long.