Aside from Weapon X, OML, and Uncanny Xforce are there even any other great Wolverine stories?

Aside from Weapon X, OML, and Uncanny Xforce are there even any other great Wolverine stories?

OML is shit.

Enemy of the State

Claremont/Miller Japan mini series.

Hamma's run.

Aaron's first run (before Schism, afterwards not only Wolverine, but anything X-Men releated turned to completely garbage).

Back when kitty wasn't awful.

Havok and Wolverine: Meltdown

WildC.A.T.s/X-Men #1: Golden Age

And sue me, but I liked Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine

Most of this stuff is OOP, anyone have any mediafire links by chance?

Bump for interest

X-Force: Sex and Violence.

Hulk Vs Wolverine from Ultimate.

Brood Saga from Claremont/Cockrum is Wolverine at his absolute best, but, as you know, his best isn't very nice.

Bump

>Hamma's run.
Oh no, not this crap. All those endless convoluted false memories stories, the adamantiumless Wolverine, then the noseless Wolverine, technotrash villains, shitty artists...
Larry Hama's Wolverine sucked.

Claremont/Miller miniseries
The Jungle Adventure
Bloodlust
Bloody Choices
Heart of Darkness
Dark Design

>Hama's run
>Aaron's first run (before Schism, afterwards not only Wolverine, but anything X-Men releated turned to completely garbage)

Worst post in the thread. Both of those are shit.

What? Sup Forums is supposed to hate it?

I liked his Civil War tie-in story, but the art isnt very good.

>that dark phoenix saga story where the rest of the xmen are captured by the hellfire club and Logan is alone in the basement

>Brood Saga from Claremont's Uncanny X-Men
>Wolverine by Claremont and Frank Miller
>Uncanny X-Men 205

I also enjoyed Claremont's Kitty and Wolverine

I remember how everyone made a big deal when Wolverine legit killed one of the Hellfire grunts.

Kubert and Hamma's run.

Ditto.

>Worst post in the thread. Both of those are shit.
Kubert and Hama are definitive Wolverine!

Any good arc or one shot with Sabretooth as the main villain?

It was pretty badass with the dirty hairy shit and the last pannel of the issue prior was amazing

>Kubert and Hama are definitive Wolverine!
Yeah Silvestri and Texeira put in some great work too.

This

Seconded

So is Enemy of the State. Millar's only good when Morrison ghostwrites for him.

Oh fuck off with that meme, he's good when an editor actually will temper him (Swamp Thing, Adventures of Superman) or when he's trying to temper himself (Jupiter's Legacy, Starlight, Superior)

wolverine annual '95. him and nightcrawler fight some demons. my favorite single issue of wolverine

Wolverine v2 #10 which is the issue about Sabretooth hunting Wolverine down every year on his birthday. What If? #87 which is a really good horror tale where Sabretooth plays a slasher villain as he hunts down Jubilee in the mansion.

Alright, here's the rub OP. Wolverine was at his best from 1979-circa 1991. Roughly speaking that from The Dark Phoenix Saga to Weapon X.

>Character building Wolverine
Giant Size X-Men #1 and Uncanny X-Men #94-#138, which roughly covers from Second Genesis to the end of the DPS. Wolverine's seminal tough guy loner persona is really coming in to it's own and we see him starting to transform to the skink bub we know and love.
>Brown Costume Wolverine (The Wolverine Golden Age)
Uncanny X-Men #139-275 (DoFP story, first fight against Sabertooth in "Mutant Massacre", his first death in Fall of the Mutants, Inferno, ec cetra)
X-Men: God Loves, Man Kills
Wolverine (Vol. 1, 4-Issue Mini series by Cleremont/Miller)
Alpha Flight appearances (#13, #33-34) Gives the first in print explanations for Wolverine's background and origin.
Wolverine (Vol. 2) by Larry Hama
Marvel Comics Presents: Wolverine (4 story lines that take place before the Weapon X story line)
>Classic One Shots
Wolverine: The Jungle Adventure art by Mike Mignola
Wolverine: Blood Hungry, Peter David witing and Sam Keith art.
Wolverine: Bloodlust, Alan Davis art and writing.
Wolverine/Nick Fury: The Scorpio Connection (1989) Archie Goodwin writing and Howard Chaykin art.

This is the classic era of Wolverine and features his best stories both in the X-Men and solo.

Like another user said most are OOP. Id be eternally grateful if someone would post a mediafire link. Id even be inclined to do a storytime of Wolverine, or I also have every Batman run, and a lot of other DC stuff including some obscure elseworlds. Id gladly storytime something if anyone has a dl to Wolverine's must reads.

Im so happy to see so many people hate Old Man Logan.

It was dumb. And I hate that normie faggot fucks that post ledger memes love it.

It was fine. Decent concept, not executed that well. It was like 8 issues though so it couldnt be terrible, didn't have enough time to be.

Bump for dl link