How do you take a series with aliens who operate 50s nostalgia diners...

How do you take a series with aliens who operate 50s nostalgia diners, homosexual slapstick robots and space wizards and somehow make a regular human woman look dumb and completely out of place?

what is this
is this a new meme
whyd you photoshop a feminist blogger into star wars

well whaddaya know

Is this from the Hunger Games?

Its the hair color.

She looks like she should be the villain in a Hunger Games movie.

Somebody needs to stop the galaxy falling back into the grips of the dark (male) side.

Did somebody fart on Poe's pillow? Dem eyes.

Did Laura Dern go bald and I just didn’t hear about it? First red and white wigs in Twin Peaks, now this?

Every time I see this screencap I think she's hosting SNL

by putting a woman in the movie?
Star Wars shouldn't have any females at all, especially alien ones. I guess some female pets wouldn't be noticed. remember Chewbacca's wife though?

Something about this makes it look like she's hosting SNL.

>feminist blogger
That's Doctor Ellie Satler from Jurassic Park you ABSOLUTE turbopleb.

SNL-mind.

>She's somebody who's a bit off-kilter, who sees the world through a prism most others don't understand. At first Leia thinks she's pleasant but weird, but as time goes on, it becomes apparent that there's much more to Holdo than you might guess when you first met her. We don't really have a lot of true oddballs in Star Wars, so it was fun to introduce one!
>As a girl, at least, Amilyn spoke in literal riddles—something young Leia called “Holdo-speak.” This detail has prompted a number of fans to wonder if Dern’s Holdo will be a Luna Lovegood-esque character—a reference to the quirky Harry Potter character.
>There’s a passage in Leia, Princess of Alderaan that implies Holdo might be somewhere left of vanilla on the sexual spectrum:

Are you ready for the quirky and unique, lol so random, bisexual, rebel leader we've all been waiting for?

You have to understand that all of these Hollywood writers, feminists or not, are surrounded by women who look like her with the Nickelodeon colored hair every single day. They live in their little bubble in LA with no contact with the outside world. They're terrifically detached from the feelings of the audience or the world in general.

That's what's happening.

George knew this would happen, the white slavers are taking over

>Jews casting themselves as heroes

His storyline in TLJ is literally having to deal with her. What do you think that does to a person?

>I won't accept these microaggressions from you any longer, Poe. You're grounded from your X-Wing until you undergo sensitivity training.

Mr C really went to far when he made this Diane doppelganger.

All the leaks say she's a traitor. So there's that.

Could be worse. That could be their idea of Winter.

she looks fine and she fits in. don't know what you're on about, OP

The baboonfly thing fits in better than she does.

>just knows Laura Dern from jp
Looks like you're the turbopleb here user.

YAASSS

SLAYYYYY QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Laura dern is REALLY hot desu

David Lynch's Dune sequel?!

Just fucking paint her skin red and call it a zeltros goddamit

he's nonwhite so it's okay

her hbo show was one of the best things i've ever seen

Serious Question: Is Oscar Isaac considered white? Tumblr considers him POC & was perfectly fine with him as a KANG in X-Men, but he literally looks like an average Med.

depends on if you're a nazi obsessed with people's heretige. i believe he's hispanic, not latino

He's Guatemalan-Cuban. I guess he's white enough to not trigger Sup Forums, but also """brown""" enough to appease SJWs. He looks white to me. Heck, he's lighter than most Meds around here.

Everything I see from this it just looks worse and worse.
>tfw your family and friends know you were a huge star wars need growing up and they all want to bond over being excited by the new movie but you know it's gonna be shit
It's a real bad feel

He's not white at all. He's cuban or whatever. Plenty of spanish people actually look white. He doesn't.

So you like the prequels because you were a child?

I acknowledge they aren't good movies but they did have some creatively inspired elements and some visuals that were cool as fuck.

>Amilyn Holdo
Disney Wars really has been shit at coming up with names.

Excluding the music, they are a failure on every level. Must be the reason you relate to them so much.

>ruins Twin Peaks
>ruins Star Wars
god damn does anyone actually like this boney bitch?

This sounds horrible.

His skin looks white to me. Unless white just means Nordic at this point.

t. 56%

But I'm not American.

White means Anglo. The "white pride" movement is nothing more than shiftless continentals collectivists trying to appropriate historical British accomplishments.

Nice try anglo. You're not white.

So

>Anglo = White
>Nordic = Snownig
>Med = EuroMaster Race

>a reference to the quirky Harry Potter character.

>>There’s a passage in Leia, Princess of Alderaan that implies Holdo might be somewhere left of vanilla on the sexual spectrum
Isnt this supposed to be a kid’s movie? It at least a family movie?

Pretend I posted the screenshot from RLM of the baby sitting in front of the TV with Anakin's burning corpse on it.

why the fuck is he looking so weird in star wars

I’m a liberal and nu-Star Wars is atrocious and disgusting.

The meds are running some fairly strong "We wuz kangz" bullshit, modern Greeks are all Turkish rape babies, and Southern Italians is a completely different ethnicity compared to northern Italians

Yes, she's sexy as hell, in a weird way

Edgy.
You don't get street cred for having seen RLM dissect star wars, you're not an auteur or a genuine critic because you can hop in on the negativity circle jerk.
The films had some fantastic worldbuilding and creativity, even if the graphics don't entirely hold up and the acting is wooden and hammy.

I love Winter.

Good grief.

Shit Wars
Farty Doody and See Me PP

You're welcome for this most hilarious joke.

>Laura Dern on Disney Wars
such a sadness

Look on the bright side; Disney is so pissed with EA over nuBattlefront that they're talking about canceling their exclusive vidya contract. At the very least we'll probably get some decent games out of Star Wars before someone takes it behind the woodshed in a decade or so.

She looks like someone who crossed over from the Harry Potter universe
>we need her to look more sci fi ish
>idk just make her hair purple or something

What garbage is this?

Yeah, the "see a movie with the family at Christmas" is a strong motivator and that's what they're counting on to get your shekels.

Why is every character in Star Wars a fucking woman now?

We want the
>Hunger Games
>Harry Potter

Audiences

>>tfw your family and friends know you were a huge star wars need growing up and they all want to bond over being excited by the new movie but you know it's gonna be shit

I told my friends I didn't like TFA and almost all of them disagreed. I remember them shitting on me for seeing the prequels. Why did this have to happen to Star Wars? It was pretty much the one series I was into from childhood. At least the prequels tried new shit.

TFA and Rogue One are the Hunger Games of Star Wars so I guess you like hot garbage targeting that girl your desperately want to fuck (but never will, sadly) lmao

But they want your kids to see gay romance they think it helps them evolve.

If this was being released in 1988 that picture would have 8 men and one alien. And it would have been better

>we need that slav grandmas audience

Why does Poe's costume have a holster for a blaster but no blaster. Did they remove it for the EW cover in order to not appear to be gun tolerant?

why didn't they have her use a natural hair color? Do they really think so low of audience IQ that she was given purple hair to visually stand out and say 'IMPORTANT CHARACTER'

I think it's partly because that entire look is just normal in the real world right now. She just looks like a normal person now. All she's really missing are the glasses. Probably would have worked years ago, I dunno. Also lol at the bowling ball droid in the background.

Blasters aren't something they want marketed to kids anymore. But it's imperative they discuss the sexual spectrum.

Look at this woman's face and tell me you don't think her idea of a primary audience is women her age. She reminds me of all the teachers in primary school that tried to steer boys away from being loud and playful.

forgot her picture.

>As a girl, at least, Amilyn spoke in literal riddles
>a reference to the quirky Harry Potter character.

WHOA... SO DEEP!

Anglo. You mean the inbred islanders who still think they have an empire and are relevant at all or the honorary anglos across the sea who aren't really anglos?

jews are considered white in america
guys like keanu reeves are considered white in america
barack obama is considered to be the first black president, despite the fact he had a white mother
you tell me, amerimutt.

>You mean the inbred islanders who still think they have an empire

We're not discussing Japs in this thread though.

kek probably because both fucking suck

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

At this point I wish that those .Black Mirror' eye-balls where a real thing, and I could just block everything from Star Wars.

It's not enough to not watch, while these buisnessmen rape the dead corpse of star wars.. because there are allways people talking about ,like it's the best thing since coke.

>the dark side rises
b-bane?