Sum up modern cinema in one image

Sum up modern cinema in one image

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you mean all of it or just the pleb garbage you watch when you're done playing videogames?

you already posted it

I can;'te tell which is phoyshopped

I describe them as Anchorman 2. Trying so hard to be quotable with the quips and one liners, want to be the next big "put it on a shirt and a mug! we'll sell thousands!"
Modern movies try so god damn hard to be dramatic, every line perfectly tailored, nothing natural, nothing genuine. I get acting is manufactured, but 100% of shit I've seen since 2011 has been bad.

Why is mine a bigger filesize than yours?

Lame. Trump is not nearly that attractive. It should have been "my son is a fucking trap" or something
but he's too masculine to be a god damn fucking trap, you're supposed to be fooled into thinking it's a girl, it's not just A FUCKING GOD DAMN DUDE DRESSING IN CHICK CLOTHES, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FOOLING YOU, THAT IS LITERALLY WHERE THE TERM "TRAP" COMES FROM
IK HATE YOU Sup Forums FUCK SYOU RUIN EVERYTHING AND PSREAD IT EVERYWHERE, YOU ARE FUCKING CANCER AND CAN'T CONTAIN ANYTHING HERE, YOU WANT TO SPREAD YOUR MEMERY SHIT EVERY OTHER PLACE TO PROVE THAT YOU'RE SO COOL YOU GO TO "THE CHON" FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU

Pretty acurate desu

>Sum up modern cinema in one image
youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125

Newsweek is just Buzzfeed tier fucking garbage now, isn't it?

Sure thing op :)

wow for a second there i thought a big name cartoonist had taken a shot at the counterculture's trite childish bullshit. i was wrong. the actual comic just says "resist".

>not using the superior version

feed