Bruh

Bruh..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdcX6tnTZ-I
youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did his face look so strange?

I cant wait for blue ray release so we can get this face in HD and laugh even harder

HOL UP

they had to CGI out his mustache thanks to reshoots

is whedon the greatest film assassin?

is this real of wtf?

post webm pls

maybe he's wearing a mouthguard for some stunt

It's a scene tacked on the beginning where he's talking into the camera of some kid

There's no action to it

it's a reshoot from when they had to cgi off his mustache

jesus christ

oh nononoo ouhouhoouoouoHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH

His lips are weird, but his chin stood out even more. Like, it's deformed in a Sims way. What the fuck?

I refuse to watch this move until pic related is released

*Inhales*

Mr. Anderson, welcome back. we missed you.

Now THIS was fucking terrible

Hate the CGI lips but quips Supes> brooding Supes

Why do they insist on slicking this actor's hair back to showcase his receding hairline? He would look better if they just gave him a normal hairstyle

How the fuck is the Flash TV show better than ths shit? He looks like he's ice-skating

Does everyone in the DC universe wear rollerblades?

I just don't get it. It's a fucking moustache. How hard can it be to shoop out a fucking moustache on a 300 million dollar tentpole movie. They could make a fucking guys legs disappear in Forrest Gump 20 damn years ago.

This is the shittiest Flash running animation in all of DC media

lel

A virus

This is so fucking bad.

capeshit was a mistake

It's not exactly as simple as "removing" the mustache

they have to paste a cgi upper lip over top of it, which has to move and keep with the lighting

nowhere near the same as wrapping green cloth around a guy's leg and removing it in post

They CGI'd out his mustache

youtube.com/watch?v=qdcX6tnTZ-I

This unironically looks better.

He literally looks like Affleck in the second pic

Hey Disney shills, how about not staring at his fucking lips instead?

I don't understand.

We are in an age where anything can be edited, photoshopped, and computer generated. A few guys and some computers can make images so real we would swear they were filmed just so and we can all be convinced of it being truly real. Millions of dollars goes into a movie - the success of which is paramount in continuing the goals of a massive powerhouse movie making company. AND THIS IS THE BEST THEY CAN DO?

>*Inhales*
youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125

Should we look at his receding hairline instead?

>Dude just don't look at the screen lmao

holy shit

I don't understand why they didn't have him wear a super realistic, expensive fake moustache for the other movie.

Allergic reaction to something he ate.

They needed to give that poor man a lower hairline. What is wrong with Zack Snyder or whoever decided that was a good hairstyle for him

How is this any different than the thousands of threads shitting on CGI Tarkin and Leid in Rogue One?

This is where his mouth looks actually weird, not in the other screenshots...

runs like flea from lebowski

>sacrificing the integrity of the Mission Impossible franchise for the sake of capeshit

Good lord, she is gorgeous.

You can tell that it's Afflecks mouth pasted on top of Cavill kek

How is he moving that fast if his feet are moving normal human speed? Lol that actually looks awful.

You don't even need to falseflag at this point.

Did miller rip off the Shelton character or is it (((coincidence))) because they're both gay jews and act similar?

>the shiny muscle suit
Whedon is a fucking hack.

The best theory is that Cavill is trying to save his career by appeasing anyone but WB. He wants out of DC.

>He wants out of DC
Doesn't everyone?

This was a reshoot. Cavill was filming mission impossible at the time and didn't have his supes body nor did he have the time to get back into it

It was an addition. If they couldn't do it right, they shouldn't have done it at all.

Fuckibg disturbing

Thats what running fast does to you

Fucking disgusting

this. his hair looked fine in MoS because it was a bit puffy which helped hiding his glorious hairline.

Why did it change from Snyder to Whedon??

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

I knew it reminded me of something
EEEEE-HEEEEE

No wonder DC Pajeets love him, he has Pajeet Feet.

Pajeet Feet
Odorous step
Smells like a diaper when he's walking in the room.

Kek

What I don't get about all this is how the DChads are blaming all the trash on Whedon

I went to see the movie today and in the fucking opening credits it literally says: "a Zack Snyder film"

What gives?

bruh what the fuck

how does this even happen

They're in denial about his movies being shit, so when he makes another terrible movie they'll look at anyone else to blame

Right.

But this is on a whole other budgetary level and with 20+ years of technological advancement.

Fincher managed it on a lesser scale for a less important reason.

How about refunding me a percentage of the ticket cost in line with the percentage of the screen I'm not allowed to look at?

Snyder did do most of it but his daughter committed suicide and Whedon was brought in to finish it. He interpreted finishing it as reshooting already finished scenes and thus the actors had to come back, by which Cavill was working on mission impossible that contractually required him to have a moustache, meaning it had to be CGId out in (unnecessary) reshoots

Because fake moustaches look stupid.

Here's the thing.

>Be Paramount
>We could get Henry to wear a fake moustache that makes our film look .01% sillier

>Or we could just say no and make a Warner Brother's film look 10% sillier

Unless Warner's wants to give them another property (Warner's swapped them Friday The 13th to get Nolan out of a contract) why would they help them at all? And it's not like Paramount would do anything sensible with the property Warner's gave them (they cancelled releasing a new Friday The 13th movie on Friday The 13th this year to put out Mother instead) anyway.

ABANDON SHIP

I guarantee you that the studio executives INSISTED on the reshoots when they saw Snyder's 99% complete production and realised it was another lugubrious, pompous, gloomy homoerotic mess like Batman vs Superman. Warner Bros. would NOT have just allowed Whedon to reshoot what he wanted at enormous cost if they'd been happy with Snyder's footage.

Help me out here, guys.

Is this scene implying that Superman was happy and laughing like he was in Justice League during/before/in-between the events of MoS and BvS?
And we just didn't see it in the movies?

His right eye looks bigger than the left

What did they expect in the first place??????

Snyder's the one who got Whedon to do the reshoots

Did Synders daughter watch JL before committing suicide?

Or just give him the black suit and a beard. Even had Steppenwolf intervene when he was ressurecfed and teleported him away and manipulated him to believing he was a soldier for him.

kek