A reminder that today squid ward will freeze himself for 2000 years

A reminder that today squid ward will freeze himself for 2000 years

thats cool

Deepest lore.

its not really a reminder if you've done it thousands of times today

>dai

Hi tumblrfag

I would too...

In future Sup Forums, there is one clone of Boco for every letter in the alphabet

>there is one clone of Boco for every letter in the alphabet
Even Bobo, Coco and Jojo? THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!!!!

If this episode came out in the late 90s why was the current year 2017 in SpongeBob?

This

people edit these screenshots all the time to be like "TODAY IS THE DAY" x

somebody check

I think it's legitimate. However, the 2000 years later thing might just be an approximation.

On this episode Squidward created two parallel timeline:
>One where he returned to the present from prehistoric times, where the show finished on the first movie. (And another Squidward is still prisonner of the freezer.)
>One where Squidward never goes to the future because somebody probably opened the door at one moment, this is basically the post-movie timeline where the second movie happened.

I'd be willing to forgive the past 10 years of Spongebob if they follow through and stop showing Squidward until March 6th 4017

To fuck with future people and give obsessive fans busywork.

Zozo is best waifu.

Wouldn't it be Coco, Doco, Loco, etc?

One thing you are forgetting is that he came back in time though.

It would be cool to see his past version still in the freezer though.

>Spongebob was always happening in the future
>We've just now caught up to the Spongebob timeline

It's like when Japan had celebrations for the year Astro Boy was suppose to have been built.

Reminds me of when the ending of Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. happened and people tried to create multiple Scooby Timelines.

IIRC:
Original Scooby - 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo: Original Timeline

They Fail to Catch all 13 Ghosts leads to the Boo Brothers/Ghoul School/Reluctant Werewolf movies

Catching all 13 Ghosts leads to the Zombie Island/Witch's Curse/Alien Invaders/Cyber Chase movies

Pup Named Scooby Doo, What's New Scooby Doo, and most of the post Cyber Chase movies are their own timeline.

Mystery Inc scrambled the timesline, I think.

I never knew Scooby Doo had such deep lore.

Hats off to Hanna-Barbera for creating such a rich setting.

Ahh, and that in-lore explains why the world becomes so sick and twisted in the post movie series, because by being allowed out of the freezer early, they inadvertently opened a dimensional portal to the Far Realm, allowing a variety of bizarre horrors to infest their world.

It doesn't. The only ones of those that are true is Pup Named Scooby Doo being a prequel to What's New Scooby Doo. They have a flashback in one of the episodes and they're all animated as and voiced by the original Pup Named Scooby Doo crew.