OMG user, who cares if she is dating a black guy? Can't we just enjoy the movie?

OMG user, who cares if she is dating a black guy? Can't we just enjoy the movie?

Why didn't you just post this in your other thread, mobile scum?

This is actually me. I have a black gf and it pisses me off to see black men and white women in movies.
She doesn't ask why it makes me angry though. She knows.

If you're getting all pissy off over something like that then you're sort of insecure.

Jesus Christ, what the fuck is up with her arse and thighs? Are they tumourous or something?

No, she's just THICC

She has a woman's body.

>black
>attractive
how

women are supposed to have hips

what about bleaching?

Don't mind that at all unless they throw some stupid "you don't understand what we go through" shit into the mix.

>I have a black gf
Teach me your secrets master

Big eyes

You don't have a black girlfriend.

If you can't pull a black girl it's because you haven't tried. Black women wanting white men is the strongest attraction of any mixed race dating.

they're humans just like you or me

Maybe in the states

I tried. Turned out she was 15, god dammit. The only other time I tried, her boyfriend came around the corner. He was white.

women, or blacks? because no on both accounts, don't reply to me. there, I replied to your bait.

no whitey, that's what happens when women are thicc and don't have hanging flabs of skin for a lower body

i mean, i'm being genuine. care to explain why black people and women are not human?

Doesn't work in Euro because all the whites are massive beta males. Black women are horribly offended by racist white guys, but can't stop being attracted to them.

Oh okay, sorry I was riled up from earlier. The standard of humanity is usually white men, since they're the majority and built everything. The reason they were the majority in the first place was because they were so good at living.
Asians and Indians are competent as well, but their women are still subservient. Anyway, to start with, women aren't people because they equate demanding/asking for equality is the same as earning it. The only reason they are not equal in the first place is because they were never equal, men dominated and took their place. If women were better, they would have dominated. I can exceed 1500 words on this, so let's get to the next point, I hope this explanation was reason enough to make you look up ancient cultures and why they worked so well to bring us today.
Blacks aren't people because they are easily outwitted, outsmarted, and have only accessed stone-making because of white or asian intervention. They are happy to live in straw/mud huts and have sex. I'm not saying exceptions don't exist, I'm saying the majority of both groups are awful and the 1% shouldn't represent the whole. I am not against anybody being equal or competent, the thing I'm against is treating them as equals or competent if they're not.

Makes sense, but how do you come across as not blunt or rude to others?

Jesus Christ if you only knew how retarded you are. I guess not being self aware about it is a survival mechanism because you'd surely kill yourself if you could see what we all see when we look at you.

And hating faggots means your secretly gay too, am I right?
>Leftist logic

Well something is definitely wrong with you to care that much.

I can act like a regular person in society. Sup Forums is the place to say what you think, and if you have a problem with any of what I said, you're brainwashed or a woman. niggers don't post here.

>ywn have a qt politically correct black gf

It doesn't get anymore obvious that a poster is a virgin than this. Jesus Christ dude, get laid.

>Get BTFO in a detailed and fact based manner
>Ad hominem response
Well done at completely proving his point about how useless you are.
You fucking roasties make me sick.

Phoneposters need to be gassed.

>nigs don’t post here
lol

>Dude who cares lmao, like, whatever, y'know? #yolo

What's wrong with being insecure? Seems appropriate in that situation imo

>fact based
>not a single fact posted
>not a single source linked
Hmm.

Too much make up. I'd still fuck her, but listening to her talk would be a big challenge.

She's indian.

No she isn't.

>You're a virgin if you hate women
Is this one of the oldest examples of "leftists can't meme"?
It's literally the opposite; the more you interact with women the more you realise they're sub-normal parasites with a hivemind brain. It's virgins who think they're infallible angels who put them on a pedestal.

>just like you or me
But they're not?

Go to defense for women and white knights. Yeah what you said is true, biggest misogynists I've ever known slayed puss.

Is your argument the same as posted above?

SHE IS IN THAT PICTURE.

Being laid doesn't make women or niggers any better, faggot. You or me could NEVER EXIST AT ALL and that wouldn't make them decent people. I don't know how you faggots get this argument into your brain and fully accept it without thinking about it.
How does you having sex, or me having sex, or you not having sex, or me not having sex, make any woman or any nigger any better people whatsoever?
Look at what they do and why they do it, be open to the world not being as perfect as media told you it would be. Live in the actual, real world, not brainwashed and hopeful. Stay safe, dude, hope you don't get married.

>he doesn't deny it
>immediately starts screeching about the "left" in a desperate deflection

She's black. It's hard to tell between them sometimes but she is not Indian

I just popped into the thread to say calling out the term "humanity" as a gross oversimplification which ignores cultural, ethnic, and genetic differences. Why stop at humanity when oversimplifying? Why not say "We're all mammals"?

Tell me why you care

It's like the childless giving parenting advice.

>"no, and i thought i said no fucking niggers? go home shaniquah."