Star vs the Forces of NTR

Will Starco ever become a reality or is it doomed to be nothing more than the futile dream of a tragic princess?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H_i5f-O8DYQ
instagram.com/p/BRSWID6F33A/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is anyone else having a hard time fapping to SVTFOE art after that soulcrushing finale?

god i love NTR
please post more NTR

YO

>main character used to getting everything she ever wants faces real struggle, learns to face responsibility, stay vigilant against evil, and accept what she cannot change, ultimately rekindling a friendship despite knowing her inner feelings for it
>star loves marco, marco doesn't love star except WAIT his new girlfriend is a mermaid and a princess and a bitch so they can't fuck, welp guess Marco HAS to love Star now, because that's how life works

Which do you fucking think, OP? Let me add that Mermaid Jackie is an absolute certainty but it is almost certainly not changing the outcome. StarCo is dead.

That's some good Disney hypercrisis (Fapcrisis?) user, but this writer missed some key insights.

>Marco is Mexican. I'm no Sup Forumsfag, but they'd certainly be able to look deeper and find racemixing propaganda through this, a la with Nickelodeon and DAN SCHNEIDER.
>Frozen == Incest Lesbians. It's clear that this goes deeper than Mormons, and that Disney is actually playing all sides. With (((Soros))) out of the game, The Mouse must now take the place of the middleman and become the (((Jew))), influencing society's children into sexual deviancy and their children into loyal devotion to the new Mouse God

I think it's high time we gave the Mouse a quick rundown.

Starcuck > Pearlcuck
It's funnier and has better material to work with, don't you agree?

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

well that was a little dark.
Is there more?

>tears made of honey

Can we chill with the lewdposting

A reminder that starco is endgame.

Punished Marco

TIME TO RISE AND DIE

>His fucking face
I can't get over it. It's just such a fucking strange mix of emotions.

I want to tenderly caress Moon Butterfly's lavender-scented ass and suck it D R Y !

can someone post the valentine's strip that took this premise even further? I fail to find it

Star is a very supportive friend. She's someone Jackie and Marco can always lean on.

we all know how this is going to end, jackie will tell Marco something like "marco the time we've spent together has been amazing but you know you belong with Star, rock on dude, plus I can give that kid back at skate camp a call" then she fucking hangs herself

"Impregnate" doesn't even look like a real word anymore. This artist needs to expand her vocabulary.

all this this suffering posting

>Jackie reveals to Marco that she's a mermaid, and has been hiding it by blah blah blah because blah blah.
>Instead of breaking up like she expects, Marco doesn't care, and thinks that's awesome
>Buys that canoe he's been saving up for to hang out with Jackie more.

>these chains are hurting me
star should stop crying and instead break those chains of love

Shhhhhhhh Star is sleeping

Bottom picture should be the black-eyed Star when she says "Do it the haaaaarrrd way" or whatever from My New Wand

Well what more did you expect with a cliffhanger as brutal as the one we got?

RISE AND SHINE STAR
youtu.be/H_i5f-O8DYQ

STOOOOOOOOP

Does Star really have an oldschool bathing costume/cap? That's so damn cute

I used to laugh at the posts claiming there were the Evangelion parallels and how Janna and Marco suffer the hedgehog's dilemma, but after reading the book... I totally see it now.

Just look at how they rationalize their cruelty toward each other to themselves, how they make light of their inability to be close to one another.

It's hurts watch so Star suffering but at the same time is fucking funny

>series ends with Marco choking out Janna.
If Manna wins I wouldn't even be mad.

Yes. But the season 2 finale revealed that she has more than one bathing suit.

I wish I could tell all those people who made fun of me for suggesting Janna had a crush on Marco "I told you so" but they've yet to appear in these threads.

If you're one of those people however who didn't think Janna liked Marco....I told you so.

>All this NTR posting

Finally a thread to my liking

this series is going to be the end of me i swear

Its been a while

What's this from?

You are a man of taste

I do wonder is she autistic enough to give Marco the nickname John Keats?

>after the season finale

Star tells Marco she has a crush on him, not that she's in love with him. There is a clear difference between crush and love user.

Wish we had more rule63 art

More official sad Star:
instagram.com/p/BRSWID6F33A/?hl=en

If someone would provide a source for this that would be greaaat.

I just hope all Starfags can take it. Some of them are so sensitive.

>cuckposting has returned
It's comfy as fuck in here again. Thanks guys.

This was made before the book came out, wonder if Nefcy saw it?

Is it? Pearl is literally raising her wife's son

post yfi Starco becomes endgame

Okay, I'm totally not into cucking Star, but this one is good

Fuck them ,Post More

Join the posting

Today, I will remind them.

are the liquids supposed to be marco's cum?

No reaction available because it won't ever happen, sorry.

We need some Princess marco Too

das cold, mang

TOO MUCH KEKPOSTING
IM REACHING MY LIMIT

POST STAR'S FUCKING FEET

Star's tears I think.