Why does Sup Forums enjoy my movies so much?

>why does Sup Forums enjoy my movies so much?

Because he is God

I don't enjoy any movies.

>ywn fellate goose

because although being a critically acclaimed actor and highly successful, an aura of autism surrounds him which makes him more relatable than the usual chad-types in the film industry

Well br2049 was excellent movie so

I WANNA HUG GOOSE!

He's like the wise older brother I've never had

imagine Drive gosling interacting with women
now imagine a 6/10 man doing the same thing
that's me and you too

never forget

I wish I was 6/10

fucking kek

All Gosling stars in are 6/10s

Because you're a faggot

>why does /reddit/ enjoy my movies so much?
ftfy based goose xD

Because I sexually relate to him

or this

is there anyone here who doesn't sexually identify as Ryan Gosling?

How does he do it bros

just play it cool, user

and dont be fat

I've been a huge Ryan "The Goose" Gosling fan since Drive, and so I knew I had to see BR2049 as soon as the crowd died down, which thankfully was about instantly.

I showed up at 1:45 PM on a Tuesday, and waddled (I have a disability, fuck you) up to the front of the line, where this teenage fuckface employee is staring at me like I'm something gooey he found on the bottom of his shoe.

He asks me what I'm doing here, and I say "I'd like one ticket to see Ryan Gosling's new movie, Blade Runner 2049, in standard" just like I practiced. Only I noticed his girlfriend was there, smirking at me, and I started panicking and said "I want one ticket to see The Goose in 3D."

Then I started hyperventilating and tried to correct myself, but I forgot the name of the movie, and so I just kept saying "The Goose" or "the Goose's film" while the teenager and his fuckface girlfriend are snickering at me. Finally I just pointed at the poster for Blade Runner and said "That," and they gave me the ticket. While I waddled away, I heard the girlfriend stop laughing and lean in and whisper "He's scaring me" to the employee, loud enough that I could hear it across the empty theater.

I could barely enjoy the movie after that. It took me a whole hour to stop crying and shaking. When my tears dried and I'd cleaned off my glasses I saw that I accidentally bought the 3D ticket, the employee hadn't given me my 3D glasses, and that the whole movie was a blurry mess. Now every time someone on Sup Forums posts about BR2049, I have legit fucking trauma flashbacks. Fuck you all.

No mememing, I've never watched a movie of him.
Drive and BR49, right? Any other movie? Drive looks cuck and boring af.

The Notebook is my jam.

I've seen Half Nelson five times now because his character in it reminds me of this really cool guy I met at school that I want to see again.

You must have very shitty taste in movies.

is this the goose trilogy cinematic universe?

lars and the real girl
drive
blade runner 2049

because he plays an autistic cool guy in all of them.

he's what everyone wants to be. doesnt pretend to be some type of perfect guy outside of his roles, usually natural, funny, makes fun of refn often, is in malickino, friends with roonroon, the list goes on

Only God Forgives is peak goose mental illness kino

his first autism display was definitely united states of leland

How can I make a career out of autism like him

I dont enjoy them at all they are too short

Gosling isn't even that good looking

Fried Green Tomatoes, Gladiator, Master and Commander, The Incredible Journey, Det Sjunde Inseglet, Angel's Heart, Christine, Species, Spider Man, etc

idk *twirls hair with finger idly* I just think they're really good

how are you liking your visit from reddit?

Be the most attractive person to do it

sorry dude thats pure breed post gamergate/fappening Sup Forums

user... I assure, you are the summerfag here.

Sup Forums only talks about movies that can easily be turned into shitposts or circlejerks. He's in a bunch of romcoms and La La Land, which was actually really good.

> La La Land, which was actually really good

Reddit hates La La Land you retard. They say it's not gay enough and had too many white people.

Why does nobody ever talk about The Nice Guys?
Absolute comfykino.

fucking wrong.
look up his movies and watch some you lazy piece of shit

CONFIDENCE, boyos, it's all about confidence
If you wanna make the ladies love you like Goose does, you gotta be smooth like Goose feathers
>head down to my local kineteria to see Blade Runner again
>"gimme one ticket to the Goose show, baby" I laugh and wink at the ticket-salesman
>it's a long movie so I hit the concession stand to stock up on candy-bears and cookie dough bites
>head in to the screening
>spot a young couple with an empty seat next to the pretty lady
>"anyone sitting here?"
>she consents, and I settle in for the long haul
>she's sitting between me and her boyfriend. I project alpha posture so our fellow moviegoers will assume HE'S the third wheel (protip)
>I tear open my cookie dough bites, scattering a few on the floor
>qtpie jumps, startled by my sudden movement
>"y-you want a candy, honey?"
>"What? Did you say something to me?"
>"h-heh, I guess you're already sw-sweet enough" I mumble under my breath
>give a condescending wink to her cuckolded boyfriend

And then they complained to Robert and you got sent to the popcorn mines.

Its hard to think of something that looks more emasculating than a man walking around holding a big pile of candy

Can somebody post the stages of a Goose fan?

I would enjoy if a more unattractive man was involved in romance, I'm not gay.

gotta be ready to attack at any moment, just like a Goose. Or else you'll be flying south for the winter all alone
>getting a venti milkshake at my local Starbucks
>go over to the fixins bar to add cream & sugar
>spy a 8/10 qtpie stirring her coffee
>pluck up my courage to make a move
>set my milkshake down and knock the sugar-packets to the floor, scramble to pick them up
>qt flinches in surprise and spills her coffee on me, startled by my sudden movement
>it burns me badly but I hide the pain, pick up a sugar packet and show it to her with a cocky grin
>"oh my God, are you okay?!? I'm so sorry I spilled on you"
>"y-you bropped your name tag" I push the sugar packet into her hand and give her a saucy wink
>"what? did you just say 'bropped?'"
>"you dropped your name tag, s-sugar"

Never replay me again, faggot

gay

just bUrself

>mfw I'm at phase 5

I-is he unaware of the meme?

You know what. He does have that average joe look to him that does not make him look like a douche.

I'm in phase 4, and I'm fine with it just staying that way.

GOOSED

>Implying I'm anything more than a 4

Women simply do not understand the goose

Why so autistic?

Unironically just be a nice person and attractive

the list goes on...

Phase 7 since Drive checking in

That's just a cover for all the muff he's slaying

Whenever he's goosesteppin' dykes in a 30 mile radius turn straight

But you saw a blurred movie and the images a hd kino rips user

La La Land, Drive and maybe Big Short are the only movies which are good since Fracture from 2007.

t. doesn't watch movies

ofc i talking about Goose movies.