Muties getting beaten up warms the cockles of my heart

Muties getting beaten up warms the cockles of my heart.

God that dialogue is fucking abysmal

Yeah, what the hell is Hulk even saying? He's going to mouth fuck her?

A shame Kitty Pride will never get beaten up like this. Fuck that bitch.

>Go be Invincible in Jersey
Except for that line, that tie-in was retarded.

He's smashed her into the ground, because she's diamond-hard this means the material underneath her was simply forced out of the way and is compressed, so if she changes to human form without being freed she'll suffer serious injuries.

Somehow it never feels like X-Men without a corny accent.

Go to hell flatscan

Yeah and Peter for some reason thinks he can take the hulk. He knows he can't take the hulk, he can't beat thing

LOL. Beast was in that fight the majority of the time. No other X-Man lasted as long against Hulk.

>Black Bolt
>not just disintegrating Hulk
Yeah, ok.

I STILL GOT FEET!

It was a Skrull at the time.

Oh sure, Mutant Lives Matter is always trying to tell us that we should feel bad for normies on muties violence, ignoring the greater threat of mutant-on-mutant violence.
MLM is a sham. Confirmed

Is that crown thing Hulk is wearing some kind of psychic shield? Why can't Emma just take over his mind?

Yeah, I think this was around the time the Hulk series really found its legs.

Seems like the best way to fight the Hulk is with abilities that could remotely lift him off the ground, rendering his strength useless.

He always just claps when you do that

I know, but that should be easily countered. That's just a concussive wave of air that could be easily shielded against.

You'd probably want a team with some people dedicated to lifting him and some dedicated to shielding the lifters. Ideally you'd want to create a vacuum around him, which shouldn't be too hard either.

Or, even better, teleport him into the Sun.

>not a panel of humans beating up Muties
why even bother

She can't use her psychic powers in diamond form.

>hulk isn't human

>gamma mutate is suddenly a human
Nice try, heathen

Very contrived writing.
Basically with her arms down and stuck in the rock she can't get out, she needs to turn human to use her psychic powers but if she does the pressure of her surrounding will fuck her body up.

Unless his DNA drastically changes each time he hulks out, he's still human. People with mutations caused by radiation is still human.

He was born human he's not a subspecies like Scott, Emma, and co.

Next you'll say Steve Rogers is a mutie because of the super roids

>It's a "Hulk writers try to make him seem perceptive, underestimated and methodical with a wicked sense of humor until he comes across an opponent like Ghost Rider, The Sorcerer Fucking Supreme or The Nigh-Omnipotent Sentry well above him, at which point they either job or he just "overpowers" them because this one guy, this one fucking guy compared to every other organism in existence going through their own grief, is just so very angry" episode.
I feel like calling him That Kid the Character would be a disservice to that kid. At least he knew to wrap it up once recess or school was over.
PL shit always just keeps going and going.

Nevertheless I agree, fuck a few muties. They're as uppity as him given any excuse.

>talking about baseline humans
>"BUT WHAT ABOUT THESE SUPERPOWERED HUMANS, EEEHHH"

They're still humans. No one ever said it had to be normal humans.

A concussive wave of air that he's used to break dimensions.

I giggled

i did

Ghost Rider only works if he can lock eyes before Hulk puts him in low orbit. Strange only works if he doesn't smash his fucking hands again. Sentry's kind of a Gary-Stu and I don't like when they just shoehorn him in to be the "no, you can't, here's Sentry and he's like Superman but a dick" guy. I'd say a better choice would be "not here to job again" Juggernaut or an Omega level psychic.

>Humans
>Mutants

kek
kree 4 life senpai
best captain marvel coming through

btw fuck asgardians too
lick my nuts, nigga

and also sentry is on these nuts