youtube.com/watch?v=M8sZ1DWsAHE
youtube.com/watch?v=CtWirGxV7Q8
youtu.be/OUBF27hJ7Gk
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=P4lfbJU1fmI
youtube.com/watch?v=8K7IcC62dVo
youtube.com/watch?v=HHCvuaUIXGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't find it on YouTube but there's a Jack in the Box commercial where a kid tells Jack that she's gay and it makes him uncomfortable.

An australian friend told me the Aussies aren’t as aware of the stereotype blacks love fried chicken so that’s how this got made with noone noticing it could be seen as stereotyping

It just seems weird to me as an Aussie. So we're not supposed to show black people eating certain foods? That's racist.

Seems a bit too on the nose though. I'd imagine any cricket fans could be that annoying, not just darkies.

this is now an australian ad thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=b3tsyP5UAPo&ab_channel=hanselads

youtube.com/watch?v=UadHCpSjyew

youtube.com/watch?v=2akt3P8ltLM&ab_channel=jetski314159

youtube.com/watch?v=IyI_dmYqw84

No, it's not a thing here at all

KFC also do a fucking lot of ads for every cricket season, it just happened that Australia were playing the West Indies at the time, so this racist shit came up

>Eta pie
Is it seriously just a pie made of butter?

youtube.com/watch?v=h7y6iE0aB5s

This. Only reason i know is Sup Forums. Same with watermelon, i mean who doesn't fucking love watermelon? It's a summer treat, fun for the whole family and a great way to hide booze at the cricket.

Security are cracking on to it

I had my vodka filled watermelon taken off me during the world cup. Fucking bullshit, Dad told me when he was younger you could show up with 12 beers per person

french fries at KFC??????????

Its because security are all fuckin poos these days.

Mostly coconuts in WA. Worst fucking thing is how they ban beer snakes too. They're completely harmless but you're not allowed to have any fucking fun anymore. Even a bit of casual racism can get you in trouble now. I had a bloke near be kicked out one year after asking to see the visas of all the pakistani fans nearby

Our KFC is a lot different to yours.

Does America not have French Fries at KFC? I dip that shit in my potato and gravy every time.

Nah the main reason is that that ad was part of a set. We had them for fans from other countries like England

They're so fucking humourless and rude, I hate them

Oi Goosey, you here mate?

Well it depends. Are those specific team colors?
Because those clearly aren't just Blacks, they're Jamaicans.
Though ironically he's wearing the Jamaican colors, so what's really going on? Is he a Jamaican fan, stuck with Jamaicans who are fans of the other guys?

They're West Indies fans, which is a team drawn from the entire British Caribbean and Guyana

Australia's colours are green and gold.

those are chips not french fries

the kfc's i went to in the states served potato wedges and they were always soggy

>*in murrika
>youtube.com/watch?v=8GNL1Df7h10

who /gong/ here

I don't get it

youtube.com/watch?v=M8sZ1DWsAHE

australians are just that raciss. it comes out of there pores

Pretty sure they serve that here in the states, too. Or they at least do at most other chicken places.
Btw
>Chicken Express>Church's>KFC

>the kfc's i went to in the states served potato wedges
Australian KFC had wedges in the early 90s, they were really good.

Kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=CtWirGxV7Q8

I was aware of it at the time but only because I watched so much American tv and online videos.
The average Australian would not realize it.
We have less than 1% black african population.

lmao have you ever been to melbourne?

Just like when harry cuck jr got all offended by some poos doing black face on hey hey

I live there.
even with the sudanese flooding in there's still going to be less than 1% of the pop, we're not experience europe levels of migrants yet which is why we've been used as an example of a more ideal rate of immigration by both the U.S and U.K

Dandenongfag detected

who /sunshine/ here lmao charcoal black niggas errwhere

>tfw an abbo refers to themselves as black and you have to carefully explain to them how they're not black

i have cousins that live there and close friends that live in Melton close to that milk bar that banned teenage niggers.
lmao and both of them would probably never admit it but they probably think things would be better if the niggers weren't there
im going there at the start of next year, what am i in for?

Sunshine has been scumsville for yonks

the fried chicken for blacks thing doesn't make sense
fried chicken is literally Nazi food, it is the national dish of Austria
only americans could be this stupid

i love dick

absolutely based

virtually no one cares about Austria

Bojangles>Zaxby’s>Chikfila>Church’s>KFC

I live in Perth

Plenty of Africans, but they're all white and racist as fuck

youtu.be/OUBF27hJ7Gk

youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

THIS was banned from television?
What has our country become?

I remember watching it on TV

fuck that made me depressed. not just because of the issue, but just how bad the ad is...

I miss Dick Smith

Seeing this on Saturday mornings:
youtube.com/watch?v=P4lfbJU1fmI

>chow down on my aussie nuts
>shake my aussie sauce
>spread my aussie mite

Fucking love Australians

youtube.com/watch?v=8K7IcC62dVo
youtube.com/watch?v=HHCvuaUIXGA