Who are your favorite jewish actors/actresses?

Who are your favorite jewish actors/actresses?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quenelle_(gesture)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What fresh nazi shit is this?

De Niro

amy

I don't understand this meme...but for me, it's Brie.

In medieval Europe Jews had to wear funny yellow hats at all times.

reminder that this is a magazine/news outlets marketing technique. This is no different than a kike spray painting a swastika on his own house and then calling the local paper

it's fucking genius to be honest. Make your own stories. Its brilliance is in its simplicity. Watch this shit pop up in some fucking stupid outlet in the next few days. It will run its course like echoes, then be out the door, then another thing will come along. All the while useful retards will call me a jew of all things and churn out more epic OC for their kike overlords to report on.

It's ok to be white.

Sure it is. Now get back to making memes for your kike overseers like a good goy. Don't mind me, I'm just some counter psy-op jidf operative trying to ruin your fun.

Zooey D

saorsie ronan

>very fast xeno running at nomnal speed

Lauren Southern

I like this meme

Tell me that's shopped. Fucks sake

The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap"), was a cone-shaped pointed yellow hat worn by Jews in Medieval Europe and some of the Islamic world. Its wearing was enforced after the 1215 Fourth Council of the Lateran for adult Jews to wear while outside to distinguish them from others.

You're overthrowing it. This is completely goofy and harmless. Giving it publicity just hurts them. Very hard to turn this into a sinister plot by nazis without looking foolish. Pepe was way easier to discredit than this goofy fucking hat

So this is the new (((echo))).

I like this trend of making hate crime progressively more ridiculous. The swedish military just published a dossier on the far right that included milk and the ok sign, as well as Pepe of course.

hat yes, feet no

Why are all the jew detection memes so nice looking? It's something a jew would come up with to later appropriate. Give em a hat with a pedo sign and see how many appropriate that. Instead of ((()))) add "molests kids" after their name and see how they appropriate that. You're buying into their PR tactic with those hats.

sad

What's sad? They'll appropriate this meme by the end of the week just like they have appropriated the ((( thing.

I was in the thread where this started. Literally it's just guys with MS paint. Jews can absolutely not benefit from a bunch of people laughing about identifying them while making them look foolish. Shill Mods on pol bombed threads and gave me a ban for shopping goofy hats on the chosen ones

that's jidf you're talking to, they seem to fear this meme

Hollywood
>Harvey Weinstein (Jew*) (helped by Israeli ex-PM Ehud Barak*, journalist Noah Oppenheim*)
>Bob Weinstein (Jew*)
>Amy Pascal (Pink Triangle**, Jew*) (molested Rooney Mara and Kristen Stewart)
>Roy Price (crypto-Jew*, fiancée named Lila Feinberg)
>Brett Ratner (Jew*)
>Bryan Singer (Pink Triangle**, Jew* pedophile)
>Gary Goddard (Pink Triangle** pedophile)
>Adam Venit (Pink Triangle**)
>Roman Polanski (Jew* pedophile)
>Woody Allen (Jew* pedophile)
>Oliver Stone (Jew*)
>James Toback (Jew*)
>David O. Russell (Jew*)
>Lars Von Trier (considered Jew* at the time)
>Victor Salva (Pink Triangle** pedophile)
>John Singleton (Black)
>Matthew Weiner (Jew*)
>Andrew Kreisberg (Jew*)
>Mark Schwahn (Jew*)
>Murray Miller (Jew*)
>Lena Dunham (Pink Triangle**, Jew* pedophile)
>Dan Schneider (Jew* pedophile)
>Chris Savino (Goy)
>David Guillod (Goy)

Actors
>Dustin Hoffman (Jew*)
>Richard Dreyfuss (Jew*)
>Jeremy Piven (Jew*)
>David Cross (Jew*)
>Jeffrey Tambor (Pink Triangle**, Jew*)
>Ed Westwick (raised Goy but wishes to convert: Crypto-Jew*)
>Robert Knepper (Goy)
>Sylvester Stallone (25% Jew*)
>Jon Grissom (Pink Triangle** pedophile)
>Alphy Hoffman (Pink Triangle** pedophile)
>Charlie Sheen (Pink Triangle** pedophile)
>Danny Masterson (Scientologist)
>Bin Fayed Al'Affleq (Muslim)
>Steven Seagal (50% Jew*)
>George Takei (Pink Triangle**, gook)
>Bill Cosby (Black)
>Kevin Spacey (Pink Triangle** pedophile)
>Louis CK (25% Jew*)
>Andy Dick (Pink Triangle**)
>James Franco (Jew* pedophile)
>Mariah Carey (Black)
>Allison Mack (Pink Triangle**, Jew*, sex cult)

Journalism
>Jann Wenner (Jew*)
>Leon Wieseltier (Jew*)
>Michael Oreskes (Jew*)
>Mark Halperin (Jew*)
>Lockhart Steele (?)
>Terry Richardson (Jew*)

Politics
>George H.W. Bush (Goy)
>Roy Moore (Goy)
>Al Franken (Jew*)
>Paul Rosenthal (Jew*)

* 2% of population
** 3% of population

>Jews can absolutely not benefit from a bunch of people laughing about identifying them while making them look foolish
Really user? This is exactly what nazis did, do you really thing parallels won't be drawn and do you really think Jews will not benefit from the OY VEY THE HOLOCAUST IS STARTING AGAIN narrative? You drumpftards really are dumb

>OH MY GOD THE NAZIS ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL BECAUSE REDDIT IS PHOTOSHOPPING RIDICULOUS HATS ON JEWS ON THE INTERNET

Not a strong position, will get the meme tons of publicity, give us all a funny as fuck new way to flag them and ridicule them

>literal Sup Forums meme thread
>"Sup Forums is not a problem, i s-s-wear"
What did cucks mean by this?

Trump is controlled opposition btw. Works for the banks \^:|}--○

Half this board posts on /pol or agrees with their basic ideas. Lurk more

Similar trend going on in France, rise of judeo-criticism (which media report as "antisemitism") through mockery rather than direct violence, with the use of a gesture meant to evoke fist-fucking (as in, "we're getting tired of your constant lies and increasingly blatant manipulation through media propaganda, now go fuck yourself"). The Jewish lobbies got confused as fuck and had no idea how to respond and now claim it's a reverse nazi salute meant to sodomize the victims of the Holocaust in all their Jewish-owned newspapers. It's as hilariously retarded as the frog or milk shit with the ADL in USA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quenelle_(gesture)

Ah the based quenelle. Dieudonne is a hero. Jews fucking HATE him. Black man fighting the good fight against the jew overlords. Drives them batty

>claim it's a reverse nazi salute

HAHAHAH oh cmon.

Is that superman?? How does he still get work?

Quenelle symbolizes us goyim being sodomized by ZOG.

How is it not a strong position if it literally is what nazis started with? They started by marking Jews and Jew run businesses with stars. You're doing the same in a completely non-ironic way. At least do something with it, don't just do exactly what nazis did and pretend it's somehow funny

It took an entire generation of brainwashing to make the stars into a symbol of fear. This is way funnier.

>pretend
I have bad news for you

Dieudonne is a faggot Islamist asslicker. Only leftist retards would call him a hero.

dieudonné never was funny i hope you dont idolize him like most of his retarded fanbase who buy every overpriced crap he sells
he's milking them like the good goys they are

Except that he was in a comedy act with a Jewish guy for some time and then turned to hating western civilisation when he thought he was being ripped off.

my succubusfu

>You're doing the same in a completely non-ironic way.
oy vey it's da shoah, maybe we goyim should just let jews do their thing!

See what I mean? He threw away his whole career to stand up to ZOG, has individually redpilled millions of people, caused an entire movement in France. Just mention his name and the JIDF shows up inmediately, in droves, foaming at the mouth lol

better hat

Do you even have proof of this Dieudonné? Is he like Sup Forums or something even more solid?

if i was a jew i'd be selling american foreskin right now not shitposting during lunchbreak

your favorite comique is trash and you simply cant accept not everybody suck his cock like you do
pd va

I don't see this getting as popular as (()) because it takes too much effort to shop on pictures, phoneposters can't use it, etc.

Jeff Goldblum, pretty much the only Jewish actor without a punchable face I can think of, and Emmy Rossum. Wish she'd gotten some better roles when she was in her prime.

Go watch his comedy shows where he shits all over the holocaust. Good luck finding them, though. Jewtube is operating anudda Shoah against any video of his

I already told you what you should do, retard. Make it something they won't appropriate and use against you within a week

Fuck off Achmed

How about a super goofy looking funny hat with ancient historical connotations that validate the need for a social identification of jews?

/ourguy/?

Put on your hat

mods are deleting his threads on /pol so now he is here.

He's a Black comedian who used to be the symbol of Jewish-owned pro-diversity anti-racism TV propaganda, started his career in a duo with a Jew and made fun of average white male stereotypes, popular with shitskin youth, etc. The duo was highly popular, think Dave Chappelle teaming up with Jerry Seinfeld in terms of notoriety. An anti-white Jewish creation that one day backfired on its masters when he made a skit comparing Zionists to nazis on live TV. Ever since that day he's been blacklisted everywhere and in a constant war with the lobbies, newspapers, politicians, constantly sued, etc. and constantly trying to create controversies to troll the medias like inviting a notorious Holocaust denier on stage, having his baby being baptized by the far-right party leader, singing goofy songs to trivialize the Holocaust, the latest stunt being visting North Korea. I personally don't think his comedy is funny but I do enjoy the massive Jewish media butthurt everytime he causes a stir.

Found the mohammedan