/Wanda/

Actual Witch edition

youtube.com/watch?v=USB3befFrmg

Other urls found in this thread:

static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/29837/1201834-wasp_scarletwitch_bikinis.jpg
archiveofourown.org/works/8106118/chapters/21128510
archiveofourown.org/works/5724346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does everybody beta orbit this stupid whore?

we need her to kill jean again for turning bobby gay

Big tits.

H cup?

Pwned.

Best Costumes:
4, 16, 18, 20, 24

Based Chthon with costume 4.

Delicious Wanda flavour.

She's perfect, kill yourself.

Wanda should be in the Cap Marvel movie and have a lot of cuddling, hand-holding and non-sexual kissing.

Should be, probably won't

Powerful.

>She's perfect
Wanda is sexy.

I want to jizz between her meaty breasts

Imagine these two cuddling and snuggling, being intimate together.

Nice

Yum yum.

I like where these are heading.

Yes yes.

i can't wait for MCU Wanda to have robot sex with Vision and create her fake kids

This

Good

Hubba Hubba.

Maybe Carol will help out.

Dat shiny costume.

This is all I really want from the Phase 3-4 movies. That, and neither of them getting properly killed off.

If Vision survives within the Mind Stone he could survive and get a new (white?) body.

A Vision & Scarlet Witch movie could be unlike any cape film we've seen.

It could be an opportunity to redesign him a little, the metal patches on his skin make him look a little "unfinished". Maybe go through a phase where they revive his body without his personality, but treat it as a short-term problem to be overcome, rather than what the comics did, using it as a moment for "now stop caring about Vision ever again, everyone". And then 25 years later they wonder why they can't sell a Vision comic.

We should be also be seeing Wanda get a more "superhero" type costume over the next 2 movies, as well. The tiara is looking unlikely, but she may at least get the cape.

>Hubba Hubba.

My waifu

The costume designer on Civil War said the Russo's dialed back her costume because it's in Infinity War that Wanda truly embraces her power and becomes a hero.

Her costume in Infinity War has the potential to be awesome.

If they do the tiara at all it will be like the ANAD designs by Wada.

Some of the best lewdfics are about this pairing.

Looks good.

Natasha is hot.

they dont have chemistry

I think approximately 83% of anonymous Wandafags online are people who are just rooting for her to survive over the immense amount of shit she had heaped on her from 2004 onward:

> - Avengers Disassembled
> - House of M/Decimation
> - Banned from all comics until Children's Crusade, mentioned only as horrible person
> - Killed off/incestuous in Ultimate Universe
> - "LOL not a mutant" forced retcon
> - Banned from Avengers cartoons/merch due to Fox connection

Any other character with all that against her would be doomed to obscurity by now but thanks to middle-aged men who want to relive their '70s Avengers-reading childhoods she just won't go away. It's hard not to root for her when I think like that.

Seems like there are about 4-5 different realities where Wanda easily beats Jean. Not really sure why. They're similar characters.

>> - Banned from Avengers cartoons/merch due to Fox connection
That Stupid.

Jump of a cliff you casual. They were friends in the comics before Bendis character assassinated her.

>They were friends in the comics before Bendis character assassinated her.
This

Wanda is the True matriarch of the avengers

carol is bullshit and forced

Doesn't Janet have seniority, actual leadership experience and monies to fund them?

She was utterly, totally, screwed a few years back, and it's easy to forget that Wanda appearing in the MCU seemed a distant hope till Joss Whedon fought to get her into AoU in the teeth of strong opposition from Ike and the Creative Committee.

Were it not for Joss Whedon, Wanda would likely still be languishing in limbo or worse, she'd be Uncle Ben'd.
Even now, she is an outlier in the comics verse, Robinson's book struggled against editorial restrictions and disinterest (he had to point out to them Wanda is in the movies ffs).

There's an interview with Whedon and Liz Olsen where at the end Joss gets rather emotional and gushes forth his love for Wanda.

Few of us can truly say that they saved their Waifu, but Joss, whatever else you may think of him, did indeed save his Waifu (and Husbando), setting the ground for the based Russo's to continue the revival.

They could be really cool in the MCU. Especially given their opposite personalities.

We have had so many bro relationships in the MCU, a female friendship would be nice.

Yes. Janet is also a great tactician.

Carol could be a strong character, and has been, with good writing.

Her obsession with being a great hero and basically being "alpha" could be presented as a character flaw (whereas in the comics it's given a Mary Sue gloss).

And a decent costume designer.

Janet is also a great multitasker. While leading the Avengers she was managing a major supervillain attack (multiple), the president or the UN don't remember, and the press at the same time.

static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/29837/1201834-wasp_scarletwitch_bikinis.jpg

archiveofourown.org/works/8106118/chapters/21128510

Tits.

Nice pair

That "ha ha" line, this is so sad, so annoying, these characters are just a joke to so many modern comics writers.

It's beyond stupid. We can't have Pietro in cartoons, videogames and merchandise, because Fox have a version of him in the X-Men movies.

Wanda doesn't get to be in any of this because Fox has the right to use her in movies, yet has never done so, and while they've alluded to her existence a couple of times, they don't appear to have any intention of actually introducing her.

This all sounds good, up to the part with the Wada-designed costume tiara. There is a reason about half the artists on Wanda's solo book chose not to use that costume.

Wanda having breasts that are wider than her chest, and sometimes larger than her head, has always been an important aspect of her character. Until her solo book, for Current Year reasons.

I'm not a fan of Wada's Wanda costumes, the main one looks weird, especially the small cape.

In fact, her Civil War costume is better than Wada's red coat.

The beady Tiara is a pain to draw. Personally I favour something more ornate and metallic, not a basic shape like the old tiara, rather a sculpted design with narrow points along the cheeks, and a slight "M" motif at the top.

A Classic:

archiveofourown.org/works/5724346

Do want.

Thank you.

pls dont delete this

So cute

This

Wanda is never gonna get back together with Vision, is she?

Why no MCU tiara?

That looks decent.

Top one looks best for sure.

>Wanda is never gonna get back together with Vision, is she?
I hope she does.

Best olsen sister.

Ultimate

I like her Olsen twins

Same here. She is cute.

Her tiara should be a form of energy that appear s when she uses her powers like psylocke

gross she looks like your mother

Thank you user.

My Negro.

What will it take for Wanda to get a real push?

People can criticize Marvel's movies but they did make her more mainstream and started to reverse the character assassination that happened in the comics.

Not having to split mutie rights

Why is marvel being so petty they got themselve to blamed.