CGI was a mistake

CGI was a mistake

why didnt they cgi his hairline

they can only do so much

This entire fucking movie was a mistake.

Who will replace Cavill?

Sick and tired of obvious green screen nonsense.
There's a shot in the trailer of Waterchad going through the top of a building and popping out of the door, and it is astoundingly awful-looking.

we haven't advanced that far yet

Nobody would believe it.

>Angryjoe gave this a positive review
HOW??

Why couldn't this dopey cunt just shave his beard? That always bothered me that they had to do millions in reshoots and CGI to remove his fucking beard of all things.

Paramount said no

*inhales*

that was snyders revenge for henry talking shit

The fuck does that even mean though?

The mistake, in fact, is in take a pirate video and think that his image quality it's a CGI mistake.

>he was shooting "Mission Impossible"
>contract said he couldn't shave the mustache
>Justice League reshoots happened at the same time

>The mistake, in fact, is in take a pirate video and think that his image quality it's a CGI mistake.

but who was phone

Fucking seriously? It takes like 2 weeks to grow a beard. They really had nothing else to film in that time span?

Not arguing with you, it just seems fucking retarded.

zach finished shooting
henry begins growing out beard for Paramount MI6
whedon is brought in
decides to reshoot way more than planned
Ask Paramount if Henry can shave beard and they will pay Paramount the money to have him CGI it since using CGI to add something is a lot better than trying to remove hair and make a face
Paramount says no thanks

Well they're under no obligation to help WB out. Really, it's WB's fault for not delaying the release. I mean, mustache aside, the film was an editorial mess with a bunch of rushed reshoots, CGI needed more work, and they seriously thought going up against Thor Ragnarok this month would work out for them. If they were smart they would have just put it off another 6 months or something.

Henry Cavill automatically throws away a script if "real upper lip" is the first phrase used to describe his character.

DC can't remove a fucking moustache in a +300mil movie while Villeneuve is able to make this

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

People like to focus on the mustache but there's plenty of obviously re-shot scenes where I have no idea what stylist team was doing. I mean, how hard is it to recreate hairstyles you had in original shoot?