youtu.be/czY9kWNXDDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendon_Small's_Galaktikon_II
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo1gAiyZrQM
youtube.com/watch?v=MSb2SDQOIRw
youtube.com/watch?v=fUSoR4EdyIo
youtube.com/watch?v=oFuMKdrzPqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, that's enough chitchat.

I now command you to take your clothes off, and suck my dick.

... what did he mean by this

>there will never be a follow up to Doomstar where Murderface shits up the band and turns on them.

Fuck I was waiting for this so hard.

youtu.be/czY9kWNXDDI

Abigail was totally the traitor

Dis thread ams dildos

Did you miss the end of Doomstar user? It's quite clear Murderface is tainted.

>In 2013 Small made the decision to release the fourth Dethklok album, The Doomstar Requiem, on his personal label (as opposed to the usual Williams Street Records) because he wanted to make sure there was a future for Dethklok's music. He explained that if he had not done this, Dethalbum III would have been the last Dethklok record released. He went on to explain that the only way to keep Dethklok's music going was by making this personal investment, regardless of whether or not it would be financially beneficial to him.

Doesn't mean he's the traitor necessarily. They talked about a traitor existing before Murderface was infected. He could simply be a tool for the traitor.

Three years, ten months.

The party didn't keep going.

Toki confirmed down to clown.

Is it?

Galaktikon 2 incoming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendon_Small's_Galaktikon_II

Galaktikon 1 was a pretty good album to be fair. I don't mind if 2 is a return to basically Dethklok in all but name but I wouldn't mind another cheesy sci fi rock opera, so far all I got is Galaktikon and the Ziltoid albums.

Absolutelies.

Good

>Ziltoid

Should check otu some of Townsends other albums. His recent one "Transcendence" is pretty great.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo1gAiyZrQM

youtube.com/watch?v=MSb2SDQOIRw

Id love to see a Devin Townsend/Brendan Small collaboration album.

I like Devin, but his self awareness in the ziltoid albums just squeezes them above his 'straight' stuff. I also love it when he guests on another album like Ayreon.

>mfw new Ayreon album in april, featuring guest musicians from basically every awesome power metal band ever

youtube.com/watch?v=fUSoR4EdyIo

I've been listening to that song almost daily (along with The day the world breaks down) I am beyond hype.

>tfw missed the limited edition vinyl they sold out in FIVE MINUTES.
>tfw actually can't wear to hear the music AND also the plotline

wow that was dope

youtube.com/watch?v=oFuMKdrzPqU

Red Herring, It was gonna be nathan.

So 10+ years from now we'll get our glorious samurai jack style return right?

>Devin Townsend/Brendan Small collaboration album.
god that would be amazing.

Devin Townsend is one of my favorite musicians...I want him to bring back the skullet

>
what I've actually wanted for a long time is Devin Townsend teaming up with Vintersorg.

Anyone else dislike that Toki went from "the only normal person in the band" to "a sociopath manchild"

I expected Pickles

Murderface is too obvious

I thought Pickles was the normal one. Toki was always child like.