swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra #5 (March 8)
Rebels 3.17: Secret Cargo (March 4)

>Rebels 3.17: "Secret Cargo"
mega.nz/#!UJVxEabR!RCzuiviu-F5XbxdLVphzeZe_pt8kXJ1E4Sw-fcf1j_Q

>Rebels Recon: Secret Cargo
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ez3y6BZGrk

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

What is she?

Heratics report in.

It makes me want to drown myself when I think about what happened to Barrissoka

Could someone please redpill me on KOTOR? Why is it such a meme?

What the fuck are you talking about.

Praise Sheev for taking down the Religious Extremist Terrorist Organization known as "The Jedi"

Some people who like it are autistic
Everyone who hates it is also autistic

The Force is a religion of peace, shitlord.

It's a really fun game that attracts autists

you should play and enjoy KOTOR and KOTOR II

Avoid TOR though, it's shit

its an rpg from early 2000.

people fucking loved it, just that simple

Tor isn't shit. It's a very decent MMO, as evident by it still existing today as one of the few successful games with a monthly subscription plan.

It was just made by shitty people.

yes they are very peaceful being dead after all

>those shitty recycled KOTOR blaster firing animations on the soldiers in the background

Fucking christ

I want to be the friend that helps Ahsoka get her life together after leaving the Jedi Order. From the time they are taken, it is nothing but education on how to be a diplomat or warrior, so she wouldn't know anything about practical concerns.

>MMO
>ever decent

The Force is like God

Your interpretation/following of the Force is what makes you an extremist or not.

Answer me this, how is The Jedi any different then say.. ISIS?

The Jedi and ISIS both do the following:
>Narrow minded/extreme viewpoint of their belief
>Little to ZERO tolerance for any other viewpoint of the belief
>Have absolutely no problem in enforcing their version of their belief by way of Violence; in fact do so most of the time

and here is the big one

>"Acquire" Children from very young age/infancy and indoctrinate them that their viewpoint of their belief is the only viewpoint
>Also train these Children, starting from a very young age, to use violence and to murder to enforce their beliefs

picture related

game looks much better now

spot on

Its only good as singleplayer, or co-op if you have friends. But the story is fun and so dense.

Does Han Solo have a chance to be on Corellia or will it be in some backwater shithole planet for budget reasons

>Revan gets turned into a bitch and the Exile goes out like a bitch
>"""""""""""""""fun""""""""""""""

God i hope so.

It has an optional subscription, that's not quite the same.

I'm one of those lunatics who actually enjoys the leveling part of MMO gameplay. I played from one to cap as a light side trooper and loved every second of it. Then I went on exactly one raid and said "fuuuuck this".

Considering how long it took to reach that level, plus the additional fun of tinkering with the agent and the kind of Jedi that gets a double lightsaber that I can't remember the name of right now, I feel it was still well worth the purchase and subscrip even if I didn't wind up scheduling my life around a raid guild like I did with WoW.

So I recommend it, as long as you're not an endgame enthusiast. Though, the endgame has probably totally changed by now anyway.

disprove the analogy.

>Muh mary sue dies badly

Sorry never bothered me since i was Over revan and never joined the cult of revan. Although it was fun fucking with the fanbase insert on Dromund Kaas.

>one of the coolest Star Wars armors

>will never, EVER be seen again
>wasn't even the majority of the Scarif troopers in the movie

What did they meme by this?

As unbelievably creepy as that sentiment is, you do raise a valid point.

I would watch a sitcom about a younger Kanan Jarrus or Asoka or someone like that learning how to keep track of their credits, rent an apartment, and try to pass for a normal dude.

I'm glad I bought the Shoretrooper black series.

>that's not quite the same.
Unless you're subscribed you can't do jack shit and 90% of features are locked to you.
That's the reason most players are subscribed.

That is believably creepy, sir. It could get much worse.

That bothered me too. I thought they were a Environmental variant like snow troopers.

I wish they had been white instead of desert tan.
I'm sadder that the Hovertank Trooper will never be used again.

You kidding? Hovertank could show up in Rebels, any of the OT movies...

meanwhile I guarantee you we'll never see Scarif again

the costume design in Rogue One was so good.

I wish I found the tank trooper too, but they only had the Shoretrooper

>dat rifle

>new sexy McQuarry-esque designs every other year

>ducktroopers already getting fixed in the new trilogy and the other first order dudes are already pretty cool

is it a good time to be a trooperfag? shame the resistance are shitty designs

>dat CIS dreadnought
i want one to fight a star destroyer on screen so bad

yeah know after the rebellion won and all, it didnt do much good. the emperor had a pretty stable safe galaxy going.

What do you mean, "fixed"?

it's never too late to be a trooperfag

I can't tell the difference, but i am kinda stupid.

the mouth is thinner and looks much better

The mouth is thinner

they can still bring back tank troopers if they wanted to, tanks aren't really all that rare

but yeah, shoretroopers are probably gone for good, weren't they ALL stationed at Scarif for training?

Oh wow i see it now you're right it does look nicer.

>8 takes place immediately after 7
>Change the trooper design anyway
Fuck this shit is unnaceptable

oh ok and guys not being shown ever 10 minutes after rogue one is fine though

it's a non issue, ducktroopers looked like ass

Too expensive.

exactly what am i looking at here?

was it cheaper to use a planet for a shell instead of building one? how big is the planet housing this weapon?

>I think it is safe to say FN-2199 was the breakout star Stormtrooper of The Force Awakens. In Episode VIII there is a featured Stormtrooper that is a force to be feared in the film. I’ve heard him referred to as The Executioner and other minor variations of that name. He has a matte black line that goes over half his mask on one side that sets him apart.

>The Executioner’s weapon is not unlike FN-2199’s at the handle but it has three spinning blades on the end that are said to be like something out of Phantasm (think of the crazy blades that come out of the spheres in those films). We think he has a shield but we haven’t been able to confirm if he actually uses it in the film or not.

trooperfags, TLJ spoilers (said in the same post that predicted thinner mouths so it's probably legit). also imperial guards 2.0 and gunners 2.0

>1313 will never be released
>the Darth Maul game will never be released
>the Rogue Squadron II + III Wii port will never be released
>Battlefront III will never be released
>a true KOTOR III will never be released

I wonder how much of this was done by the Empire. Apparently they hollowed out the planet already in search of kyber crystals

I really hope they explain it away by saying the F.O rebuilt it rather then built it from scratch.

it does inspire a sort of dread, genocide in mere minutes.

it was draining the sun to fire, unless it could move it couldn't have been a long term plan.

>I really hope they explain it away by saying the F.O rebuilt it rather then built it from scratch.

thats already what it is in canon

SB was 5 times bigger than the death star, making it 660 km wide, about the length of Texas.

>how big is the planet housing this weapon?
660km

Any info on who? Ancient SITH???

The size of a small moon....

You took my joke seriously

For Snoke, the loss of the Starkiller Base was as significant as his wins. His forces are no longer a secret to the galaxy at large. Those who used to laugh at the idea that The First Order was a threat are either dead or no longer laughing. The Cold War-style standoff is publicly over after the full-on assault on the Republic and the senate. The galaxy no longer views Snoke as someone that is irrelevant on the galactic stage. The galaxy knows he and his cronies are maniacal zealots and they should be feared for better or worse. The galaxy seems to mostly understand that the First Order is eventually coming to conquer its worlds and those worlds have to fall in line or resist. Most understand that war has returned and the perceived era of peace is over.

tl;dr: politics in TLJ are EVERYONE PANICKING

How do you like your troopers senpai? No neck and built like a tall dwarf or teenage girl bulimic?

No it isn't.

We will always have dreams user. They cant that take that away.

I like them like this

Ah. I see.
You like them obsolete.

that doesnt sound very big

the empire dug the hole and the first order used it, how do you dig that much planet?

>Tanktroopers can be used in any Imperial setting
>Deathtroopers can be used in a lot of Imperial settings

>Shoretroopers literally just on one planet that doesn't see action and mostly got nuked

RIP

>obsolete
>are clearly better

Stormtroopers are awful at their jobs

Panic is good.

pretty sure clones would wreak empire era stormies.

first order storm troopers seem pretty angry, they remind me of sith NPC enemies in KoToR

FO troopers are supposed to be more emotional than stormies

I doubt we'll see much of Death Troopers again either considering their training facility just got wiped off the face of the planet

First Order uniforms are pretty snappy, the batons and shields are neat, and Flametroopers are cool.

Was it really just the duck heads that ruined the whole thing?

Her accent makes me wet.

Do your job DICE!

If I wanted to convert a regular black series tanker into an Imperial Hammer commander, what paint would I need? Does anyone have any experience with adding their own details to figures?

i really hope they keep the brutal entrance exam to be a royal guard canon.

>DT's on Scarif

is that canon? I thought Krennic just sent in his personal guard

What is it?
Survive 5 minutes against Darth?

I hurt myself, today...

they're trained on Scarif, yes
>height requirements
NO MANLETS ALLOWED