IT'S ME BOYS!!!! I'M BACK!!! LE RANDOM FUNNY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO RANDOM!!!!!!!!...

IT'S ME BOYS!!!! I'M BACK!!! LE RANDOM FUNNY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO RANDOM!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umHEax4N29o
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bro just turn your brain off it's fucking funny you faggot

Holy shit this is funnier than anything on the show. Based funny man.

when was the last time a woman touched you

Cry harder, Sam.

I'm dead 311 is based

Wow op so fucking funny! I'm fucking dying right now!

does my mom count?

Do you listen to waka flocka at all?

in a sexual way or touched at all?

go post on twitter... oh wait
LMAO

someone post his (((bio)))

I don't about you, but I laughed for an hour at the "Howie doing" pun. Howie's reaction, the crowd overraction, and Eric's act was so hilarious.

reddit

Wow edgy

>that
>edgy
Lmao. An actual Redditor.

SEETHING

This show is such a pile of dogshit. I'm convinced people pretend like they think this show is funny to seem witty and clever.

dude, you're being so narcoleptic right now

literally a nigger jew

proof god doesnt exist

I've never seen Tom Green before the show

Funny show. I really enjoy this guy.

TIME TO DELIVER A PIZZA BALL

Redditors love this guy. And the Tim and Eric dumb shit.

Sam Hyde's stuff is legitimately good though.

'sup mellow mike

>And the Tim and Eric dumb shit.
are you fucking kidding me? Sup Forums was obsessed with these fucks years ago, and would pile on you for daring to suggest that their shit sucked ass.

The only reason Sup Forums turned on them was Tim's Trump shit, and it's hilarious that it took non-Sup Forums reasons to make people finally look at how shitty they are.

Let's say sexual

That's just mean, delete this.

Kinda

>Sam Hyde

wew lad. you almost had me there. Get better taste in comedy before you start ragging on reddit cucks.

More like the site got invaded en-masse by turboniggers from /r/the_donald and now we have to fight off meme-spouting children to discuss anything without fumbling into white lolocaust territory.

I know it's not on the same level of sophistication as Sam Hyde throwing weights around a gym and screaming, but at least give it a chance.

Sup Forums never liked him dipshit. It bunch stupid underage fags like you who did at the time.

HEY HANNIBAL DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS

Simmer down, Pedro

>Sup Forums never liked him dipshit. It bunch stupid underage fags like you who did at the time.
t. reddit immigrant
I would always post in those threads how horrible that show was, and how shitty their "Million Dollar Movie" streaming scam was shitty. Sup Forums loved those guys, and they were posts all the time. You couldn't talk shit about them.

>years ago
Right. How does that change the fact that redditors love them today?

A few weeks

Nobody ever liked that movie, though. I thought it was agreed that their format didn't work in feature length.

HAHAAAAA LOUD NOISES ARRHRHAHAHRHRHARARHRAHR

SO RANDOM HAHAHA!!

WOAH QUIET AWKWARD MUMBLING HANNIBAL WITH BIZARRE SYNTAX DUUUUDE AHAHAA HE SAID THAT THING AND SAID IT WEIRD TOO LMAO!!!!

BROOOM CRASH BREAKIN STUFF OUT OF NOWHERE SO RANDOM AND LOUD! BOOOOOSSSHHHKRCHCHCHC

WOAH A DIRTBIKE! CRASHHH BKCCKCKCK LMAO BREAKIN STUFF CAUSE IM 12 LMAO

You're so new it hurts to read, lad.

but what does that have to do with anything.

We got lady Godiva over here.

You should lurk for a year before you post.

I've posted here for 8 years now. I'm just wondering what that has to do with my statement of fact about redditors loving T&E.

Nice r*ddit spacing fagtron

I gather you are neither a brontendo or a mulatto so you just dont get it

DUDE REDDIT MEME NEWFAGS CAME UP WITH TO SEEM LIKE OLDFAGS LMAO

>I've posted here for 8 years now.
And you somehow missed all those Tim and Eric threads. It's funny how it works. Shit, Sup Forums had Tom Goes to the Mayor threads every day back when it aired.
You do seem to know a lot about what redditors like, though. Perhaps you should stay there.

>And you somehow missed all those Tim and Eric threads
Yea. That or I forget. I still don't get what this has to do with redditors loving T&E.

You do seem to know a lot about what redditors like, though. Perhaps you should stay there.

Knowing whether people on another website likes a show doesn't mean you know a lot about them. Maybe you like T&E just like them. You should join them.

Oh this is one of those butthurt troll things. Jeeze, redditors really don't like their favorite shows being criticized.

Tim and Eric - Reddit
Eric Andre - Tumblr
MDE - Sup Forums
you know it makes sense

lol

Mostly true. Except get rid of tumblr and place Andre under Reddit too.

>haha the celebrities are so awkward and not 100% in on the joke and just acting isn't it funny

anti-humor isn't funny or meta.

You've just described the average ledditor (and le pretend to be a retard man fan)

Eric Andre is a white man.

kek
who?

His real name was Eric Anderson.

Sam Hyde. He's a beacon of light for Sup Forums and the alt-right.

WARPSPEED DON'T RAINBOW READ ME, NIGGA

have you guys ever heard of Xavier Renegade Angel, probably not lowbrow enough for you

if there's ever a next season, it should be all about the filming crew teaming up with guests to prank eric, since every guest is aware now and i don't know where else this show can go

guests have been on it for the past few seasons.

Eric just makes them uncomfortable as possible instead by not showering for a few days, cranking the heat up and making guests smoke salvia.

>he hasn't seen the greatest film of the millennium

Your hand doesn't count as a woman, though.

His humor is extremely intellectual. You need to have at least a rudimentary understanding of the esoteric Theravada Buddhist sutras to even begin to understand the sublime nature of his humor.

>le derivative healthcare man

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>le jewish boogerman meme
>not knowing Eric is a Haitian Jew
B R A I N L E T
R
A
I
N
L
E
T

Its funny that he can constantly push his shitty politics on social media, but they wont allow Sam spout his shitty politics too. pussies

What makes this even funnier is that Sam's politics are actually great, so that's even more reason to let Sam's spew political shit.

The out of context clips I stumble across are far funnier than the actual show itself. Tried watching it once and couldn't stand either of them.

>black AND a jew
>that makes him not a Jew

>born to American Jewish mother
kys

One of the best lines in the show imo.

>Look how contrarian I am, I hate Eric Andre even though my own humor is like watching paint dry.

Insert black Jew comment because I leak out of my containment board everyday to shitpost on Sup Forums.

How did he get away with this? youtube.com/watch?v=umHEax4N29o

Reddit thread

Hannibal's scream at 1:04 gives me life

YOU'RE ON Sup Forums THE WORST BOARD ON Sup Forums!

fuck you guys i like it

This show was funny when it was still obscure and they weren't pandering to Niggers on Twitter and Facebook for "memes."

chiquita banana
chiquita banana
Obama

This.

>gives me life
Stupid fucking redditor

t. lauren conrad
still mad about the interview huh? dumb bitch

Hold on, dude, I know you. You're Simple Simon.

hot

>pay the toll!!

Is that a band?

He provides a platform to misogynists and homophobes.

>Born to American Jewish Mother
>not a kike
Pick 1 (one)

Place all of them under Reddit. Sam is wannabe forced meme here anyway.

i wouldn't expect anything more from a black jew