MORE JUSTice LEAGUE LEAKS

Wtf is going on at WB?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/7dvbr2/differences/
youtube.com/watch?v=EQM1Aoc5OeM
youtube.com/watch?v=ol08gLmQIjY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLOt5P6nSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You guys will believe any unsourced bullshit as long as it conforms to your conspiracy theories won't you? Yeah I believe a guy who worked on JL will come on Sup Forums to give us the hard truth, because why not.

>Gal Gadot was unaware that she was reacting to Flash falling on her boobs

LITERALLY RAPE

JOE SWEDEN IS A RAPIST

Snyder should leak the whole movie

Can you blame them? BvS and SS were both terrible. Sure they made money but even the shittiest capeshit makes half a billion plus. What hurts them in the long run if they keep producing shit is the commercial viability.

The movie is fucking trash regardless of which hack directed which scenes. It’s over, done, this shit is already old news, Star Wars shills are out in full force.

what is it that colonel hans landa of the SS is known to say?
>I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing.

>Cut all the Lex scenes
Based

reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/7dvbr2/differences/

Blame the Japanese CEO.

>Just fuck my cinematic universe up senpai
>Marvel it, just Marvel it
>Get the Marvel crowd in for a test screening, what they laughed more than once? right Whedonise it

Fuck WB, i have lost all faith in getting anymore interesting big budget movies after this stunt
Glad its failing, movie was beyond a disappointment

>Geoff Johns and WB hired Whedon, not Zack

Well no shit
Also its kind of sick that they used the death of his daughter as the way to push him out the door
cunts

Zack Snyder extended cut blu-ray when?

>the audience responded
Exactly the DC audience

>her body double
a lot of her reshoot scenes were done with her double as she was on the Wonder Woman press junket at the time and wasn't available

this conforms to other leaks that have come from credible sources and included pictures or clips
the leaks all seem to be coming from the SFX crew too by the way

I'm sure it's just a coincidence

batman breals lex's fingers!!? wtf why did this cut

I mean literally the same RT score from the audience so

Why don't they just shoot the whole movie with a double + a little CGI?

Pretty sure it's cheaper than to pay for her.

Joking aside, wtf were they thinking. You just know someones going to pick that up and run with it.

> we'll have to wait 30 years for the Snyder cut to be released similar to the Donner cut of superman 2.

finally a reason to live

>Alienate normies with grimdark and serious BvS
>Trick them twice by miselling SS
>Alienate your existing fanbase by insisting you hack a Snyder film to pieces to make it more like AoU
>Box office flop

Wow who saw this coming

>no jews came to work on the day of the reshoots

Would you rather take more edge-lord neck snapping bullshit, or green screen sillyness

for me, the answer is none of the above

This is likely all true, only questionable part would be Ray Fisher reaction but he could have been seeing this as his big break and then watched his chances get left on the editting room floor

I had no hope for this movie the moment Whedon was bought in and im sure everybody else knew what a mess this would be become too

>Would you rather take more edge-lord neck snapping bullshit, or green screen sillyness

I would rather have a highly flawed but ambitious film that people talk about months after than AoU - DC edition yes

>Wtf is going on at WB?
Its current CEO previously ran amusement parks

The guy that plays the flash is a homo.

>edgelord necksnapping bullshit
Zod was going to kill that family
He wanted Superman to kill him to stop him
What would you have Superman do?

I wouldn't have wrote superman into that situation in the first place.

Is Justice League the Fan4stick of the DCEU?

I don't think they'd blame him, but Whedon/WB/DC/whatever. Its basically a shitty boob joke. I'm fine with boob jokes but I have to say that was done really badly. A high stakes fight scene with a great ZS moment (flash running down the tunnel and pushing the sword) then suddenly a crappy whedon joke? It was shit. They deserve a good shitstorm for that crap.

>Gal Gadot was unaware that she was reacting

Oh, it shows!

>Zack Snyder extended cut blu-ray when?
SOON
youtube.com/watch?v=EQM1Aoc5OeM

Fake, a lot of the Superman vs League fight was clearly reshot.

>tfw in 30 years time we get the 3 hour cut of Man of Steel, the 4 hour rough cut of Batman V Superman, the David Ayer cut of Suicide Squad and the Zack Snyder cut of Justice League
There wouldn't be anything else I'd ask for

Let's hope not. Zack shitedurr is Fucking hopeless.

>Fake, a lot of the Superman vs League fight was clearly reshot.
Not really

>Flash saying 'Pet Cemetery'
>Superman talking to Batman 'do you bleeed?' etc
>Batman bleeding quip

They were the only things that were Whedon additions
Everything else was Snyder, I mean its obvious where Henry has a CG face and where he doesnt

Fuck you

gal gadot has tits?

gal gadot can react?

>Only DC movie currently under production is Aquaman
>Cut him down to a background character in JL, barely show Atlantis

Are WB insane?

she was also pregnant during (re)shoots

well, DC capeshit was at least different. Now it's the same lighthearted shit as marvel.

youtube.com/watch?v=ol08gLmQIjY

Jesus so much was cut, I didn't even realize.

ugh
this is like cavill's beard all over again
why couldn't they have just made her abort?

aquaman is in post, shazam is in preproduction and ss2 will be in preproduction early next year

>Wtf is going on at WB?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLOt5P6nSk

Everybody knows.

>Now it's the same lighthearted shit as marvel.
Except it's worse.

WB CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!!!!

what about the beginning of the movie

that was jarring and awkward as fuck. fuck whedon

>and ss2 will be in preproduction early next year
GOOD I hope Affleck comes back and has a fight scene with Jared

>that was jarring and awkward as fuck
This.

>Go to watch a film where Superman is dead
>Be shocked by leaf blower mouth man trying to make up his mind what he likes about planet Earth

All cape movies are shit. If I had to chose, I would chose DC cape, because of how relatively dark previous movies were.

That was horrible, i dont know why you would open a movie with such laughable CG and the tonal shift into Snyders serious opening montage was jarring af.

The clip would have been better as a promo piece, would have been a great way to show Supes without spoiling him
Fuck Whedon

>'And I am a man of justice"
I know this wasn't the actual quote by Superman but holy shit was that so cringey with me thinking "WHAT YOU MEAN MAN OF JUSTICE WITH ALL YOUR METROPOLIS COMMOTION AND SNAPPING ZOD'S NECK!?"

Don't get me wrong I find Snyder's Superman intriguing but Whedon really didn't understand how to slowly get Superman to be the saving grace by just having him want to kill the JL until he sees Lois and everything seems fine from then on.

Also

HOW THE FUCK IS CLARK KENT WALKING AROUND THE CITY WHEN HE DIED IN BVS WITH HIS BODY LOWERED IN THE GROUND?? WOULDN'T THAT RAISE SUSPICION?

BRAVO WHEDON

>WHEDON'D

Seeing that pic, lego batman was a pretty good movie. DC should get whoever made that for the next live action batman.

>If I had to chose, I would chose DC cape, because of how relatively dark previous movies were.
Very good choice sir

The quote is "I'm a big fan of justice"
which is worse

>"I'm a big fan of justice"
>"For you"
WTF

>They were the only things that were Whedon additions
he added and reshot a lot of stuff

>In BvS, Luthor has the video of Cyborg (with only his torso and upper limbs) being transformed by the motherbox
>In Justice League, Victor says says that the motherbox started glowing when Superman died and then his father took the box
>Video of him being transformed shows him with his entire body

>he added and reshot a lot of stuff
No shit. Watch the behind the scenes. JL with Affleck coming down the batcave elevator was reshot to have Bruce in a suit when he originally was in the batsuit. Also the awesome shot of him flicking the plane switch as sparks fly was cut out as can be seen here
Instead Whedon decided that a bland scene of Gadot cracking Affleck's arm should have been in the cut and the other cool Batman scene cut out (like the Lex snapping finger scene which I have no doubt is real because that is full on Snyder and WB prob wanted to try and make this kid friendly due to BvS being violent).

I would have liked to have seen Snyder's vision for multiple reasons.
I do believe Whedon's cut causes a lot of jarring tonal shifts and moments for what could have been great scenes.
I also believe the movie was going to perform badly either way, and at least if it failed entirely on Snyder's merits, the DCEU fanbase wouldn't be handwaving away the issues with the film with "Well Whedon messed up Snyder's perfect vision"

But yeah, there is no way JL was ever going to perform well without some actual drastic and serious reworks, and not just lazy last minute reshoots and edits.
They've had 4 films so far, and out of those 4, two were okay, but the two big ones leading up to JL (MoS and BvS) were god fucking awful and performed poorly at the box office.
They haven't done much to regain audience goodwill with JL either, with a lot of behind-the-scenes trouble.

Wtf is going on with Whedon?

Zack Snyder's a fucking hack

How is he a hack? As we have seen, all his ideas are original and unique and make great cinema. It stands out from Marvel's usual approach which is to cram as much comedy as possible and do no risks.

>nd performed poorly at the box office.
700 million for SS with no China support was really good.

He makes shitty movies like capeshit

>Gal Gadot was unaware that she was reacting to Flash falling on her boobs

Fake, no way (((they))) would allow that scene in 2017.

Oh it happened, and it was nice

I'm so fucking pissed off right now.

Whedon was just recycling one of his jokes he previously made with black widow in age of ultron.

>I would be a cowardly screenwriter and avoid situations that would inevitabily occur in reality

testscreening-audience again confirmed to be dum

This is just further evidence of the 12-D chess WB is playing with this franchise.

>hero director replaced by fraud
>fraud delivers a counterfeit Superman
>Superman is possessed by the New God most interested in and associated with depriving the world's heroes of their significance
>brought to you by the same guy who oversaw the superficializing of the MCU's heroes

They may not ever make bank with this, but it's fucking fascinating. It's like real-life Hypercrisis. For those of you arriving late to the party, yes, that's what we're getting. It's the themes of that story incorporated into a thematic whole.

What is going on? I do not get it.

jl had tons of retcons. they're telling zack to fuck off with his knightmare shit

Everyone ITT are fucking retards. All of this is on purpose to sell more DVD's. WB have realized that they cant fucking into movie making this shit correctly so they try to sell their shit twice. Fucking Bethesda tier.

Yeah, in reality Superman would not try to choke Zod out or close his fucking eyes.

And yeah, Superman already caused so much collateral damage and did nothing but throw his enemy in buildings, but this family right there is where he draws the line.