The most brilliant mind in the Marvel U js a little girl

>The most brilliant mind in the Marvel U js a little girl

How comes every last villaib group isnt crawling outof the woodwork to control and exploit her? Hydra is nuts for not trying to brainwash her into making weapons for them.

>thinking there put her in any danger.
Not allowing characters to be wrong or in danger have killed better characters

She looks like a genderswapped Urkel.

She's black, they can't touch her. That's how it works with PC culture now.

Really made me think.

Isn't there an upcoming issue where Doom tries to do just that?

she might be smart but she didn't make Cap/Zemo canon like the cube girl from Thunderbolts did, so she clearly lacks wisdom

>>The most brilliant mind in the Marvel U js a little girl
No, just on Earth and that's not taking into account that Reed is off doing shit and everyone thinks he's dead as a result, among other things.

No one fucking cares about Moon Girl, Marvel

Reed Richards died for this?

That's just a boxing glove on an extending grid, nothing indicates she made it into super powerful, it wouldn't even move Hulk's skin. And the other weapon is just a common civilian taser.
What a fucking stupid character, Jesus Christ.

That's the point. She might have technical knowledge, but she lacks maturity and experience. Controlling her should be easy.

I assume. I forget how Marvel mind control works.

>Peter Parker was one of the smartest individuals in the world as a high schooler
>no one questions this
>a black kid is smart
>WOAH WOAH WOAH THIS IS TOO CRAZY FOR COMICS

as always, it's less the content and more the promotion

and hell, not even the promotion itself but the people who react to it and make things a bigger deal than they need to be

>le smartest person in world
>boxing glove on a spring

>She's smarter than me so I'm...
That's a malfunctioning Doombot.

...she's nine.

Anything sounds ridiculous if you simplify it like that.
Peter has always shown that he's smart, making things, fixing things, solving problems, etc.

Moon Girl has always -said- that's she's the smartest person on the planet.
She solved a supposedly unsolvable puzzle created by Banner and that's about it.
Everything about her supposed intelligence is always said, not shown.

Don't be a fuckwit, read some comics.

Reed doesn't count?

Oh right he is God now

>there are plenty of fucking accomplished and proven scientific geniuses in Marvel U
>LEL LITTLE GURL POWER (DID I MENTION SHE IS BLACK HUH? SHE IS BLACK?) SUPER SCIENTIST SMARTEST IN THE PLANET

>one of the smartest
>a black kid is smart
She's not smart, she's THE smartest. No one would give a shit if she was just another smart Marvel kid, but her being the smartest is fucking stupid.

top tier loli

He was never one of the smartest individuals in the world when he was a kid.
He constantly would acknowledge how far behind he was from Otto and Connors.

what the fuck kind of excuse if that?!

Difference is that Peter wasn't Reed Richards-tier smart.

With how much Moon Girl is being hyped up, she might be even smarter than Reed himself.

>This actually seems to hurt Hulk a little

Why?
It's a fucking box glove on a spring,

So if you were capable of building weapons as a kid, you know yous4throw some looney tunes shit in there.

Hell, I'm a grown ass man, and I would still take a boxing glove gun.

forgot to mention, there already are already great Black scientific geniuses like pic related, but oh right he is a man

so a BLACK little ""GIRL"" thing is obviously, well you should know

That's what I was implying. That I think it's stupid, and yet the last panel in OP shows Hulk's jaw getting knocked loose.

Uhhhh....

>She solved a supposedly unsolvable puzzle created by Banner and that's about it.

And solving puzzles doesn't even mean you're smart, it just means you have ingenuity and cognitive skills. It's why some retards can't add 2+2 or wipe their own asses but can still blaze through a rubik's cube in six seconds.

And that's a large part of why most people hate her.

Marvel officially disagrees with you.

Ya like jazz and getting mad that marvel made a little black girl the smartest character on earth like that's some obscene thing that doesn't make any sense despite there being a character who is living sand, a rock monster with no rock penis, some horny teen gaining the abilities of spiders and not chemo from the bite of a radioactive spider, some blonde bitch turning invisible, a man who sets himself in fire and doesn't die from that and then that one stupid fucko that should have died off in the edgy 90s who punishes people because "MUH FAMILY" and some looney tune ripoff who's missing a penis and a meme that memes the fourth wall meme?

She isn't even attractive by little girls standards.
People are disgusting.

And yet no white kid was able to solve it. Funny thing is she can wipe her ass and solve for 2+2 at the same time

Who else got a chance to try and solve it?

Val was smarter than Reed and nobody Bitched about her. Really makes ya think

Bottom tier tastes

All of her intellectual accomplishments are black box achievements. She solved Banner's unsolvable puzzle. How she did it we don't know, but she did so she must be very smart. She invented a boxing glove that hurts the hulk. How it works we don't know, but it does so she must be smart. She improved Forge's sand doodle by drawing it smaller. How the fuck does that make sense, but everyone else says it does so she must be a genius.

> got a chance

That's not how intelligence works user. You don't wait your turn to show off your smarts

>thinking anything makes sense in Marvel

Shut up fag

See the core difference is that PETER DID SHIT!

The editors didn't just say he was smart they actually had him use his intellect and do smart shit and he was never on par with Reed Richards in terms of pure intellect.

Sorta like all the other geniuses in any comic ever

remember when you can call out a mary sue and be right?

Gotta love how easy it is to write one's fetishes and get it called "progressive" in today's climate. This is the kind of shit I expect out of Japan.

Anyone else tired of the gender bending?

>You don't wait your turn to show off your smarts
No really, who else got a chance to try and solve it?
There could people from the Savage Land who could solve it, but they never got the option to.
If it was doing whatever the fuck else, fair enough, but it's literally a one of a kind puzzle that nobody was given the option of trying.
Who knows how many others could have solved?
And now we never will be "shes da smartest!"

Spaces don't go after the arrows, newfag.
Cut the shit.

They at least used to try to throw around technobabble and sciency sounding shit, now they aren't even trying to do THAT.

Nah, Japan never pretends to be anything but what it is

Massive honking tits?
"Yeah I just wanted to give everyone massive tits"

>"it didn't have to make sense tho so it's fine"

Shut up fag

Sorry, I meant flaunting around a prepubescent nerd girl with an IQ of a million part, not the pretending it wasn't a sex thing part.

It did though, most abilities in comics and manga have some degree of reason behind it, here we just have to accept that she's simply better.

> Spaces don't go after the arrows, newfag.

Odd

she looks retarded. Is this like some kind of Rain man thing?

>"it only had to make some sense so it's fine even when that other part was asinine bullshit"

Shut up fag

Oh yeah okay thats fair enough

Cap and Zemo should just manipulate her into helping them make the greatest empire ever.

Hulk was given the option of trying. You seem to be making shit up to prove a pointless argument as valid

>moving the goalpost
Shut up fag.

Fucking pedophiles. Just fucking die already.

>someone in a select circle was given the chance

way to miss the forest through the trees

Mohawk shota from punk family is cute

Oh look, the pedos are back.

>using someone else's insult

Shut up faggy nigger

I wish hatred could kill. Cause i want them death.

>the pedos are back.
>are back
Surely you mean "the pedos have shown themselves once more".
They're always here, fuckwit.

You have the heart of a Frank in you. Be our hero.

Fuck off and die, pedo.

Or you could go to literally any other website and not have to be around them.
It's your choice to be here where they don't have to be afraid of who they are.

Way to be blown the fuck out with your lies.

My statement still stands that smart people don't wait around for the opportunity to prove they're smart. Moon girl didn't and she was rewarded for it.

Thanks for the easy deb8 m8

>lies
Are you new to the English language kiddo?

we can all bitch about how stupid it is that she's the smartest, or how the boxing glove shouldn't hurt the hulk.

But I want to know how the hulk is... struggling? fighting off a fucking dinosaur. Parker could probably take an actual dinosaur without much trouble, who the fuck is this knockoff green man.

>who the fuck is this knockoff green man.
An initially interesting character who had to be the replacement Hulk just because.

Literal Chinese Knock-off, think Super-Man except shitty.

Cho is good though and Korean not Chinese

I mean NSM is indeed better but don't be a fag

Wait, so it's not Banner? Is it even the hulk? I haven't been reading a ton of recent marvel because I'm lazy.

It is not Banner, he's dead.
Amadeus Cho, the current "Totally Awesome" Hulk, is his replacement because they decided Cho, the kid who can take down a tank with a pebble, needed to be the Hulk instead of his own character for whatever reason.

You're better off not reading this tripe.

didn't the marvel universe reset like, a year ago? max?
how the fuck is banner ALREADY dead?

>Bendis

Marvel doesn't reset, that's DC.
Banner was killed by Hawkeye and it lead to Civil War 2.

i thought the whole thing with civil war whatever-number and battleworld were the universe falling apart and eventually restarting?
Some dude at a comic shop was talking to me about it when I went in to pick something up. Like, there was Marvel NOW and then it was supposed to reset?
I remember Zdarsky making jokes about it in his Howard the Duck run too.

If you read the comic you would know that he keeps a leash on the "Hulk" and when the enchantress removes that leash go goes zerker and for a time he can't fully remember unleashes untold damage.
The key behind any hulk is its rage and Cho is anger management

Nah, all they did was end the Ultimate universe and merge a few heroes from different universes in the 616 universe (our main universe from the comics), like Miles and Old Man Logan.

that makes sense, I guess. that's not even that stupid, honestly.

> He saw through my bullshittery so I'll attack his grammer to feel like I won the initial argument even though he debased in with little to no effort.

No user, English is my 8th language

what a shit character

>kid genius
>has a big backpack with gadgets
>bonus point if weapons are basically toys

10/10 orginality

That little Asian kid from teen titans
Jack from Shaolin Showdown
Child Emperor from OPM
Jimmy neutron on certain occasion

That isn't actually that much of an accomplishment when you realize that nearly everyone in the MCU is as dumb as a bag of hammers.

It is when you realize the smart ones are nigh gods.

Reed Richards said he got the same scores as him when he was the same age. So he is kinda SUPPOSED to be capable of being in the same ballpark. It's just a major case of showing him doing intelligent things instead of headlining that spider-man is smart too coupled with massive underachievement for most of his history. Reed Richards finished college. Peter dropped out.

>spend the last 30 years trying to be taken seriously, then EXTREME, and then grimdark with padded out fan service
>expect people to accept silly fun in the main universe like marvel has always been this way
have they ever understood their audience?

Where were you? Everyone considers her a snotty treasonous brat. Not on the tier of people complaining about moongirl but we'd at least see half of the complaining for the same reasons if Val got a series.

i would pay so much money for a Jack Splicer comic series.

Silly fun was always there, you just don't read Marvel.

It's a book aimed at little kids. I don't think you realize that you were above the age of the target audience for this when you turned 12 last week.

The most brilliant mind is DOOM.