I find it hard to believe that this board is completely devoid of talent, so share your ideas anons! Scripts, plots...

I find it hard to believe that this board is completely devoid of talent, so share your ideas anons! Scripts, plots, characters, etc., it's all fair game here. Rate, hate, and appreciate as you please.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Nzw6rCM4
appleserum.wixsite.com/juni-english/copie-de-ndaw-1
appleserum.wixsite.com/juni-english/ndaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A man fucks his son to make his wife jealous

A woman fucks her daughter to make her husband jealous

Then their nephew/niece, who is a slutty hermaphrodite, comes to visit for the summer

frasier would be a good show if he ended up with roz taking care of her trrash baby

it needs a reboot with michael cera as fred

okay get this

hear me out. it's an ordinary family, right?

but they all fuck each other

A scat fetishist gets his dream job of working for a sewage plant. But he must rub the human waste all over himself without his boss or coworkers finding out.

I had neighbors in real life who took baths together

guess which state they were from

A cartoonist spends years creating his masterpiece character. When he finally gets it perfect the drawing comes to life. And tries to facefuck his wife.

Student fucks his teacher to make his classmates jealous

Alright, I got one.

So there's this family. The husband and the wife, they don't fuck. They're getting divorced. Their son doesn't fuck anyone either. He has intimacy issues and can't trust others romantically. He got it from his parents. He spends most of his time holed up in his room, playing video games and wasting time on the internet. It's his only real coping mechanism. He often considers suicide. No one would probably notice if he was gone.

Anyway, his mom is fucking his brother.

A queer female nuclear physicist is walking towards an urban protest when zhe is nearly flattened by an asteroid. Being a scientist, zhe drags it into zher lab and discovers that the asteroid is made of a material with fantastic properties, and from it concocts a serum that gives zher the power of invisibility, intangibility, and as a side effect, an incredibly loud, booming voice.

Using these newfound powers, zhe decides to dedicate zher life to righting wrongs and correcting the ignorant using the power of SCIENCE.

The next week, strange things are happening in Washington D.C. as the white house, congressmen, senators, and even mainstream conservative newscasters are constantly interrupted mid-speech whenever they try to speak falsehoods. In fact, it seems any time someone has something absurd to say about global warming, gentrification, lgbtq+ rights, or the southern border, something - or someone - loudly corrects them with true facts and research in front of everybody.

People around the world rejoice at this miracle voice keeping the US honest, and the underground press calls zher a hero. But can zhe keep up when a dangerous bigot controlling a huge white-supremacist radio station locks himself underground somewhere completely unknown. Follow 'Gestalt Mandela' as zhe tackles the world of hate crime and alternative facts.

It's a show with a unicorn BUT this time around the Unicorn wants Sup Forums to fuck her!

An aspiring comic book writer becomes a tenant in an apartment building that exists between dimensions. All of his neighbors are mad scientists, evil overlords, monsters, heroes, cops, and bounty hunters from across the multiverse.

I'm still working on the characters and their personalities.

My other project is a Marvel vs Capcom fanfic.

Oh wait, were we doing a bit?

Do what you want.

Small time supervillain criminal adopts a preteen girl who wants to be a superhero. I have it plotted out until her second year of college.

Talent. Kek.

Uh, stupid?

No, because you're going to steal my ideas. Plus there's already a webcomic thread around here somewhere.

Marvel goes back to actually trying to write, and ignores all forms of social media in the process.

Also, Stilt man.

Guy accidentally goes to space, gets wrapped up in alien politics, has sex with aliens. Earth governments don't react well when they find out about the existence of aliens, aliens don't care.

A goth kid in hell with a chipper personality does quirky shit while his moody angel BFF just tries to survive the experience.

Supporting characters are a talking demon squirrel named 37, a gender fluid drag queen demon named Carl who serves as the eccentric but also closed minded mentor that sends them on insanely pointless and dangerous errands, and Stacy a piƱata banished from heaven that only speaks in Korean riddles involving spaghetti

Question for you write Bros.

I have an idea for a short story. It takes place in a region I know nothing about, during a time I have yet to decide. I want to make the story historically accurate but I have no idea how to go about so. What Do?

Wiki the region
Check history section
Check the sources
Read all the books in the sources.

You research? Read books and webpages and shit until you know what's going on and look up things along the way if you're unsure about something. Don't include sayings or stuff that relies on knowledge that wasn't common at the time, for example using the phrase "mad as a hatter" in a story set before the 19th century. Unless it's something so unnoticeable that most people won't notice, or if you can't actually describe shit properly without using it.

There is this guy, and he just keeps ending up in situations where dolphins try to get him to fuck them.

>ITT gullible anons give away ideas to OP for free

He'll be a millionaire.

>implying anything in this thread will sell to anyone but autists on a korean lacemaking board

Alternate reality where holocaust actually happened.

It's not that I think they are good, but I never share my ideas on principal because if I ever were to use them in any way, I want them to be as original as possible. I wouldn't even want to influence someone with my ideas.

That said, the basis of my most recent story is technology vs magic.

Sounds like something Cartoon Network would actually pick up.

>A goth kid in hell with a chipper personality does quirky shit while his moody angel BFF just tries to survive the experience.
...and then they fuck, right?

>dangerous bigot controlling a huge white-supremacist radio station locks himself underground somewhere completely unknown

a boy falls in love with a girl unable to confess they fuck

Yo, "goth kid in hell"-man,
I think I gone and forgot my... fork... pitch... at "Luci's" place.
And since yous a real helpful kid and all...
Why don't you and AAALL your friends get the frig off my backyard so you can go and get it for me.

Just go. Now.

Meant fooor

>Shoutout to...
>"Ghostler6feetUnd-
>AAAAA- *cans.wav*

>"Mug Ranny's a Tranny..."
>"SHUT UP ABOUT MY GRANNY-- AAAAAAAAAA"
>cans.wav

a haunted house that's been tormenting its new owners changes tune and tries to get their help when it becomes the target of a more bizarre and much more dangerous supernatural predator

And then they fuck.

two people fuck each other.

serial experiments lain mixed with the fly

pastebin.com/Nzw6rCM4

r8
h8
appreci8

I'm happy this thread basically became and Aristocrats joke.

Who the fuck would actually post an idea in this shit lol

You're not ready to write anything but Sup Forums posts if you don't know the word "research".

A military officer hates his job and becomes more reclusive each year. He eventually becomes the Writing General ('cause that's all he does all the time 'n' stuff, all alone!)

I have created a superhero universe from the ground up to explain away all the major plotholes that happen in a situation where the world was normal until a few years ago and then suddenly it becomes the kitchen sink that all super universes are with aliens, mutants, gods, mages and everything else.

I made it so it can answer all the following questions:
>Why is Earth so goddam important to advanced alien civilizations, cosmic level beings, space gods, Heaven and Hell and just about everyone of importance?
>Why do super geniuses not sell their patents and help all mankind instead of becoming superheroes/villains?
>Why does mad science exist, and why is it so hard to reverse engineer and improve the lives of mankind?
>Why did all the pagan gods sit on their asses for thousands of years? Why are they suddenly active again?
>If all myths are true, why do we treat them as myths instead of history? Why are was there no evidence for them, if now we have it?
>If there was a Hyborian age full of unknown cultures, high magic and maybe alien tech, how did it dissapear? And how did it dissapear so completely there are not a single fossil left?
>Why are all alien races monocultural and only Earth has meaningful culture diversity
>Why are so many alien races humanoid? Why are so many sexually compatible with humans down to the possibility of hybrid children?
>Why were mages and vampires and the fey hidden for millenia and why are they all coming out of the woodwork now?

How'd you answer these?

Half Ancients from Stargate, half The Magic Goes Away by Larry Niven, with a bit of spiritual HFY

Humans WERE actually one of the most powerful and ancient races of the galaxy. One of the first created by the Presence, leaders of a pan galactic empire.

Originally from the planet that in now the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

Part of their power derived from our young star being used as touching point for the Realm of the Presence and later the Realm of the Enemy. The belief generated around this area allowed humans to create many powerful belief being, mass tulpa that would be gods to lesser races.

Some powerful enemy started a war with that empire and eventually destroyed it. Only two small groups of humanoid managed to escape, one into the mistycal realms, another to a far off galaxy. Stuck in the magic dimensions the first group was stuck where pure technology could advance leaving it into a semi medieval stasis for millions of years. They took with them their servants, but it was a mistake as with them weakened their servants became their new gods.

The other group swore off magic, blaming it for their downfall. In their retreat and later again in their second apogee they seeded countless other planets with their DNA, mixing it with the DNA of viable species and leaving behind devices to stimulate parallel evolution an ensure that even if they were wiped out again new human-like species would evolve again and again.

The unnamed enemy, out of sheer spite, locked a large part of the galaxy in a bubble, filtering out the Vital energy that is necessary for magic or the high sciences like FTL speed drives. Just enough was allowed present to stop the collapse of reality.

Eventually one Ancient probe breaches the barrier, and using pure science finds a planet where it prepares a race of rodents to become simains and eventually humanoids. Unremembered by the Ancients this was close to their homeworld. Cont.

A man called Dan eats magic chocolate out of his chocolate pan and chocolate eating Dan becomes Chocolate Man.

He has a wife, a black woman, chocolate Fran. Fran and Chocolate Man, and their half chocolate, tan children, Rand, Stan and Ann, all live in a house in Chocolate Land, built by Dan, but the Bran Man wants to ban Chocolate Man and his chocolate senpai from building Chocolate Land and has a plan to send Chocolate Man to war torn Kazakhstan because chocolate and therefore Chocolate Man and Chocolate Land harm bran. Chocolate is like bran kryptonite, and Bran Man just wants to help kids eat healthy which is why he is so concerned about Dan having become Chocolate Man and building his Chocolate Land and living in his chocolate house with his chocolate senpai.

>chocolate senpai

you have RUINED my RHYMING

A new branch of humanity so close to it's homeworld and to the Presence allows them to grow closer to the original race, with a high magical potential, hampered by a lack of Vital energy. As we evolve, our mind reaches the akashic records and pulls from our cousins in magical dimension, fanciful records of their history, their heroes, prophets and mages, their gods, and makes them religion, mythology, and fantasy books, as we reach deeper in the Akashic our artists began to envision our cousins in space, their alien neighbours, their impossible technology, and created sci-fi.

In [recent year] the barrier has begun to crumble, allowing our old gods to peak into our universe, DNA strands that look to do nothing begin to activate creating mutants, scientists begin to have intuition flashes that create technology only they can understand.

While the quantity of Vital energy, or mana, prana, chakra, whaever you called it, was ttoo low, some spikes happened and created some things. There were hidden vampires and were beasts, but they were weak and pitiful and not the powerful monsters we imagined them to be. They were usually hunted to extinction and then brought back by our believe in mosters.

Ghost hauntings were usually nothing more than small temperature drops or subconscious whispers, only a fewe could get any power and then only for a few months or years before dissipating.

Demons and angels could only look and send whispers and ideas, rarely something as grand as miracles or possessions.

A few mages and shamans popped up here and there, but only with few cantrips or weak spells, and soon they ate all the magic in the area leaving only useless grimoires and meaningless rituals

Until now, when our belief makes every vampire as powerful as Dracula, where ghosts not only appear from gruesome death but in every famous haunted house including ones that were only a sham. And a man with the disposition and skill can gather grimoires and became a mage.
Cont.

I made two comics and a bunch of illustrations. Take a look.

appleserum.wixsite.com/juni-english/copie-de-ndaw-1

appleserum.wixsite.com/juni-english/ndaw

The power of belief fuels and creats gods. While most races only manage to create one or two gods maybe a pantheon humans, because of the akashic record had dozens of religions. While other alien races created a god and this god ensured that their culture eventually dominated their planet, humans, without an active god and with multiple competing religions mantained a diversity nearly unseen in the universe.

The flashes of insight of super geniuses and mad scientists are considered by the universe at large as necessary for a society to advance, other scientists always having to learn around and reverse engineering their discoveries. Unfortunately these flashes also bring madness of a form or another and we even saw a weaker example of this in our own genius like Tesla, Galileo and Da Vinci. The line between madness and genius is a thin one. This flashes also, while granting amazing scietific knowledge, make it impossible to trasmit to non mad scientists. Like trying to explain how to build a microwave oven to a cavemen. Even among mad scientists there is no language for many of their concepts forcing them to explain to each other in closest term, which makes it seem to listeners as if they were speaking in technobabble or pseudo science.

I actually like this. Good job, user. How can I keep track of you?

Once I get all of my scripts compiled I'm gonna share on Sup Forums and try to solicit an artist to come aboard (I have a couple payplans to offer). Surrently 1-5 are done and I'm writing the synopses for the 3 following up.

It's about a horny raccoon that picks a different user from Sup Forums each month to be her husbando.

Looks good, user