Hey Sup Forums it's been a little bit...

Hey Sup Forums it's been a little bit, sorry about that! I think what's gonna happen is for the month of March I am gonna story time some of my favorite super hero teen books! Starting with Sentinel so that way when we read AA you know who thr fuck this kid is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UF_8GSI5OHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

Cool, I'm in.

For this series or the whole teen month idea? Last month I did wrestling comics so I kinda like the idea of themes every so often.

Either way works for me.
Teen heroes usually start strong but get the short end of the stick as time passes.

Well they have to, lest they become staples and infringe on the big names

youtube.com/watch?v=UF_8GSI5OHY

>alex
Wait is that Zemo's personal cock sleeve before it all happened?

Ah yes, Marvel's short lived anime phase.

Ah Sentinel. Let me check something real quick.

Yep still fucking livid beyond what words can describe.

W-why is that?
This is my fist time reading this or seeing this character. He wasn't in Arena so it can't be that bad, right?

Avengers Arena must have really pissed you off

Wait, was he in arena?
Oh no, was he one of the characters I didn't know about a shrugged off when I saw him die!?

Did ANYONE like Arena? Like honestly?
Fan favorites were either killed like Mettle or ruined like Nico. I love teen superheroes in a lot cases but to have them kill each other for cheap shocks and to cash in on shit like Hunger Games is just terrible. Compare early Avengers Academy or Runaways Vol 1 to Arena and just consider what a 180 that is.

OC Donut Steal broke his neck and stole his sentinel for an issue before it got wrecked like a chump. Sad part was none of that needed to happen becuase it didn't advance the plot at all

>Did ANYONE like Arena? Like honestly?

There's that one weird guy on TVtropes who was watching the page like a hawk to try and claim the series was a cult favorite. But no I don't think anyone liked it and sales seem to corroborate that

I didn't even read Sentinel and Justin's death pissed me the fuck off. I liked the concept of a kid using a giant robot for heroics but I suppose you can only go so far once a run is up.

:|

Exactly Satan. Like I understand from a marketing perspective Marvel's whole "A pissed off fan is better than NO fan" I REALLY do but the thing is that drums up sales for a little bit and then they drop off like a brick. It's not a solid long term strategy and it alienates long time fans, books like Arena are exactly what you DON'T do with teen heroes. I'd pay marvel money every month (like the 2 bucks they want) to NOT touch Runaways ever again unless Vaughan wants to do it.

The thing is that like Justin could still have a few stories in him, like I appreciated the IDEA of Mutants wanting his sentinel dead despite all the changes he made to it that happened in AvX but it was executed kinda heavy handedly.

>she shows him how to use his sword