Will a movie ever reach this level of fight choreography?

Will a movie ever reach this level of fight choreography?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBmH1M4DSSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you didn't fall for the Super meme
feels good man

Goku UI is so fucking based. Can't wait for when he fuses and we get to see Vegito with UI. Its gonna be fucking awesome.

Sadly, this was one of the better Super episodes. And one of the better fights.
Super really is beyond redemption at this point.

I'm not watching the new DB series (or anime at all, for that matter), is that a genderbent female Broly?

Goddamn that's some lazy ass animation. DBZ was always lazy but this is next level

it is genderbent broly potara fused with genderbent goku and her name is Kefla and you will respect her

Super hasn't got any better I see.

>nostalgiafag pretends Z didn't look like shit 95% of the time

ok bub, start posting the same 2-3 webms from Vegeta vs Recoome and Goku vs Majin Vegeta, the only time the show actually looked amazing

take that back

>start posting the same 2-3 webms from Vegeta vs Recoome and Goku vs Majin Vegeta
>posts the exact same webm
Good one retards.

I really hate how the show introduced so many different Kai's and Gods or whatever they're called. I can't keep up with the hierarchy.

If choreography is your thing, watch pic related.

You're a faggot btw.

Why is she called Kevlar?

>I LOVE EATING SHIT *MMFFH* WHY DON'T YOU *UHRHGMGFF* FUCKING NOSTALGIA *GULP* FAG!!!!!!!!!

>choreography
>anime

MAN Z HAD REALLY GOOD ON-MODEL ART AND ANIMATION 100% OF THE TIME

It's already been reached

>using screenshots to show the quality of animation
hmmm

is this a comedy?

why fight when you can just draw magical energy balls flying around?

>tfw the One Punch Man anime had better fights than DBS
Also what's with those reaction shots all the time?

I thought this movie was supposed to be good wtf

haha

dragon ball is 99% reaction shots and other characters describing in triplicate what the audience just saw

In a way

One Punch Man is a single cour series that got more time and money per episode than Dragon Ball, that has to produce an episode a week every week for years on end

it's a show for children, and they have to explain everything. If you go on Super threads on Sup Forums it's amazing how dense they still are despite the exposition dumps

>brings up Z when it wasn't even mentioned
Superfags are DELIRIOUS

I get what they were going for with him being like a lurching, slow brawler but the way it's filmed makes it look so campy and autistic

>do what I say or I'll kill him
>kills him instantly after finishing the sentence

>One Punch Man is a single cour series that got more time and money per episode than Dragon Ball, that has to produce an episode a week every week for years on end
One Punch Man is also a good show. Shame dragon ball is trash

Why is that? I was only partially into Z when I was younger (Saiyan and Frieza saga mostly, and some Buu saga), but I'm really enjoying them going more into the gods of the universe stuff and more going into the characters themselves.

I'm going into ur muddah

>little kids who have been Super Saiyan just learned Super Saiyan like a month ago can go blow-for-blow with God goku

THis is stupid.

if you think One Punch Man would still have the same animation quality if it was on Super's production schedule you're fucking delusional

Super looked inexcusably bad for its first few arcs but since the latest tournament started it has actually looked as good as a weekly serial show can at this point

Z looks way better though

>if you think One Punch Man would still have the same animation quality if it was on Super's production schedule you're fucking delusional
I guess it's good that it was't dragged out over 120 seasons over multiple shows then.

Almost like dragon ball is riding on nothing but it's ever loyal fanbase now and the concern for quality went out of the window years ago

anime was always lazy*

2016 looks better.

Imagine having this opinion. Embarrassing but I guess this is the average dragon ball viewer

Why do people watch badly drawn trash like Dragonball Super?
They can't actually enjoy it, can they?

cell animation vs digital

Imagine having this shit taste. Embarrassing but I guess this is the average dragon ball z viewer

>thinking I watch any dragon ball show
>can't come up with his own words
oh no no

>Super has bad animation

>sensible_chuckle.gif

Um, wrong again buddy.

>comparing a bigger budgeted cell animated tv special to a rushed single digitally animated normal episode
zzzzzzZZZ

Ah, I bet you watch capeshit.

Doesn't matter, left still looks abysmal.

We already have the perfect live action Dragon Ball fight
youtube.com/watch?v=EBmH1M4DSSU

people remember the episodes that looked good and then selectively filter out the ones that looked like shit

Masayuki Uchiyama and Yukio Ebisawa were animation supervisors on nearly half of DBZ and they always had terrible, off-model art and stiff animation

was scrolling down for this

IN THE FACE

>bluray version vs tv version

needs more naruto webms tbhg

>beats all the white guys with his hands
>beats the only nigger with a baseball bat
what did they mean by this

>barely any movement
>several parts that are just still frames and they shake the camera

It's attention to detail like this you'll never see in Super desu.

What a disgusting looking merchant.