Which one of them would you rather fuck, Sup Forums?

Which one of them would you rather fuck, Sup Forums?

I remember this image from the floppies I used to have, before I ever found Sup Forums.

Zatanna is the only answer.

Who is that chick in the wheel chair?

Oracle, a.k.a. Barbara Gordon.

the redhead on the right

No way, Babs is a strong independent Batgirl, is this woman like her mom or something?

All of them.

My Waifu is Selena Kyle, so I'd totally fuck her, no question.

Diana looks strong and empowered, so I'd scissor her until we cum.

The only two I'd ever commit to a three way with is Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. You just know those two are into some freaky, kinky games.

>I'd scissor her
Are you a grill?

Yes, after The Killing Joke, Barbara Gordon was no longer Batgirl She changed her identity to Oracle and became a techie/hacker for Batman and the Birds of Prey.

I remember it from a poster I scanned in 2009 and then never finished removing creases from.

You can use pic related as a cheat sheet for all of them.

Discretion is the better part of valor.

do you hve lady parts

>Selena Kyle

I nominate Miss Kyle as well. Even if she has man hands.

Close match between Zatanna and Peej. Magic is probably more fun in bed than a pussy of steel though, so I'm going with Zatanna.

You mean my vagina? Yes I have one of those.

Harley.
Ivy.
White girl with top hat. Black girl in toga.

I don't really know my DC characters.

I can think of ways to use those man hands.

Top hat is Zatana
Black girl is vixen

They're identified in .

Wonder Woman is fucking WONDER WOMAN, so she's obviously so far out of my league, it's not even funny.

Catwoman is only attracted to hyper alphas like Batman, so she clearly wouldn't fuck me.

Barbara is in a wheelchair and loves Dick anyway. Do you seriously think I could compete with Dick Grayson?

Black Canary is lovingly married to Green Arrow, so that's not happening.

Power Girl is also incredibly out of my league.

Supergirl is too pure.

Kate is a lesbian, which is a damn shame considering she's exactly my type otherwise.

Poison Ivy and Harley are both pretty gay for one another. Also both are mentally insane and would probably kill me or cause some sort of grievous injury by putting me in harm's way.

So that just about leaves Zatanna and Vixen and both are still way out of my league, just less so than the others.

>Selena

You guys know it's "Selina" with an "I", right? Normally such a small thing doesn't bother me, but it seems to be misspelled more often than not here.