2 episodes into this edgy boring 2dark4u shitfest of a story...

2 episodes into this edgy boring 2dark4u shitfest of a story, does it get interesting at any point or is it straight up shit from beginning to the end ?

mmhmmmm
nootka...

it's stupid and boring from start to end.

i watched this with an internet boi whos bp i wanted, it's pretty boring all the way through

>shitfest

Barely anything interesting happens with the supernatural stuff. The best thing about it were the memes it spawned.

be very careful...

mhmmm...

I actually kind of like it for it's slow and brooding boring bullshit. I can't tell you why, it's REALLY fucking slow and almost completely pointless.

What the fuck is Jonhathan Pryce's purpose aside from saying "fucking this" every few episodes ?

I don't mind the pacing but they've managed to say absolutely nothing in over 2 episodes now, there is no context (muh americuns), no lore, no backstory, no characters and barely any main story at all.
How the fuck did they get so many B-list actors with such a shallow script ?

Hmm careful now

>B-list actors

mhmm be very careful now hmhm

mmhmmmmmm

mhmm
I don't have a use for you

> B-list
CAREFUL NED CAREFUL NOW

Written by Hardy and his father specifically to make Hardy look tough and brooding. Other than that it's fluff of no value whatsoever.

There is no story to speak of, 50% of the runtime is establishing shots and walking to music, theres some supernatural bullshit but in the last couple of episodes its made clear that it is actual bullshit and all in their minds. The fights are sped up to make Hardy look superhuman, the last episode is filled with stupid action that makes no sense (flintlock dual wielding pistols gunning down a battalion of the kings rifles), and they all escape on a boat, in the age of sail, along the thames, a river that runs through the kings own city.

Great memes though, hhhmmh.

oona chaplin is in it

You king or company OP?

> flintlock dual wielding pistols gunning down a battalion
Holy shit, can't belive they wasted such fine uniforms for this crap. Well, another shitty serie dropped, thanks anons ! it's too late for the memes anyway, I shoudl have watched this when it aired

Be very careful now

I have no use for you

>t. fucking american

BE VERY CAREFUL NOW

mmmhmm
I fucked you with my spirits, sister

mhmm I quite enjoyed it OP, first episode is kino, dripping in atmosphere, gets ridiculous later on, but the memes it spawned were some of the best weeks I've had on Sup Forums. Fantastic production design, great music, simply entertaining for how freakish it is.

What, OP, are you king or something? Don't tell me company.

Don't tell me you're a fucking American.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Season two when?

It's like Tom Hardy made a show just so he could dress in all black and walk around old landan tahn while mumbling

It's legit comfy to watch, mostly because I like the era.

No way London looked like that back in the days right guys otherwise everybody would just an hero no?

Yeah, it's basically just a vehicle for Hardy to act like le madman. I like the historical setting and context too, but there's not much else going on.

Yeah they probably grossly overestimated the amount of black clothes and desaturated colors that existed back then

Why would you want his blood pressure?

Among bad but comfy 19th century London movies, From Hell is actually better.

Season 2 recently got confirmed, hasn't been written yet apparently

I heard the scripts got leaked and investors got scared off, so Hardy has to go do a bunch of movies like Venom to rake in the bucks. Who knows if it's still even important to him.

mhmmm

from hell is underrated. people fucking hate it but that and sleeply hollow are two of the best johnny depp movies

Mhmmmm powder

>Season two when?
Confirmed for 2018.

I couldn't even finish the first episode. 40 minutes of Hardy being spooky and intimidating people who already think he's crazy was too much

nigga, you're forgetting about ed wood

You say that like it's a bad thing

I wouldn't go as far as "one of the best" of anything, but it's a really comfy thriller with great sets and costumes, great soundtrack, cool atmosphere but quite a few miscasts and a story streamlined a bit too much.
Too bad it fell short of the oppresing atmosphere of the book and oversimplified a bit too much much of the masonic backstory, but it's really not a bad movie.

no Im not. that IS his best movie by far

mhhhmm

how did he peel an egg with gloves on

hmmmmmmm, good newwwwstka

were the east india company big guys?

not for Delaney

>giving a meme show a chance

*tastes shit*

That's not Gilbert Grape

>I'm a contrarian, an special and unique snowflake who dislikes popular but objectively good things: The post

not even top 5

JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING SHIP

> xyz the post
> doesn't quote post

after 3-4 episode all 2dark4you ends, this dark edgy staff/mental illness or mix of shit he has done in africa with some pstd imo was the most interesting.

I would like to watch prequel with him in africa.

This show fits very well in Sup Forums audience.

Especially people with problems/health issues/weakling like to watch strong characters that are always in control and self assured as fuck + edgy tipping make them better

For you