How would Superman be explained in The Dark Knight trilogy universe...

How would Superman be explained in The Dark Knight trilogy universe? The Nolanverse always tried to make some effort in “grounding” Batman somewhat. Didn’t care for it desu but would be interested to see what a “real world” take on Superman would be. How would his flight and other powers be explained scientifically?

>How would his flight and other powers be explained scientifically?

Flight would have to be jumping. X-Ray vision makes marginal sense if he can detect things beyond the human norm but then you have to explain how he can tune that out. Hearing isn't too bad, sharks have crazy good hearing. Freeze breath and heat ray vision don't make sense.

The only real solution is to hand-wave it with "he's an alien, I don't gotta explain shit" like the comics and movies already do.

He'd be an autistic savant that would be non-verbal and reclusive. The Daily Planet would be a blog run by him. All of his powers would remind perhaps like said, but I'm leaning towards the "he's an alien I ain't gotta' explain shit."

He's an Alien so it would be treated like serious sci-fi. First contact kind of story. A lot of exposition pseudo-scientific dialogues about being able to fly due to difference in gravity and atmospheric pressure. A lot of training and Daddy Kent teaching him pseudo-philosophical concepts, some slow introspective scenes focused on his existential loneliness like in Inception. Farm life depicted like in Interstellar.

You just described man of steel..

Simple

He will be just pickrelated

A quantum God

And Nolan already made Interstellar where people from future are 5th dimensional gods who can create black holes

It would cut away everytime Superman did anything and no explanation would be given

Nolan wouldn't show penis spaceships or endless DBZ fights in slow mo.

He's an alien but superman in Nolan's universe would make Batman obsolete.

You have something against kryptonian dicks my friend?

Also I’m glad we got this bad ass “dbz” fight scenes. Stop calling it dbz. It was epic and that’s what superman needed. He never threw a punch before and you faggy soyboy can’t even handle some testosterone filled punches. I bet faora has more testosterone than you. We need more such fight sequences as Nolan for the love of it can’t make fights look good

Weren't they trying to convince Nolan to have his trilogy be in the same universe as Man of Steel but he didn't want to do it?

>
Also I’m glad we got this bad ass “dbz” fight scenes. Stop calling it dbz. It was epic and that’s what superman needed. He never threw a punch before and you faggy soyboy can’t even handle some testosterone filled punches. I bet faora has more testosterone than you. We need more such fight sequences as Nolan for the love of it can’t make fights look good

>It was epic

He's an alien with superpowers; "muh realism" has butt-fucking nothing to do with it. Superman has always been OP as fuck and writers have relied on either "Superman is indisposed at the moment", "Superman refuses to get involved", "Superman refuses to solve the problem instantly for [insert reason]" or "kryptonite is involved" for about as long as the character has existed.

12 year old please leave

I honestly think it could be done without too much effort, with my NOLAN head on

>Downgrade his power a bit so he's only marginally god-like, has some macguffin scientist to help with the clothes etc
>Rather than working at a paper, he works for Reuters, very edgy
>Rather than saving cats from trees he only bothers with serious natural disasters which he hears about via his smart phone
>Lots of plot about him justifying not getting involved in political issues, or small issues... and then breaking his rules for personal reasons
>He is never threatened personally, the threats are to people around him

Nolan would also be quite a good pick to write an alien character as his movies usually look like architectural show pieces with humans frequently looking a bit like pieces in a machine. I like the guy, but he'd never make a heart strings pulling movie like ET, he doesn't have the human feeling in that cold dead husk of a brain

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Gyllenhall
Floppy tits.
Face of a demon

To think that Joker considered this a beauty

Supes would be like the original 1939 Superman. Strength akin to ant. Jumps like Grasshopper but not able to fly. Bullet resistant not proof. Super hearing/echolocation like a bat/dolphin. Fast like a cheetah.

Krypton was destroyed by civil war.

General Zod was leader of the Kryptonian insurrectionists.

Jor-L and Lara was pacifist scientist. They sent their son and their technology for the betterment of the earth. zero point energy, hovercars, ect.

Lex Luthor is a billionaire weapons designer and wants Supes DNA and technology.

Brianiac is helpful robot and friend to Superman.

Daily Planet is an international internet mega news agency

It wouldn't. All the scientific explanations for Superman have done the character no good.

Superman would have been a man with amnesia with rare abilities. Faster and stronger than most people, incredible stamina, savant like memory. He'd have one of Batmans bulletproof suits but blue and use it to fight crime. It would turn out he has a gland issue in his brain. It causes his muscles to grow but pushes his memory out. They perform surgery on him, to fix the issue, which has caused his body to react and try to balance its hormone and chemical imbalance, he's become an albino, when he wakes up he remembers as a kid how he used to play as Zorro, but had a speech impediment and would stutter and say Zorro wrong, and he'd say it as B'Zorro.

Oh fuck you

>“grounding” Batman

All movie Batmans were "grounded". He was never depicted as superhuman.

Only difference is Nolan's Batman had the shittiest designed stuff.

>implying seeing bane fight wasn't off the kino charts

It's almost like Nolan wrote MoS!