Good news that'll trgigger Sup Forums thread

Other urls found in this thread:

itsjustmovies.com/warner-bros-getting-green-lantern-sequel-ready/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You first.

Sweet, Snyder rules. Glad those butthurt nerds didn't ruin his dream.

sure!

>says man of steel was always intended to start the Dc Extended Universe

Yeah but fuck another standalone Superman movie, eh? Just cram Batman right in there.

DCEU doesn't have "good news" only BAD news that morons think is good until it's explained to them how bad it is

Oh hey Roven is mentionned, that's rare.

you sound triggerd frind

Fuck that. I want him to make The Passion 2: To Hell and Back

I'll give DCEU this ONE thing. Only cause Hulk was what started the MCU

In your autism you really went around screemcaping all of this just for this thread?

Were you bullied or something when you said that you like the DCEU, AND now is trying to over compensate?

I wait this more than Star Wars 9 or whatever, want different director though, not because I don't like original one (MoS, First Avenger, First Class and Amazing Spider-Man are best in the game after year 2010 imo), but because I want different take, and it needs to be called "the Superman" (in the Man of Steel - the Superman - Man of Tomorrow trilogy) and it will be dawn of 2020's superheroics.

I hope he will finally direct Last Photograph in between. Dude clearly needs breaktime ,like everyone.

You are really believed those bs rumors? Like decreasing of Snyder's role in DCEU when in reality he is now direct producer of future kinos AND now he is touching story part (of Wonder Woman, Justice League 1 and 2), before BvS "backlash" he was only visual guy.

>tumblr

its ok friend, let it all out

I'm hype.
I love the DCEU so far and I find it funny that so many people don't.

I want to be Henry Cavill's manager..

personally i want to see him try and do his take on the fountainhead more then anything

>trgigger Sup Forums
amazing how people from other sites just openly try to stir shit right there with mods approval there.
Tumblr "vertu signaling" really left a mark on the web.

Hopefully the DCEU will have another award winning movie. Snyder is already beating out the MCU with this, it only looks further down for Marvel as the DCEU continues

but user, i've always used Sup Forums

>dat cyborg
I'm hype too. Can't wait for his solo movie "The Adventures of Tinfoil Nigger".

>You are really believed those bs rumors? Like decreasing of Snyder's role in DCEU when in reality he is now direct producer of future kinos AND now he is touching story part (of Wonder Woman, Justice League 1 and 2), before BvS "backlash" he was only visual guy.
The fuck does that have to do with producer Charles Roven?

Because rumors that he is no longer with DC movies were pulled from same ass.

It's Armie Hammer

>sequel
>implying JL will be success
Top lel. It will lose to Guardians of Reddit. To bunch of literally whos.

Man if you can't get into a cyberpunk frankenstein with daddy issues who fights crime what kind of a man are you.

>man of steel was always mean to start the DCEU

such unadulterated bulshit

WB hasn't abandoned Goyer at this point, why would they wrest the DCEU from Snyder's wife?

I think Zack is going to take the Justice League thing as far as it can go. Only bad box office returns can stop his wild ride.

It'll never be the massively popular money-machine that the MCU is, but it's clearly capable of cashing in on Marvel's superheroic Renaissance.

I'm very curious how far Fox can take Deadpool at R, and whether WB will attempt the same with Harley Quip or remain safely PG.

Actually, Green Lantern was supposed to be the start of the DCEU, Man of Steel is basically the do-over.

More like Green Ranger..

As long as he doesn't touch mos 2 I'm good

bait

Is MoS 2 going to be Superman vs Black Adam? that should be fun, all that jibba jabba about if and when Superman takes an interest in foreign policies and then BAM! Black Adam is cracking open dictators like bears and declaring himself in charge.

I'd settle for that 300 style George Washington movie. Released on 2032, three hundred year anniversary of Washington's birth.

Haha, having Superman take over Captain ((Marvel's)) Rogues would be just about the final insult to the character's legacy.

I fully approve. With Luthor essentially garbage now, I'd support mad scientist Sivana as a Superman foe.

They've talked about Black Adam getting his origin movie that leads to Shazam movie.

Yeeeees, this is all I wanted.
I really want to see his new gods

This could be great, I wanted an old amazon war vs black Adam but who cares

I really really don't want. Dceu Billy Batson, just make it about black Adam.

I don't want Johns filth killing the name captain marvel forever, Shazam needs to be only the wizard that powered black Adam. Fuck Johns, he already ruined the flash movie.

Rock is pushing 50, he's been angling for this role for about 10 years now, they need to cut their losses and go with someone younger and cheaper

Except that's a lie. Green Lantern was supposed to start it!

But it bombed.

But it wasn't. Iron Man was the first one, Hulk was second. Look it up.

You find it funny that you have such shit taste?

I guess it's good you've found a way to live with your problem.

How is that in any way "triggering"? I live seeing disasters happen!

Cool, then do you have screencaps of when WB announced sequels to the first Green Lantern movie?

Yes but MoS was a new start, the production name was action comics 1 and bvs was action comics 2

itsjustmovies.com/warner-bros-getting-green-lantern-sequel-ready/

As reported in Variety, Michael Goldenberg, the screen-writer behind “Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix,” “Where the Wild Things Are” and the first “Lantern,” has been re-hired to tackle the sequel treatment idea that was conjured up by his fellow “Lantern” scribes Greg Berlanti, Michael Green and Marc Guggenheim a while back. More intriguingly, rumors have been filtering out of the studio that the planned story is so immense that it could potentially require back-to-back productions ala “The Back to the Future” and “Pirates of the Caribbean” sequels.
Although it’s not uncommon to hear news of sequels or spin-offs well before the release of an initial film (“The Hangover” and “Sherlock Holmes” spring to mind), it’s important to realize that these chest-thumping announcements can also be retracted lickety-split should a fledgling franchise prove to be a non-starter (“The Golden Compass,” anyone?). I’m optimistic that director Martin Campbell and star Ryan Reynolds have a hit on their hands, but it’s still a bit too early to take this news as a solid guarantee.

Green Lantern's sequel plans were widely reported at the time, and discussed by the creators of the original film, way way back when you were busy being 10 yrs old.

>
Green Lantern's sequel plans were widely reported at the time, and discussed by the creators of the original film, way way back when you were busy being 10 yrs old.

...are you really this dense? How can you miss the point so badly?

>a different opinion is bait
this is Sup Forums now

But it's not a different opinion, it's a matter of fact. The DCEU is objectively shit. This is like someone saying the world is flat. They're just wrong.

>objectively
You got triggered didn't you, OP baited you and you took it

fucking scrub

Why would this trigger me? They'll keep him on long enough to produce more flops and kill this entire shitshow.

Thank you! That one reporter that said Zack would "definitely be out" after JL is probably going crazy right now.

>goes on about others getting bullied
>posts tumblr

Mel Gibson will be humbled after making a superhero film because then he'll understand why special effects cost so much. I hope it ends up being good. The whole "I don't know the source material" meme can be fixed easily by just reading Ostrander's Suicide Squad.

Well looks like this guy definitely got mad. Good job, OP!

Man of Steel should have won best picture and best visual effects, same with BvS. Snyder was robbed. Just look at the BvS effect reel and tell me who else cared that much about making the movie look good. And Superman vs. Zod was the greatest fight of all time, there's no reason why MoS wasn't even nominated.

Lex Luthor was great. Don't be mad that they didn't use the version that was popular when you were 12 years old.

YEs YES YES

I was really afraid any other than Snyder would direct the Darkseid movie.

Bvs should had been nominated for original music and costumes, no joke, not win either but it deserved the nominations. I know you hated both movies but cmon, there's no need to pretend to be retarded

Gibson is incapable of feeling humility. the scientologists make sure of it

>scientologists

What.

>Superman vs. Zod was the greatest fight of all time,
now i fucking loved the film user, and it was very effective at making us feel like they were superhuman, but best ever is a bit much

Shut the duck up Disney employe! There was never a similar fight on live action before! It was the best fight scene that I ever saw in a movie.!

Fake news.

jimmy kimmel, 2017 oscars

Same here

Why is DC so hellbent on having Zack Snyder's, seemingly failed vision be the sole thing to define the DCEU?

Well they still have Ayer at least doing his street level stuff

Stop trolling.

>Snyder
>MoS 2
>trigger
Not me, OP. Thank you for the good news.

Great thread

Music definitely, costumes I'm not sure. I don't think having one/two good costumes is enough for something like that. I wasn't being sarcastic by the way, I hated superhero fights (it was the prime reason I didn't watch any live action movies) and I thought we'd never get the tech to make them good. Man of Steel really surprised me with what they could do.

Jesus Christ.
This shit won best make up. Look at the guy's head when she leans, pulling one of the monsters with him.

The only reason they got away with this Star Trek: TOS level costume design is because they made sure to turn the lights down until you can't see the creatures.

That award should've gone to the fucking Lighting department.

And before you call me a Marvelcuck, I'm mad because Star Trek deserved that award.

Well I mean in terms of superhero fights. There are some REALLY good fights that don't involve superheros.

Mel Gibson will make a kickass movie and Sup Forums will get triggered because they think leftist political viewpoints are an adequate substitute for storytelling prowess

Sup Forums will already get triggered because it's a DCEU film. Personally I wish Mel Gibson was more like how the memes portray him.

Tony Stark walking into the bar during the Hulk movie is what set off the avengers

>Sup Forums will already get triggered because it's a DCEU film.
This is the strangest part.
I expected Sup Forums to love MoS when it came out. Some people did, but there were SO MANY Mark Waid clones posting negative shit that the hivemind opinion swayed toward "if you like the DCEU, you're wrong and stupid and all your posts are bait.".

ah yeah thats fair.

maybe not a marvelcuck but still an idiot, most of the alien designs were background blink and miss stuff, SS had Enchantress, Harley, Katana, Diablo, Croc and Joker all in key roles all with at least one action scene, and differing looks through the progression of the film alone.

It deserved the reward just for the underwater croc scene alone.

For real after I saw BvS I thought "hah the critics are so wrong, nobody will take RT seriously after this." I couldn't believe it! I seriously overestimated the intelligence of people! I've never done that before.

I do think DCU movies are fucking garbage, but Mel Gibson is unironically a phenomenal director. I don't care that he hates Jews and calls his wife a whore - I'm open to any movie with him directing, he's good at it.

>most of the alien designs were background blink and miss stuff
That "most" only belongs in that sentence in a ridicolously pedantic level, because you could easily argue there are tons of federation aliens that do in fact show up for only a short time at the beginning and end of the movie.

That doesn't mean the movie isn't chock full of people in complex make ups partaking in action sequences and stunts left and right, while Croc had 1, maybe 2 scenes where he isn't just walking around slapping people in a hoodie like he's discount Bud Spencer.

I'm hyped up too. I especially want to see how they make Man of Steel 2, and I hope Zack Snyder directs it too.

He seems like a cool dude

>people think DC is bad
>people think MoS was bad
>muh marvel blockbuster machine

>calls his wife a whore
Source? Does this mean he's a cuck?

>If they dislike these movies they -must- be fans of this other studio who makes different types of movies in the same genre

Why do you want another mad scientist foe for Superman when Lex Luthor is basically that in BvS? I'd rather them go for Brainiac or Parasite.

What was even nominated for best music? I still can't believe MoS and BvS weren't even nominated. Zimmer is at his finest with those scores.

He wants Lex to be sexy like in his cartoons.

They could also be employees of that studio.

Star Trek
>Minor background characters with make up and impractical prospethics
SS
>Full on action sequences with a full costume cast, including a underwater sequence where the make up and prophetic managed to still stay in place and feel realistic

you choose user

While I find the Marvel films bland and formulaic, they didn't actively frustrate me like Man of Steel.

literally for what purpose did Superman have to blow up Metropolis? I mean LITERALLY ALL IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN WAS ONE SCENE. Just have one scene of Superman trying to get Zod to fight him on the moon or some shit. Or one scene of Zod going I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS CITY UNTIL YOU'RE READY TO FIGHT ME.

Instead Zod's only motivation that he states is to fight Supes, and Superman handles it like an asshole killing thousands of people and causing billions of property damage.

Also the movie's dialogue was shit, most of the lines were literally just trailer bait, and there's literally a scene in the church where when Superman is in frame there's a cross in the background.

And that's just Man of Steel, that's the best DCEU so far. Batman v Superman was so fucking bad I got kicked out of the theater for constantly laughing, I only got to experience the full thing later on the extended blu-ray, which made me laugh even harder. These movies are terrible, I can only hope that they're all as terrible or worse than Batman V Superman.

Let's try to guess Justice League's Metacritic score.

I'll say 35% due to over-reliance on spectacle, too many stories competing for focus and lack of overall character development. Positive points include decent fight choreography and performance by Cavill and Affleck.

>Just have one scene of Superman trying to get Zod to fight him on the moon or some shit.

Like he did with atlas or doomsday in the omics or with zod in superman 2?

There is nothing wrong with MOS or any Snyder master piece.

You are probably just left wing.