A fit, beautiful young white woman, with flowing gold hair has been cast as nazi in 2017...

A fit, beautiful young white woman, with flowing gold hair has been cast as nazi in 2017. I am literally shaking with fear right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/melissa-benoist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont worry shell see the wrong in her ways and get a black boyfriend by the end of it

What is this?

>literally my fetish

webms from episode?

from what i remember seeing her naked isnt she brunette

Sam Rami’s supergirl

>Nazis episodes coming
>everyone hypes as shit for the first time

But I thought everyone was supposed to hate them?

If Idris Elba isn't cast as Hitler, I'm fucking dropping it.

I'm not a comic nerd so what's the jist of this?

Are these the regular heroes turned bad or is this an alternate version of them? Or another person entirely

Played by a Jew. Go figure.

WHO

im 4 episodes in to the series. apart from supergirl being hot and /fa/ when shes not supergirl it is a pretty hard watch. would wifey/10

def going to watch SSupergirl episode though

I hate these shows doing these stupid cross over episodes.

People are hype because it is going to be comedic levels of villainy like the Mirror Universe episodes of Star Trek. If it was going to be anything but campy they would borrow Superman: Red Son.

arent there pics on the internet of this girl taking and sucking dick?

>blonde

Yeah but the guy completely blows her out of the water. I would like to know how she is able to bat so high above her average and keep him around.

No homo.

What the fuck is that?

a penis touching her beefy puss

It's literally not what you think

This is what actual nazi women look like IRL

keep fapping to those left wing actresses though

why, aren't nazis supposed to be aryan blonde gods?

those are ameriturds, not real nazis you retard

Ashkenazim are basically watered-down and semi-mongrelized eastern europeans LARPing as semites

What's the actresses name?

Melissa Benoist

Fucking underrated. Top zozzle.

I've never missed a supergirl thread on Sup Forums, and my only experience with the show are the webm's.
Is it worth checking out, or should I just stick to the hilarious webms and jerking off to her fappening leak?

>nazis doing heil hitler-salutes and wearing swastikas in 2016+1 aren't real nazis maymay

>nazis are comic villains
>commies are troubled, romantic antiheroes
now why the hell would this be?

Correction.

Is this the episode where she saves a little white girl from being raped by a pack of wild niggers?

>jews are white, nothing to see here
They're sandniggers just like you, ahmed.

shut it down

Top Kek

wew

>commies are troubled, romantic antiheroes
Only post cold war. Russians were the go to badguys before Berlin had stopped smoking up until the mid 90's when we stopped demonizing Ivan.

Not sure why some sites have Melissa Benoist as jewish.

The sites that keep track of celebs race/ethnicity have her with this ethnicity background.

Ethnicity: German, English, Scottish, 1/8th French

ethnicelebs.com/melissa-benoist

>mfw this will be the highest viewed episode

I turned my last gf from deluded egalitarian liberal to sensibly racist conservative.

I wanna do this to Melissa.

I approve of this user

that is actually worse.

She has three separate landing strips.

How did you do it? Teach us your wisdom!

>I am literally shaking with fear right now
oh, I'm definitely know WHY are you shaking white boy.....

>yfw DOOM has a rape dungeon
I 100% think he makes them dress up.

Watch shows with retarded women together. She'll end up yelling at the screen.

Dick a girl good enough and she'll believe anything you tell her

that's a fanny you bloody cunt

why do 70% of them look like they have the downs

gif gf

Nazis were bad, I hope Sup Forums can at least agree on this

If she respects you she'll pay attention to what you're saying. Women frequently parrot the taste and opions of their partner.

This also true.

Important thing is to do it bit by bit, and not overdo it like some Sup Forums tryhard by bringing it up every fucking time. Explain why you believe the way you do, and why she's wrong. For the most part it's just lack of interest/ blissfull ignorance that makes them lean left (women generally want to fit in with the pack/media/establishment).

For example very few women know that jews were kicked out of every damn state/principality for the last 1000 years. That's not persecution, that is being a fucking ass and blaming everyone else.

Because most neo Nazis would not be fit to be in the real SS and would be put in labor camps

They WERE, yes.

>even Nazis want the BBC
I'm not Sup Forums or anything like that, but the BBC Push is really getting on my nerves.

Naw it makes sense in the story, also think she's bi.

No he doesn't.

He found a rough riding bull and she couldn't handle the pain

>SS Soldier: Mistress Zor-El, minorities are encroaching on our borders, what is your command?
>Obergruppenführer Kara: I'll take care of it myself.

plz watch, white males, age 18-49
plz!

Yeah blatant, but comfy

This better be a permanent recurring character

that pyccки traitor isn't helping your cause

that pic is pure condensed gf

What's wrong with that? That's how it used to be.

They made the show for girls and realized they went too far and made it unwatchable to the audience they think they can take for granted.

POV'd when?

everyone here likes nazis you just have these guys from the JIDF website mass raiding this site all the time to stem antisemitism

any normal functioning brain likes nazi girls. It's usually out of control mentally unstable people who will go crazy over this
these guys are JIDF people
ps it's an alternate earth x. there's still the regular supergirl. it's not a permanent thing. just for the crossover then it goes back to heavy SJW

>Mistress
Hnnnggg

Unironicly that a awesome costume. Makes me want to watch man in the high castle.

Are you also
>baka?