*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

How do you defeat him?

Just empty out all my saved up rifle rounds

strafe around him in a large circle, periodically shooting him with my handgun/rifle

""I was weak. That's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins... but that's all over now... I know the truth. Now it's time to end this.""

The only way you can. Face your fears, let go of your guilt.

Accept that you killed your wife so that you could move on and get laid.

Give him my skin, that's what he's after, then he'll leave me alone.

Just leave Silent Hill lol

Tell him I'm really angry and want to exact my revenge on people.

I quickly remember I murdered my wife

I wouldn't fight him I would jog from corner to corner until he decided to leave

This character represents the rape Elisa experienced as a child. The scene where the cop and mother are trapped in that room, and pyramid head thrusts his sword through the door symbolizes rape, and the bugs flooding in represent sperm.

what dark souls boss is this

challenge xir to a drag race while twerking

>and the bugs flooding in represent sperm
The visual metaphors people believe Silent Hill has always make me laugh.

It's not really funny, but OK.

lmao SH movie fags are fucking idiots

>doesn't provide their own interpretation
>hurr durr ur an idiot
I think the real idiot here is (You).

why the fuck would i provide my own interpretation, idiot?

So as to not make yourself look like a bigger idiot than you already are?

holy shit lmao are you literally autistic?

I get all my skin ripped off.

I'm not really interested in the back and forth insults, as they are a waste of time. Either provide your own interpretation so we can discuss, or shut up.

why would i want to discuss that shitty film?

Say he diddled me and he will lose all his sword privileges and not be allowed within 200m of me.

Sexual allegations against Pyramid Head now? Nobody's safe

I mean...he is literally carrying a woman's corpse.

Why are you even here?

Because the games are good

Call your puppy dog out in the open for long enough and eventually it'll leave the control room

Go to Sup Forums if you want to discuss the games, else frick off

Just go away nigga, close your eyes

But interpretations are irrelevant because Pyramid head was just pulled from the games. They put him in the movie because he's iconic. Nothing he did in the movie meant anything symbolically.

In the games he's a representation of James's need to punish himself for hating his wife or something

>But interpretations are irrelevant because Pyramid head was just pulled from the games
He was pulled from SH2 because he was iconic yes, but his place in the movie was given purpose and represented symbolically.

>Nothing he did in the movie meant anything symbolically
I realize this is your opinion, but all of the monsters were manifestations of the pain/abuse Alessa experienced as a girl. Namely the rape by the school janitor.