Yare yare

Empire > Free planets alliance

The Empire side had the better characters but I would join the Free Planets Alliance, they have cooler uniforms

if only kircheis were still here

The only people who like empire over alliance are 15 year olds, either mentally or physically

List your top 5 favourite characters.
1. Reuenthal
2. Schenkopp
3. Wen-li
4. Oberstein
5. Bittenfeld

this is yang now.
feel old yet

Why did they chose to give Mecklinger that hairstyle? It’s so ugly

What did they turn him into a bishounen from those shojo mangas

is he the mustache guy who loved art?

1. Reuenthal
2. Oberstein
3. Reinhard
4. Yang
5. Schenkopp
6. that guy that never spoke, forgot his name

>it's an Oberstein suggests the morality free guaranteed to leave no loose ends method, Hildegard suggests the most conservative method, and yet Reinard picks the third option that leads to the most glory and better television episode

Yeah

Instead of rebooting it, they should have made a continuation with Felix and Prince Alec as adults

Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that Oberstein was right about literally everything.

A lot of characters where always literally right. That was the point of it. Oberstein trying to get Yang assassinated was a huge fuck up though.

I'd join the empire if not for the Magician of El Facil, he's my husbando

Who else besides Oberstein was infallible? I remember everyone else fucking up at least a handful of times.

mittermeyer was pretty immaculate

Hildegard obviously.

Well she did end up sleeping with Reinhard and getting knocked up

and that lead to a successor being born. whats wrong with that?

I’m not saying it’s bad but she had a monent of weakness by sleeping with him so she’s not infallible

Kessler best side character. Even if he only had a chance to really shine in one episode, the fact that he personally saved the future of the Lohengramm dynasty by shooting terrorists while diving through a window into a burning building is pretty fucking awesome all by itself but then he got married to Sailor Mercury on top of that.

Sleeping is the Kaiser is the goal, not a mistake.

underrated admiral for sure

>married Sailor Mercury
Kek, but yeah him and the white haired admiral were the best Empire side characters

She had been trying very hard to not sleep with him for the entire show.

I’m surprised Reinhard ask her to stay with him and not Emil, who he obsessed over

>6. that guy that never spoke, forgot his name
Eisenach

He needed to feel loved, not venerated.

Pretty sure he didn’t care as long as he had someone