Who would be his archnemesis if the Joker shows up in the Marvel Universe?

Who would be his archnemesis if the Joker shows up in the Marvel Universe?

Who would he want as his archnemesis?

Green Goblin is basically Joker, so i guess Spider-dude
Maybe Moon Knight, it'd be fun to see that

The Joker wishes he was half the threat GG is.

Superman, but he'd want the Flash

The Punisher

anyone else.

Nighthawk.

That wouldn't last long enough to be narratively satisfying.

I know this is going to sound meme-y bullshit but I'm going to say Deadpool, with the qualifier that I'm talking about current-era Gerry Duggan Deadpool. The guy who has such capacity for self-destructive chaos in his life but who is fighting so hard to keep his shit together, to be a better person and have some order and meaning and decency in his life. That would be like fucking CATNIP to the Joker, and would make for some interesting stories.

Slapstick

either spider-man or daredevil

The reason Joker is so obsessed with Batman is because he's out of the ordinary.
He's dark and brooding and obviously lonely and depressed (at least in modern incarnations) and so it would make so much sense for him to go arond killing villains. What baffles Joker is the fact that he doesn't, and also Batman selflessness. He can't figure out how can Batman believe that people like the Joker can change.

This is why probably he'd consider Moon Knight and the Punisher to be boring. Even if they fit the pattern for stern, no-bullshit vigilantes, they do what you'd expect from them. They kill. They're actually out to actively hunt criminals, instead of protecting the innocents, which comes second in their priorities. I give you that he might be scared of them like in but he wouldn't actually be interested in them. They're pretty simple to read.

Daredevil would be my choice instead. He's basically a low-budget Batman analogue. His catholic morals also make him an advocate (no pun intended) for criminals` redemption, so that's another trait he shares with batsy.
Spiderman is just too jolly. Joker wants to be the witty punster who pushes the hero's buttons, and wouldn't appreciate Spiderman stealing the scene. I think that Spidey-Joker dynamic could be interesting. Many good moments, guaranteed. But again, I think the Joker would choose Daredevil to be his darling.

Punisher. Joker would be dead in a week.

Dis.

Either Spider-Man or Daredevil. Probably Daredevil.

>Daredevil would be my choice instead. He's basically a low-budget Batman analogue. His catholic morals also make him an advocate (no pun intended) for criminals` redemption, so that's another trait he shares with batsy.
>Spiderman is just too jolly. Joker wants to be the witty punster who pushes the hero's buttons, and wouldn't appreciate Spiderman stealing the scene. I think that Spidey-Joker dynamic could be interesting. Many good moments, guaranteed. But again, I think the Joker would choose Daredevil to be his darling.

Oh, damn. I said Deadpool but now I'm changing my answer. Yeah, Daredevil.

>Frank
>needing a week

Well they're the only ones that won't outright kill him.

He doesnt kill supervillians. Never has, never will. His grand total over all this decades is 6 and 4 cameback

I don't know man...
Petor is on the murdery side of things lately.
Check out SM-DP
>inb4 he's not really gonna do it

well duh. but if there's someone who could actualy push him over the edge, it's the joker

Punisher can only kill faceless mobsters. He's completely irrelevant at making any real change. All his bloodshed and he's done nothing to change the status quo.

pls no bully my Franku

Wasn't Moon Knight killing only at the lowest point of his life, and usually tried to avoid racking up a bodycount?

but would DD rape the Joker?

to be perfectly honest with you, my knowledge about MK is based on the more recent runs, in whch he's basically a derranged murderous fuck, so I apologize if I have misjudged him.
I'd be thankful if you could elaborate how MK actually is

It's kind of a strange case with him. In his early runs I remember him showing mercy to his villains on some occasions and I can't remember any kills (it's been a long time since I've read it, so I could be wrong), but in more current runs he either kills or doesn't, depending on the writer.
I don't know if it's Huston's or Kavanagh's invention (I couldn't finish that because let's be honest, reading just a few issues of Kavanagh's run is a torture) though.

I think Jokers obsession with batman stems from seeing himself as the polar opposite to bats, where batman is brooding, joker is whimsical, where batman is heroic, joker is selfish, and where batman takes himself seriously, joker is joker. He embodies so many parallels to batman that he's almost a parody, so I think joker would go for someone in that vein, someone who he could attempt to break. I think he would go for one of two options, Captain America, or Daredevil, and since some anons already had an excellent vreakdown of why he would go after DD, let me try to explain my reasoning for Cap.
He see's Caps old school american values as an idealistic dream, he would revel in trying to shatter the image of the red blooded american, attempting to show everyone that even the best of us are not, and never were perfect.

Well, MK has been a long-time buddy of Punisher, so even if he doesn't kill he certainly has no problmen in the concept itself.

Seeing how assmad he got at Terry, spiderman would troll joker to an early grave.

>Maybe Moon Knight
Joker becomes the sane one.

Gobby is basically half Luthor half Joker.

>joker
>supervillain
choose one
he's still alive for his sales and merch value only.
not because power or interesting narratives.
i hope i have triggered as much jokerfags as possible.

kek

True, but the same counts for Frank.

spot on

Joker is basically a less determined Goblin. Peter should be fine. Now, give him some sort of power up like a symbiote, then we have problems.

Spider-Man seems like he'd be more of a Golden Age Batman to Joker. Out pranking him.

>Joker vs Moon Knight
I never knew how much I wanted this
Moon Knight's life is gonna get fucked up, but Joker's going to die

It depends on how close that murdergod monkey is to his back at the time. He tries to change but it's always egging him on to be what his "powers" really make him.
I forget which run that was but I liked it the most. The one with the hitman dudebro brothers