Who's better?

Who's better?

Universal4life

FOX

Disney never should have been a studio. Should have merged with Fox and become a proper studio brand already

Troy
The Departed
The Assasination....Robert Ford
Tree of Life
Moneyball
12 Years a Slave
Selma
The Big Short
Moonlight
Lost City of Z
Voyage of Time

Does MGM even exist? Is it just a name some other studio releases some movies under sometimes?

*blocks your path*

You forgot Killing them Softly mate

I’ll rank them for you

The Tree of Life
The Departed
The Big Short
Killing Them Softly
Moneyball
Robert Ford
Haven’t seen Lost City of Z yet. Don’t care for the nigger movies

If Disney and Fox merge Star Wars will be in its proper home again

Where the fuck is Columbia at? They obviously made better films before sony bought them but still

When did MGM change their logo??? That's blasphemy.

Ah yes. There's 3 best picture winners and 3 nominees in there.

that's the 70s era logo

sorry, 60s not 70s

fox > universal > wb > mgm > disney

>Haven’t seen Lost City of Z yet. Don’t care for the nigger movies
there are no niggers in Lost City of Z m8

He meant 12 years a slave, Selma and Moonlight

Technically, a subsidiary of Disney for most of it's life, but seems nearly everything they have is gold.

...Granted, founded Harvey Weinstein... B-but, good shit.

>The company has been criticized for delaying or withholding release of Asian films to which it acquires the U.S. distribution rights while trying to bar retailers from legally exporting authentic DVDs of the films.
>In a 2005 interview, director Hayao Miyazaki related that Weinstein aggressively sought a large number of edits to Miyazaki's animated film Princess Mononoke for the film's American release. Miyazaki stated that his producer sent Weinstein a samurai sword with the message "No cuts" attached to the blade. According to Miyazaki, the film was released without the edits Weinstein wanted. Weinstein has always insisted that such editing is done in the interest of creating the most financially viable film. "I'm not cutting for fun", Harvey Weinstein said in an interview. "I'm cutting for the shit to work. All my life I served one master — the film. I love movies."

FUCK!

United Artists

>Miyazaki stated that his producer sent Weinstein a samurai sword with the message "No cuts" attached to the blade. According to Miyazaki, the film was released without the edits Weinstein wanted
The jew fears the samurai.

Warner Brothers
Anyone who disagrees is a pleb

Paramount

Operation Mustache is the best movie of the decade

they own Bond, Stargate and the hobbit IPs
They've been struggling for decades, but they're hard to kill it seems