So each person can only have one Akumatized form ever?

So each person can only have one Akumatized form ever?

That's how it's been presented so far, but that doesn't necessarily mean that's how it works. There just hasn't been an instance when Hawk Moth has sent a second akuma to a prior subject, nor have we seen him send multiple akuma simultaneously to many subjects. He may not be using his Miraculous to its full capability out of ignorance, given he's already abusing its power outright by creating villains against the wishes of Noowoo.

Makes you wonder how they're going to do 3 seasons of it. Will the new villains all be one-shot characters?

There's going to be at least one more villain using a Miraculous being introduced, so it's likely there's going to start being a combination of her and whatever Hawk Moth produces.

>There just hasn't been an instance when Hawk Moth has sent a second akuma to a prior subjec
The origin episodes, although you could argue that's because Ivan's akuma was never captured in the first place. Ditto for the multiple subjects thing.

Same akuma, same subject. Doesn't count.

And the multiplicative is a symptom of the original akuma, not an akuma itself. What we'd need to see is Hawk Moth send one akuma to one person, and a different akuma to another person immediately afterwards, to put that question to rest. I just get the sense that his Miraculous is capable of much more than what we've seen, he either just doesn't know because Noowoo isn't telling him, or he's deliberately holding back rather than trying to overwhelm Ladybug and Chat Noir with multiple akumatized villains (though we caught of glimpse of how that might go with Puppeteer, oh how that might have turned out if he hadn't picked a retarded child to akumatize).

Puppeteer only lost because she teamed up with Lady Wi-Fi whose power accidentally froze them all. Plus I think she, Robo-Cop and Evilustrator were all weaker since they didn't couldn't really control their own actions so Puppeteer had to split her focus. Notice how they didn't do a lot of the tricks they pulled in their own episodes, like Lady Wi-Fi's teleporting or the Cop car

We've seen other villains with the power to turn civilians into their thralls in the Pharaoh and the Black Knight but those minions tend to be weaker.

Presumably if Hawkmoth were to send out one Akuma and then immediately forcefeed Nooroo he could send out a second one.

>Presumably if Hawkmoth were to send out one Akuma and then immediately forcefeed Nooroo he could send out a second one.

Stands to reason that would work, I just don't think Nooroo's ever told him that or ever intends to. That kwami's going to need therapy by the time he's free of Hawk Moth's clutches.

Marinette's parents, her teachers, the principal, and the TV host can all be Akumatized.

I wonder if when both Adrian and Marinette are married. Adrian will botto-oh who am I kidding he's going to be on the bottom no matter what.

They should introduce a new villain.

They are next season: Le Paon

He must do it anyways since we've seen him as Hawkmoth watching Ladybug and Chat fighting the villains. He just apparently hasn't tried to use that power again

True, unless the akuma isn't the penultimate use of Nooroo's power the way Cataclysm is for Plagg, in which case the five minute timer has never been applied to Hawk Moth.

But it probably will be the same deal as Hawkmoth and get stale fast.

I would like a villain that fights without using a Miraculous.

That's what cops are for. You don't see anyone with a Miraculous busting petty criminals, that's not their point.

Where the money would be is the French government deciding it wants the Miraculouses for itself and that it's too powerful to trust to randoms, or the Chinese government figuring out some of its long-lost ancient artifacts of power are up to some shit in the middle of Europe and decides to do some cultural reclamation without French permission.

You could easily create a new villain out of that.

>Government supports a weapon to take down the Akuma
>One of the researchers on the project realizes she could probably use it for her own nefarious purposes
>Takes one of the prototypes to take over the world

>Lady Wi-Fi
Ohhh, God, I thought I'd repressed all memories of that name

It's not that bad. Top-tier design and powerset though.

Posters of Sup Forums, I am Hawk Moth.

I'm giving you the ability to choose your own Akumatized villain name and power, and what item my precious Akuma evilize you through.

But remember, in return, you must get me Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculouses.

>The Mighty Monarch

because butterfly themed villains rule

will she ever figure it out?

Its hard to say since we've only seen those 3 Miraculouses so far so it's not a large enough sample to make a conclusive hypothesis

But Lucky Charm and Cataclysm both deplete Ladybug and Chat. Other than their weapons, and enhanced strength, speed, agility, etc, Chat doesn't seem to have any other special powers that wouldn't deplete Plagg. Ladybug has "Miraculous Ladybug" but she tends to use that in conjunction with Lucky Charm and/or within the 5 minute limit.

So why would Nooroo give more than one special power?

Only in the last episode

Because Nooroo's description suggests the moth Miraculous should be significantly more useful than how Hawk Moth is implementing it. If its entire purpose is 'to create superheroes', what good is it if you can only do one at any given time and you've got a fucking flock of those things all clustered around doing nothing but looking pretty? I truly believe Noowoo is holding out on Hawk Moth as to the extent of his capabilities, and we've never seen Hawk Moth have to feed him or worry about a time limit after creating an akuma, so either one akuma at a time isn't enough to deplete Noowoo and trigger the timer (because Hawk Moth watches his akuma at work constantly in case he has to physically compel them or intervene to keep them on point like with Evillustrator), or there's another trick in Noowoo's arsenal we haven't seen yet that actually triggers the timer.

Fuck, now I want an episode done totally from Hawk Moth's POV. That would answer everything about how the moth Miraculous functions during a 'work day'.