A bomb on time

*Inhales*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UhZ56rcWwRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are blacks allowed to appropriate blonde hair? It's part of white people's culture.

we

ha ha nice meme bro i two know mees

Gay

Probably the worst trailer I've ever seen. It looks absolutely ridiculous.
youtu.be/UhZ56rcWwRQ

Why do we have to look at Miny Kaling when Parminder Nagra exists?

I don't understand how Hollywood producers get their jobs. Who green lighted this project that was guaranteed to be a massive bomb? Who green lighted the lone ranger or signed off on the title for John Carter? How is it so difficult to pick out winners and losers?

>black woman
>blonde hair
>metallic pink lipstick with clown face makeup

You try to give black women a break every now and again, but then they fuck it up by looking like a literal chimp dressed in makeup.

they realized white people weren't going to watch this garbage anyway so why not go for virtue signalling points? it's like that other george clooney disney movie.

our ancestors were royalty my friend

They don't get jobs. They're rich and just start their own shit. It doesn't take creativity or foresight to become a producer. Just a fat bank account. Now being a GOOD producer is another story.

So this girl isn't black in the book and the character is the daughter of two scientists?

Why don't they make her hapa? Chinese people don't want to watch movies with blacks and a hapa with scientist parents is less jarring.

Tomorrowland? This trailer definitely gave me those vibes. It's gonna be a disaster.

Be cuz she was a gud gurl dat din du nuffin, day waz bondes and shiit

it's not diverse if there's no black people you shitlord. black lives matter.

>Why don't they make her hapa? Chinese people don't want to watch movies with blacks and a hapa with scientist parents is less jarring.
Chinese audience are one of the dumbest audience in the world, that's why Hollywood is pandering to them. Look at the biggest BO hits over there, it's the dumbest CGI blockbusters and senseless car chases

seriously why do black people wear makeup they look fucking shit with it

Remember that SW poster where they downplay the fact there's a black guy in it, though?
The people that make these movies know a black is not good for Chinese sales.

WE

Hollywood is 90% nepotism/networking and 10% talent/experience. Every person I've met who works/has worked in Hollywood got their foot in the door because of some family connections or because they were friends with people who already had their foot in the door.

This movie looks absurd. It's too bad, a wrinkle in time was my favorite book in elementary school.

Is that Oprah?

*inhales*

>all there is to white "culture" and "identity" is yellow piss hair
*breaths in*

Isn't this that book where the bad guy is a literal brain who is defeated by the power of love? I vaguely remember it.

Why the fuck would you make this into a movie?

Because we have to hear about how LOVE CONQUERS ALL for the thousandth time

>Why the fuck would you make this into a movie?
We want the leftover Harry Potter/Hunger Games audience.

And it will be everyone's fault except the producers and the director.

Perfect casting doesn't exi-

this is the SECOND time the book is adapted by disney

>you will not replace u-

Trailer looks like middle-of-the-road boring, but inoffensive, Disney kid flick.

Kind of like Tomorrowland. Nope it looks exacty like Tomorrowland.

Disney makes those lately and they are usually bombs (BFG, that one with the dragon) but not terrible bombs

I don't know, I will just ignore it

> oh there are black people REACT TO IT

That's what they want. I don't care really.

Tomorrowland all over again

BLACKED technology has advanced so much since then though

It's funny to think they'll use stuff like Frozen to have room to fund shit like this.

are those two nonwhite kids photoshopped?

Damn Oprah looks like THAT?

Because even black people has genes that gives them blond hair

This has flop written all over it, and not for diversity/SJW reasons.

>this doesn't look ridiculous at all they said

Polynesians are not Africans

>green lighted

Do you really believe this is a good point? Those are Melanesians.

SW has poor sales in China anyway, since they don't know the original movies

And I mean at all, it's just not part of the culture, since they had different problems back when it was popular

Interesting side note - my friend from there kept talking about how he likes Star Trek, the original movie. I was surprised that he knows the movie from the 70s, but then we realized he means the 1st one of the reboot series by "original", he didn't knew there were any Star Trek before those. He is 33.

girl looks like someone inyected water in her face desu

>you will never see the original trilogy at age 33 not knowing the plot-twists.

>from director Ava DuVernay

>not a single cute little girl
pass

>le typo invalidates the whole post shill face

Because like most concepts born from Liberals, it's literally only bad when whites do it.

I played that to a Chinese exchange student (qt3.14) who never saw it

She was bored to death by the first movie, we had to turn it off

Back then I realized the first movie is really just average and Empire Strikes Back is the only good movie from the entire saga

Powerful.

Sup Forums won't mention that they also completely diversified the villains when the book was literally and unironically "planet of evil white suburbanites"

I temember our 6th grade class reading it and the whole class hated it so much we never finished it.

>he doesn't like black chick's with blonde hair
Pleb taste detected

who cares lol

This project was directed/spearheaded by the same BLM Nazi that did the Selma movie.

Hollywood saw that the director was a vocal black female liberal, and that the project she wanted to create involved taking a beloved overtly Christian sci-fi/fantasy book with an all white cast and making all the characters black or mixed-race.
That was enough to get them to throw money at it.

Chinese girls are barbarians, though.

1. its nepotism
2. Its not like how it used to be were one project can make or break you. most people are given multiple chances

This won't stop people from somehow saying they're symbols of white supremacy

racemixing is the intelectual man's fetish after all, my cultured friend

>Back then I realized the first movie is really just average
Nah, the Chinese are just weird about movies. They can read a 122 chapter epic story from the Ming Dynasty, but a 2 hour film just slays them.

The only reason Sup Forums wouldn't mention that is no one has read the book or cares, dude. You think Sup Forums is afraid of being cast as villains?

Imagine if a cast showed up to an awards show in anti-abortion shirts.

Hollywood would literally shit blood.

But politicizing non-political events is A-OK so long as you're a Social Justice Retard.

A Stink Wrinkle in Time

Sup Forums should also love that both of the movie's mixed race couples involve white males.

So your plan to seduce a cute Chinese girl was to force her to watch one of the biggest dweeb movies in existence?
*inhales*

Clearly she was stolen at birth and is effectively been brainwashed by evil white people to serve the First Order. Only the white members of the First Order willingly serve. That just fact.

Leftists don't know when they're being political because they dominate the culture and because it's wrapped up in status signalling for them.

You need a souls to apreciate movies though.

why us there an arrow and a white guy?

spiders have souls, mushrooms have souls. maybe the movie is kinda shitty?

>me irl

>comic sans

>no one has read the book or cares

Dude, my little sister loves the book, and she thinks it looks dumb.

So you're saying Chinese people have souls because they consume mushrooms and spiders and absorb their souls?

IZ DAT MARTINA MARTINEZ?!?

YOU KNOW THAT GURL BE CRAZAY

>why us there an arrow
It's indicating which of the people in that picture is the director of this upcoming $100 million motion picture

>and a white guy
DID YOU JUST ASSUME HIS RACE AND GENDER?!

>my wife's son, my wife's boyfriend's daughter and my sister's husband's girlfriend's foster child

>black woman with a WHITE MAN

oh, I guess you're fucking silent now, huh Sup Forums? It's perfectly okay now?

I fucking love Sup Forums double fucking standard. If that was a white woman with a black man, you would lose your shit. It's hilarious.

It's not a typo if you make it twice in the same post. It's a glaring indicator of your stupidity. And for the record, I wasn't even trying to invalidate his post. I was only pointing out the stupidity.

Men don't seem to get upset by men race-mixing on an instinctive level. I guess they don't believe it's their job to pressure other men to not mix or that it isn't seen as threatening because presumably when we were monkey-men raiding other tribes and enriching their women was part of our job?

>Probably the worst trailer I've ever seen. It looks absolutely ridiculous.

no one ITT is the targed audience

>WE

WUZ QWEEEEENZ

YAAAAAAAS

Wendy Williams looks like *THAT*?

There's plenty of retards on Sup Forums though

Dude, I rewatched ANH and ESB with my sister since she hadn't seen them, and we ended up enjoying ANH more.

it has Oprah in it. She can order her mass of single moms to shill this movie in her name.

And they're appropriating Indian culture's third eye.

DID NO ONE TELL THEM THEY ARE NOT PERMITTED TO DO THESE THINGS BECAUSE OF THEIR DNA???

>in an attempt to cut costs, the empire begins outsourcing its comms to a call center in bangalore