Will it change everything Sup Forums

Will it change everything Sup Forums

No

Biggest Marvel flop since Hulk. I don't see this having much wide appeal, and it's certainly not gonna have the overseas market to boost it.

No

It'll be shit, guaranteed

Domestic will increase, because whites over there seem to think racism is bad.
Foreign will drop like a fucking rock however.

This, every white person in anglo-cucksphere will go to see it, then praise it just to prove that they are not racist.

itll do well. definitely not as good as other movies, but it wont flop. it had the cool gangster rap all the kids like in the trailer.

Do Marvel movies need the Chinese box office to survive? How do they expect to not bomb there with a 100% niggerfied flick?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

it'll get 90%+ on RT, do Ant-Man numbers domestically, underperform globally, and the media will pretend it was a huge success that shows we should have more and more "diverse" (black) movies

Interested how this plays out.
Marvel shit has banked on reddit quipping its characters to death

> Thor 3 Asguardians of the Galaxy
> GotG 2
> Iron Spider Homecoming
> Cpt America 3 Avengers

All have been retard level laugh a minute pacing for nu male audience

How does Black Panther, presumably marketed towards a nigger audience, quip its way to box office success?

You need Soul Plane/Madea nigger humor to reach that audience

You forgot to say nigger, Reddit, quip and numale 12 times more each

t. Reddit nu-male nigger /soyboy/ elite

ScarJo is half-Jewish?
WTF, I love Jews now.

it will be the serious whoa look at these cool noble warriors movie with whatever avenger character cameo's for comic relief

>How do they expect to not bomb there with a 100% niggerfied flick?

probably by observing that the recent Fast and the Furious movies do extremely well there. most chinese people have too little experience with black or white people to give a shit about the difference, it's just a bunch of dirty westerners

This. Very likely will it do lackluster everywhere else besides the us

Only thing I'm interested in is the overseas/China reception of this. In this case it might actually do something interesting.

If you are American, nobody gives a shit about your opinion and reception of this. You are becoming unimportant.
Get used to it.

How delusional are you?
I'm not a burger, but that might be the most retarded thing I've read today.

I'm not going to take time to explain the world to you. Just take a look at the world and China, you uninformed nigger, maybe you'll actually notice something.

>this asshurt foreigner
wew

i hope it flops, tired of superheroes

It's an alternate timeline.

>foreigner
>in a globalized world
Lol. Kill yourself, little nigger

What will be the reaction when it outgrosses Justice League?

it will flop.

Saddest thing is Black Panther seems like a good character. Hell, he was almost too serious in the Avengers movie aka normal and wasn't quipping all the time.

it will win an oscar