In what creative ways would Sup Forums use it?

Kill my personal enemies, Kill randos to throw the police off. Kill celebrities and world leaders for shits and giggles. Make the deaths varied instead of always having supernatural heart attacks

Try it on myself first; just to see if it works.

Kill every director of a marvel movie

I don't really want to kill anyone.

>merkel, dies after a brutal rape by syriann refugees that gets posted on liveleak

To keep it Sup Forums related, every late night TV show host will declare love for Donald trump before blowing their heads off with a shotgun. Fox News anchors will do the same, but for Clinton.

Donald Trump

First thing. I'd have the big orange idiot drown in Russian hooker piss lol

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>pick on a single country
>keep killing their president/prime minister once he takes power
>always make the death seem like an accident
>eventually no one wants to be in charge and they create a shadow government
>entire country goes to shit

*sends this post to the FBI through the tipoff page*
Fuck outta here reddit

dumb droppedposter

>1/256th portuguese

can we classify being American as a mental illness at this point

>"drumpf is orange"
>believes a fake dossier
>uses lol unironically
This board is infected with you reddit cancer

Evil person detected.

Evil and stupid person detected.

Go down the phonebook starting with Aaron Aaronson

This'll cause mass hysteria once people realize what's happening lel

My brother is so retarded, he put suicide as the first thing on his bucket list.

>kill every eu leader
>kill every jew
>kill every key member in organizations giving aid to africa
I'd kill poo in loos and chinamen but you'd need a face to go with the name and I wouldn't want to fuck it up.

Make stupid rich people donate their mass wealth to a better cause before blowing their brains out. Also kill criminals and corrupt politicians.

Use it as a threat for every publicly elected official in order to implement a white only country.

Kill murderers and rapists. Anything more than this would be most likely evil.

>killing all white men
I like your style

>worldwide muslim and black populations plummet
based

seal hilllary clinton away

>kill people who do bad thing

>all the scummiest vidya CEOs start dropping like flies

FUCK BLUMPF

Kill jester

I'd make Hillary Clinton do a speech and then shoot herself

Do you realize how autistic this makes you look?

based anti-droppedposter

Write down some random person's name and kill them via the Earth blowing up

You have to know the face

kek

What better cause, mor gibs to negros so they can breed even more negroes

George Soros. Writes 'Infowars was right about everything' in blood on the 9/11 monument beforehand.

You know that shitty episode of Black Mirror where people vote online the #1 person who deserves to die by robotic bees? I'd probably do something like that. It'd be pretty hard to do it to someone that I liked or thought didn't deserve it though.

Just end it all using Paki/Pahjeet nukes

Lol I like your brother

Judith Butler

Fake love story between me and some billionaire woman. I write in the book that we have a small, but intense love affair, get married in Vegas, she dies tragically being run over by a car under the lights of paparazzis, I get billions. Then maybe some occasional victim, but not to often, no need to risk.

I would kill all the local gangsters, but I would make them drop as much money as they can in a bag and they drop it at a specific location. Then I would instruct them to weigh themselves down with bricks and chains and jump off a remote bridge.

Kill all males that are not black
Kill al females that are not white
....leave the world to the people that remain. White Women and Black Men.

This, but doesn't even need to be a woman, can be a man, since they have more money anyway. I'd be globally known as a faggot, but it wouldn't matter since I'd have all the money in the world.

First I'd make a normal British citizen publicly give a speech redpilling listeners on immigration, globalism and the corrupt media and deep state, making sure that the Jewish influence in these issues is made clear. I'd specifically write that the speech would somehow end up being broadcast on every news network and reported by every radio news station as well. Then I'd have him be assassinated by a Muslim migrant, who will in turn die via suicide bomb while quoting the Quaran and campaigning for Islamic global domination (so that there's no question with motive). I'll be sure to pick an actual supporter of ISIS + Sharia Law as my assassin so that police investigation doesn't write them off as merely mentally ill. The brave martyr and his assassination will be talked about all over the country for as long as it takes for change to occur.

I will do the same thing in the US and every other cucked European country in the following weeks and months, using different circumstances in order to erase suspicion of conspiracy. If the media attempts to sweep this under the rug then I'll target the offending news anchors and make them drop countless redpills on live air, then kill them in "tragic accidents" with evidence suggesting they were silenced by their own governments.

you'll have an easier time just pointing out which actors arent jews

No but you can use it in creative ways to make yourself rich or something

larp as kishibe rohan

I would go to work at a hospice or retirement home, carefully picking victims and testing the notebook to see how powerful it can influence the rest of the world. For example, writing how some stock or other shot up 2000% before some guy dies, and then using that to profit. The rest of the time, using it to allow people to died dignified, except for Randal, the male nurse. Some of his patients randomly vomit and spray diahrea all over him until he loses his mind. Because fuck Randal.

Video games haven’t been good since 2009. If you still consider yourself a “gamer” in 2017 you have shit taste

I see you took the long way around the barn.

>Kill my personal enemies
Way to get caught inside of a week you benis.

Trump

id use it to kill a bunch of actors i dont like, but i'd only kill them in ways that they've died in movies

>Because fuck Randal.
lmao so random

Kill all the non-caucasianwhitemales

Kill only world leaders and celebrities. Can't get caught ever and plunge the whole world into chaos.

1000 - 3000 white women raped by black men per month in the USA according to the FBI, industrial scale rapes and child abuse in Europe by Muslims and Africans - hurr durr whyte ppepul R bad.

Was it autism?

Write various attractive leftists like Emma Watson to all die from too much sexual pleasure in an intense orgy with me.