/h3mp/ H3H3 Media Podcast General

holy shit just watched 2 of these in a row and its comfy as fuck with how he gets these youtubers to sit down in studio for several hours, not some shitty skype or google hangouts video

joe rogan on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnPcefBIbec
youtube.com/user/223forme
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Sup
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/90501840/#90501840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Fuck off Ethan, your podcast fucking sucks a fat dick

Joe is better than he is and joe is a meathead. Shut up Ethan stop looking like such a slob.

based red circle poster

fuck off ethan you saged kike

>youtubers

Testing

The ones with post malone are the comfies tbqh

byw nice job stealing the decor from howard's studio

don't you know better than to take from the tribe

based
call em out boys

Reminder to zerosugar: If this thread stays up that means Lauren Southern and all other alt-right media Sup Forums(our sister board) listens to is now Sup Forums related

you're fucking everywhere L00L absolutely based

wish he fucked off desu

roll

Whoa Ethan “”Klein”” is a jew? Fucking columbo over here

rolling

kys

He's jewish?

Honestly, the only good ones so far were the Post Malone & Joji episode, and the Jake Paul one where Jake got called out on his shit and kept saying "It's every day bro" when he couldn't come up with a valid answer for his actions.

they literally talk about how they started while living in isreal, they dont hide it

watching the boogie show they go so in depth with the current youtube culture and behind the scenes stuff, really good

youtubers youtubing youtubers on youtube

Grow up you fucking parasite

roll. also fuck h3h3

im literally not even bothering with that fucking wigger

i watched the Pewdiepie one, finishing up boogie now and going to watch Vsauce and Totalbiscuit ones

>watching the shitty ones

watch boogie, totalbiscuit, pewdiepol and vsauce

Post is a pretty genuine cool guy, but he looks like a fucking hobo and chain smokes like it's 1947.

h3h3 is somehow more obnoxious than the people he makes fun of

>off-topic
>still up
yet a rec thread for films dealing with white genocide get axed within 2 minutes

nice

do u post that in jre threads?

also fuck off nazi

The Jordan Peterson episode was fucking gold.

This man is 30? fuck man

Is that how you're justifying this off-topic thread? Very interesting and noted

This podcast is objectively terrible. I can't believe how quickly the quality of that channel plummeted. Fucking Hila man.

He's a SoyBoy

fucking awesome user, hes getting so many good guests

hes transcending the youtube interview medium by having it in studio

why dont you do some research

youtube.com/watch?v=qnPcefBIbec

>podcast is shit and Ethan can’t interview at all unless it’s carried by genuinely interesting guests
>podcast only comfy when Post comes on
>some sperg in the thread keeps recommending the nerd/video game youtuber for kids episodes, completely personifying the audience for this stuff

Only watchable ones are Post ones. He’s the only one who can make a friend simulator actually feel like a friend simulator.

llor

Literally everyone and their mother knows Ethan is Jewish at this point. You think you are a smartass or some shit?

Does he even upload anymore (outside of podcasts and bitching about ad revenue)?

you're absolutely retarted if you dont think the boogie episode is literally JRE but with someone interesting and not that fucking cunt he had on the show last week which got a massive backlash from his own fans

also he doesnt suck the persons dick and change his stance on shit to apease the guest like joe does on the regular

her fashion line is ridiculously bad. like, really really bad

Roll for Tonya because she clearly doesn't give a fuck.

roll

retards

>also he doesnt suck the persons dick and change his stance on shit to apease the guest like joe does on the regular

lmao. are you serious nigga??? ethan is the poster boy for being a money-grubbing opinion shapeshifter

>Vegan Gains
lmao

Reminder you can find the people spamming this garbage in the comment sections as they can not help themselves but signal each other with memes

heres one: youtube.com/user/223forme

Post lil peep was gonna change the world malone
what an idiot

Rolling rolling rolling

Vsauce, and Tai Lopez, and PewDiePie were cool

Two massive bellends

Comfiest h3h3 was daily Ethan and Hila uploads
It all went to shit after all the Youtube bitching, talking about other youtubers, "interviewing" and Ethan acting like he has a moral high ground on any subject

why does this man always bring a smile to my face

>how to tell everyone you just turned 18 and have no taste

joe has gotten destroyed this last few weeks

first for completely avoiding the louis ck incident acting like he NEVER MET HIM

and then this cunt and how he acted the entire time agreeing with every retarted statement she made

something cute lets go!

Now this is b8.

That post doesn’t even mention Rogan. No one gives a fuck about Rogan in this thread. The Boogie one isn’t even remotely interesting unless you’re a Boogie fan to begin with. There’s nothing deep, profound or interesting about it. Everything they talk about as far as YouTube goes as well isn’t even amazing and eye opening. It’s the same shit every YouTubed ever has been moaning about monthly in a 10 minute’s rant post about revenue.

>doesn’t suck the person’s dick and hangs his stance

Of course he does. Constantly. He’s a suck up to everyone. The Bradberrys and Jake Paul included. He barely even remotely told off Jake for the Post thing. All he could do was suck off Jake’s “hustle.” That’s not even mentioning the Pewdiepie backstabbing about saying nigger when he says it plenty in old videos himself, excluding the “quoting” he does in the idubbbz cast. Then the pathetic solo drunken 2 hour rambling to try and defend him going after pewdiepie? Pathetic passive aggressive soyboy at its finest.

Stop sucking this shit off like it’s revolutionary kid.

>Ethan getting offended over Pewdiepie saying nigger and that there's never a good context
>says nigger faggot like twenty times, grinning like a retard who got a piece of candy he wasn't supposed to

Another way to find this cancer and the way HE advertises this board to people like OP
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Sup Forums.org%2Ftv%2F&src=typd

Nobody gives a shit about your opinion of Joe Rogan, retard. Using him to say that Ethan isn't as bad is stupid when the issue is that Ethan is an opinion-shifting guest dicksucker. It's irrelevant if there's someone out there that is worse

just tell me when he invites Alex Jones so i can tune in.

>welcome to the h3 podcast guys iut special guests today are Mike and Jay from Half in the Bag

Would Sup Forums implode?

the moment the jew found out he can make easy shekels without effort was when the channel died.

This is the face of neo/tv/ everyone
This is why we need /film/. Reddit sensibility posters like this destroy every board they touch

Hypothetically, how would a H3H3 podcast with James Rolfe as a guest go?

rollan

show me anything ethan has done that was as insufferable and polar opposite of the supposed "indepth and hardline stance" you spouted literally just days earlier on any other show

literally every comment is still shitting on both him and her

More like we need an e-celeb/youtube board

Cocksucker

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/90501840/#90501840
>deleted
>op left up
This is it
Sup Forums is free game now

I'd watch it.

i feel like RLM doesnt crossover to youtube, they recently started shitting on the shitty reviewers with their skit series

but nobody really is on par with them, they would have to be movie buffs and larger than them, to do an interview in teh first place

ok

damn son

more like it needs to be called /cdn/ because everyone is online now, including movies

then you can have a vintage subboard

that literally has nothing to do with the persons role or content they make

thats a rule

this is about Ethan's show

Yeah, I don't consider them "YouTubers". They're in their own league.

roll

>this reddit spacer thinks he can reply to me or anyone else

even his fucking highlight clip that just went up is getting fucking reemed for that cunt

Does anybody honestly get offended by the term "soyboy"? It's just another vague Sup Forums insult that has no meaning unless you're a Sup Forums user

Why didn't we listen to /lit/ bros?
Why did we let Sup Forums cancer like OP take over>?

It would have been awkward as fuck because James doesn't follow any trends, especially the youtube ones.

only weak faggots who dont do their research

oh great now even this stupid kike ballsack is shilling his shit here

/cel/ needs to happen

>straight up rip off from others
>get called out on it
>still manages to play the victim
typical jew

>I hate eceleb threads so much, so I go to the only one in the catalog and talk about it

rolling

>based posters in the thread
>better post jailfu derailment

this, my posts get deleted sometimes whenever i call out on off-topic poster, Sup Forums is fucking done

roll

lets go

Hello stormtard

Any podcast with post malone is instant skip material.

more reasons why 4/tv/ is the absolute worst board in existence, i swear to christ the mods are either mentally ill, or working maliciously

>says nigger a few times
>pewdiepie says nigger accidentally
>"how dare he say the N-WOIED????"