Would you fund another season?

Would you fund another season?

No

No, why would I want my money stolen by a bunch of hacks?

Probably not as much as I gave before. I didn't hate the product but it wasn't close to the expectations that the first episode gave me.

I would if the quality could say where it was in the finale. The rest of the season was meh at best.

haha
i would rather back some eastern european kickstarter scam

I didn't fund the first half, but if they want another season they team is going to have to prove they can stay on schedule.

For the amount of time they spent sitting on their collective asses to release this crap, the final product is unbelievably mediocre in every way imaginable.
So yeah, the answer is a resounding NO.

No. This became the Mighty No. 9 of animation: a project that promised, but in the end, it was nothing more than shit.

I didn't spend any money or even watch the entire season and I'm still mildly disappointed. let it go, Sup Forums.

Didn't like the show

This pretty much. They were more interested in trying to hock merchandise and start shitty meme's then trying to create a worthwhile series. Also, the art change didn't help at all.

>absolutely loved the pilot to bits
>almost donated about $100 because I loved it so much
>chickened out at the last minute
>heard the series was terrible and haven't watched it as a result
>mfw I dodged a major bullet

Just watch it man it'll take no time at all.

This.

what happened with this?
i loved the pilot, tolerated the episodes and just hoped for the series to become better
why was it canceled?

It wasnt canceled, the rest of the episodes were moved to a pay to view website

I would fund a season if:

-A script is ironed out beforehand.
-No additional writers or designers to change the tone of the story, just a few people to punch up the script.
-Stick to a rigid production schedule. No rewrites.
-Stick to one production studio, i.e. the Japanese one they used at the end.

In fact, let's remove Frederator or any other middlemen from the equation. Get the script and concepts ready, and make a kickstarter with the actual studio you hope to work with. Thus far, anime has had much better results with crowdfunding, delivering polished products on reasonable budgets.

/thread

I'm afraid it'll let me down and tarnish how good the pilot was for me.

Anime is an established industry. The problem with "western anime" is that only a handful of people in the west know how to anime properly.