Could Superman defeat OnePunchMan?

Could Superman defeat OnePunchMan?

No.

you know Kal-El did 10000 Push ups 10000 Sit ups 10000 Squats and 10000 km every day until his hair grows again

Here at Sup Forums we recognize Saitama or as you webboo's know him as One Punch Man is a gag character and work in a cartoon like physics, so no Superman can not beat Saitama simply because it funnier that way. Ask a DBZ fan if Saitama can beat Goku.

He could fly him out to space and Leav him there. But Saitama is beyond being physically harmed.

He beats him with a single punch.

More importantly could Superman survive a hit from one of the Gantz guns?

Gantz sucks ass and they should have killed of Lara Croft

>watched the anime
Well there's your problem.

No. But Uncle Grandpa can.

>Gantz sucks ass
I warned you fuckers, I warned you for years about how bad that fucking anime was but you did not fucking listen did you? Its bad, its probably the worst fucking anime I have ever watched. Zero fucking character development, they learn fucking nothing. I have fucking bricks that have better plot development than that fucking show. The anime is bad, the live action is bad and the manga is probably a 600 issue pile of shit too but nobody wants to admit it.

Bury it with the ET atari cartridges and call it a day.

As a fan of DBZ(not a diehard one, but still), I can say that he can in fact beat Goku.

On another note, while I don't like Superman, unlike those many butthurt fans, I can easily see that Superman would beat Goku, mostly because Superman is ridiculously OP to the point he's not really a good character.

I know its futile to argue with weebs but Superman could beat him, Supes can fly and Saitama can't. Same reason why people who say that the Hulk can beat supes are retarded.

>worst fucking anime I have ever watched.

There's way worse anime than that. For example: Elfen Lied.

It's not weebs, it's a matter of putting a serious character versus a gag one. It would be like Doomdays fighting against Squirrel Girl.

The same applies if it's someone with Toonforce. Who would win, Droopy or Superman?

Not being able to fly has never mattered to Saitama.

He literally landed on the moon one time, and jumped back to Earth.

Saitama and Vegeta fought to a draw.

Could Superman defeat the Flash?

If Clark has prep time, yes. If not, no.

I guess you're right but then my point is that weebs tend to take their anime a bit too far.

Superman can pick him up and hurl him to space or even if Supes cant pick him up he can just fly in outer space and chuck rocks at him. Whatever, Arguing about cape comics is retarded

The manga started interesting and that lasted for a while. Then it tried to have deeper meanings and commentary on life instead of just being about people forced to fight aliens. The ending was complete shit, but the ride was fun.

>Could Superman defeat OnePunchMan?
No.
OPM's power,so far, is the ability to defeat his opponents in a single punch, while Superman's power is infinite. This would end in a stalemate.

I thought the ending was alright. It was a little annoying that they kept getting separated every time they ended up back together but not too terrible.

6.5/10 to 7/10 overall

I want you to rape Speed-o'-Sound Sonic.

I kinda liked the ending where they fought the Leader Alien(?). Kinda sucked that Psychic guy died, also cool when they were riding the mechs. Hows the spinoff anyway

>he can just fly in outer space and chuck rocks at him.
Saitama can vaporize meteors with a punch. His book is called One Punch Man for a reason. It's also a comedy. Stop taking it so seriously and getting mad about it.

Haven't actually read the spinoff yet. I did read all of I Am a Hero recently which is pretty Gantz-y but maybe slightly better. You should check it out if you haven't.

He can't navigate thru space man. I'm not mad, I'm just saying my thoughts on the matter user.

>Superman can pick him up and hurl him to space

So move in within punching range?

Phantom zOWNED

He might still even with no prep time depending on how smart/powerful Flash is feeling at the moment. Even then, Superman is supposed to have a super brain. I feel like he should be #2 when it comes to tactics.

I mean Superman can move at speedster speeds and we don't know how durable the monsters are. I dont know why Im arguing about Cape/Anime Feats. they're all retarded.

in a best hairstyle contest

Yeah, because it was funnier.

Superman if he's doing meme mode. He would just make a pun and wink afterwards.

That's the NEET Zombie mango right? I haven't read any Animes lately since they all follow the same plot, its kinda boring. Will check it out, thanks user, have a good one.

At this point he's fought a couple of people he couldn't beat with a single punch.

If it takes place in a comic book Superman will always be superior to Flash in everything but a straight up race, where Flash only barely beats him.

If Superman went evil no one can stop him without kryptonite. If Flash went evil they'd look to Superman to stop him. Simple as that.

It depends user, Flash could do speed force shenanigans and steal Supes speed to make him slow.

Barry can't do that regardless, but even if he could if it were in a comic book Superman would be able to resist it enough to win a fight between the two.

Superman is not going to lose to The Flash. Ever. He is constantly and frequently displayed as his superior in every teamup comic since the Justice Society. He's fucking Superman.

I enjoyed Gantz, not sure why he didn't fuck the bug tittie girl though. Though his clone did.

>Though his clone did.
He was literally made to fuck her user.

>Barry can't do that regardless, but even if he could if it were in a comic book Superman would be able to resist it enough to win a fight between the two.
Well since it is fictional anything can go, I dont know how Supes will shrug of the speedforce shenanigans but he could, it depends on the writer.

I really like this image

>Well since it is fictional anything can go, I dont know how Supes will shrug of the speedforce shenanigans but he could, it depends on the writer.

In fiction Superman wins. It's what he does. Unless Superman is somehow the bad guy, and even then he still wins more often than most bad guys when he is a bad guy.

Even if you could come up with a logical reason why Flash should be able to beat Superman with Flash's absurd powers, if it's in a comic book, Flash would never beat Superman. He's emphatically a step below Superman in hierarchy.

QED, Barry couldn't even beat Supergirl without anti kryptonian laser weapons. She was talking about how fast he was but she just became faster to be able to handle him. Barry had to blind side her with special weapons to stand a chance.

No OPM is a reality warper because his power origin makes no logical sense even with comicbook logic so he is a realit warper who wills his foes to be oneshot by one of his punchs.

What? He's not a reality warper.

He just trained and became super powerful.

Why would that be reality warping? Why would logic apply to a world with literal magic and super science?

Maybe Flash can get kryptonite with his Super speed. I mean Batman did beat the whole JL in end game ( I know its Batwank) it entirely depends on how much shit the writers pull.

Flash doesn't know where any kryptonite is and Superman is fast enough to stop him in a fight. It's not like he just has free reign.

Superman is only slightly, marginally, almost inconsequentially slower than The Flash. When they have a race it's a matter of a photo finish rather than The Flash pulling a "those were for charity" thing (fun as that moment was).

In a fight Flash isn't going to have any reprieve. It'll end like it ended in the awful New 52 JL origin book where Flash just avoids Superman because he can't really hurt him until Superman smacks him down.

No. Saitama is tough enough, fast enough and strong enough to easily beat anyone. That's kind of his thing.

>When they have a race it's a matter of a photo finish rather than The Flash pulling a "those were for charity" thing
Barry and Wally have both been shown to have outraced Clark user by a fair margin, Flash could search the Batcave, Argus base, etc, Perks of having super speed.

My OC could beat Superman and OnePunchMan together. I'm such a better writer than these faggots who get published.

>Barry and Wally have both been shown to have outraced Clark user by a fair margin, Flash could search the Batcave, Argus base, etc, Perks of having super speed.

It's never been a fair margin. It's always been incredibly close with the one exception of Flash Rebirth.

Barry already fought Clark in the New 52. He avoided a bunch of attacks and got smacked down non-lethally. That's how the fight would go. Superman has super speed, too. He's like 90% as fast as The Flash. But considering all of his other major advantages he crushes him in any fight. That's how the writers write it. It happened the same with Supergirl, who's a weaker version of Superman.

I mean, Flash has trouble with bricks like Girder and Tarpit who DON'T have super speed. Superman is not a good matchup for him.

Hell, even Wally was only slightly faster than Superman in that latest Titans issue.

Could any non-powered superhero beat Guts?

>Barry already fought Clark in the New 52
If you're talking about the JL issue its around the time that Barry first got powers so I wouldnt count that, and how about the time where Hal erases Wally's secret ID from the world and Wally fucking runs the fuck away from Clark in a snap. I do agree speedsters arent consistent tho.

I must point that his punches are without effort. He killed Boros in a single punch when he used effort.

>OPM's power,so far, is the ability to defeat his opponents in a single punch,
That's not his "power" it just happens because everyone else is too weak. Very few opponents can survive even his weakest punch no matter how much he holds back. In fact, Superman teaching Saitama mental blocks would make him really happy.

They were both newbie heroes. Not like Barry's gotten any faster. He outran omega beams.

Wally didn't run away from Clark in a snap when he was looking for Linda. There was a long, drawn out chase scene where they were dead even in speed because Wally was holding back a little. At the very end Wally pulled ahead by a bit when he resolved his conviction.

Which is about typical of what I'm saying. Flash is a bit faster than Superman, but not enough to really overcome the fact that he can barely hurt him and gets one shotted by Supes when he does get hit.

I'm mostly talking about Garou, who he used multiple serious series move on .

Who is this spunk punk?

with or without the berserker armour?

OP markmanship bullshit > huge sword

The Flash can think faster than a super computer so if anyone should have better tactics it's him

Thinking faster doesn't mean thinking better.

This. Do it Saitama, you faggot.

An idiot can come up with a billion ideas and the one he chooses will most likely still be dumb.

Superman, by being almost as fast as Flash and not running into walls all the time, also can think super fast.

Oh my god, I would love to see a training arc where Superman tries to teach Saitama to get weaker at will.

>so no Superman can not beat Saitama simply because it funnier that way.

I dunno, given all I've watched of One-Punch Man, I think it would actually be kind of funny if Saitama draws back his fist, swings with one of his serious punches, hits Superman square in the chest, and...

>Superman: "Ow."
>Saitama: "Huh."
>Superman: "We done here?"
>Saitama: "...yeah, I guess we are. I put everything I had in that punch."
>Superman: "It was a good punch."
>Saitama: "Thanks. Wanna get a beer?"
>Superman: "Sure."

>I Am a Hero
Speaking of terrible endings.

That's exactly the reason he would lose to The Anti-Life, Destroyer of All The Breaths.

OPM would lose in a fight with Squirrel Girl so long as it happens off panel

She gets resurrected in the last issue of the manga. The manga which is 100x longer then the anime and 1000x more convoluted. It's also kind of so batshit insane it's fun

Could the Justice League beat these guys

>superman pretends to get drunk and "stumbles" outside. Pukes his guts out.

I am a hero is one of those manga that even non-weebs who hate anime could enjoy. It's basically about a bunch of shitty people surviving a zombie-ish apocalypse. The people are shitty in a realistic way though and some like the mc is activity trying to be better.

It wouldnt end like that because saitama would lose his shit over somebody taking one of his punches like it was nothing. He craves a challenge more than anything.

It's fun except for the plot points that are brought up, and then quickly dropped.

Have they got Gantz weapons?

Yes.

What if Saitama gave up because it's literally Superman, so expected to lose anyway

>Aww man, I can't beat Superman!

>worst
Casual. Go watch Green Green.

It's actually an unanswerable question because both of their power levels are all over the place - though Superman more than Goku.

Modern Superman would probably not be able to beat someone who can blow up a planet (even if it takes the five longest minutes ever). Golden Age Superman could probably do it. On the other hand, Goku eventually becomes orders of magnitude stronger than he was when fighting Frieza - but he's still knocking people through mountains instead of solar systems, so what's up with that?