HELLO BOYS

HELLO BOYS

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2oLf5lA_qs
youtube.com/watch?v=ls2CwZjQ9es
youtube.com/watch?v=zYvc6Cssl_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did he die?

ASAAAAAALAAAAMMMMAAAA UHHHH LAAAAYYYYKUUUUMMMMMMM AKKKKIIIIIII

ALLLLLAHUUUUU ACCCCCCCKBAAAAARRRRRR

The last great scene before he went crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=_2oLf5lA_qs

Why was the second one so shit?

Because it was literally the same exact movie as the first one but with worse actors.

youtube.com/watch?v=ls2CwZjQ9es

Fun fact, they originally shot it with him using his biplane. They changed it because that was kind of retarded.

Woooo woooo woooo joey doesnt look right to me, muchachos wooo wooo wooo

Predictable but overall 6/10, made me smile.

MUH DAVID

Based

Wow that's bad

That is indeed retarded.

I agree completely with him about how the final version showed him making the choice to sacrifice himself instead of making it a suicide mission to begin with. They were so smart back then. What the hell happened?

Essential Randykino?
youtube.com/watch?v=zYvc6Cssl_0

The absolute madman

How was the sequel? Film looked like it was XCOM: The Movie.

The novelization of the movie uses this version. Always confused me why it was different.

It would be XCOM the movie if the aliens had 0% chance to hit.

We joke about Randy, but he was 100% correct about Jewish power and Mossad death squads. They planted coke on a plane to frame Rose McGowan, a gentile actress. So imagine if possible what Jews might do to a much more formidable gentile male like Randy Quaid. He had to flee our country. Yet people still shake their head, oh that Randy, as they gather to watch Christmas Vacation.

Could Christmas Vacation even be made today? Instead we get Bad Moms Christmas, angry Jews portraying slutty single moms. And The Night Before, with Seth Rogan in a Star of David sweater feeding pills as a joke to a nativity scene's baby Jesus.

The irony of a sequel to Independence Day being made because Red China has money and dumb chink audiences. It wasn't even called ID4 there, it's Big Sky Ship Battle or something.

oy vey

Some scenes were cool, but most it was just kind of tepid. I remember the plasma guns being super quiet, terrible sound engineering. The African warlord was the best character besides goldblum. A movie of him hunting alien exos in the shadow of the crashed alien ship would have been better.

Why is ((((((((((Spielberg)))))))))) such a hack?

>Amazon Films Presents
>A Michael Bay Film
>Starring
>Idris Elba
>and
>RANDY QUAID
>J R R TOLKIEN'S
>THE
>huge bass
>SIL
>massive bass
>MAR